31.6
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               

                   Since the day ⨊ told Ian to leave she had allowed herself to be consumed by her irrational side, she had been like that for a few months before calming down. Once calm ⨊ started the process of getting rid of the hidden side within her. The separate form that she had created to help her through this process stayed with her when she was going through the pain and helped her continue it when she was about to pass out from the pain. Every time she went through the process, she was ripped and torn apart inside. Causing the split that her emotions had created to become deeper each time she completed the process.
                  “Guess I only have a few days left before...” mumbled ⨊ to herself trailing off. After a few years of going through the process ⨊ only had to go through the process one more time for it to be completed. But ⨊ wanted to see him once more before completing the process. ⨊ knew that Ian didn't mean what he said, not in the way ⨊ thought. She knew he was overwhelmed at that moment and just spoke without thinking and never meant it that way. But she also knew that Ian was unhappy with his current life, unhappy with the position she gave him, unhappy with her.
⨊ held on to the last shred of strength and went back to Ormeadow Realm. It had only been a week for them since they last saw her yet years since she last saw them, saw him. The atmosphere around the house was dark and violent making everyone stay away from it, even the ones with no abilities. ⨊ got a hold of herself before knocking on the door. She heard Janet telling David to get the door.

1