31.7
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

             

                “⨊,” said David becoming shocked at her appearance. “⨊'s back?” asked Rick running to the door with the others. But they all froze when they saw ⨊'s appearance. ⨊ looked as though she would disappear at any moment. Even though she had a solid form she looked as though the wind would blow her away at any moment. And they knew that ⨊ was hiding herself at the moment meaning she was in a worse state than what they currently saw. Ian stood in the back looking at her with a distressed expression.
                 “What? Didn't want me to return?” asked ⨊ when she saw everyone staring at her. “Why didn't you call me? Why are you doing everything on your own?” asked ℥enji hugging her. “What are you talking about?” asked ⨊. ⧚℥enji control your self.⧚ said ௹enji. “Nothing come in and sit down. You must be tired,” said ℥enji letting go of ⨊. “I'll get you something to eat,” said Janet running off. “We will help,” said the others following her. Only ℥enji, ௹enji and Ian were sitting with ⨊, with Ian keeping his distance but never letting her out of his sight. Ian wanted to talk to ⨊ but knew that this wasn't the time, not with the others around.
                  “Did anything happen while I was away?” asked ⨊. “No, we are fine,” said ℥enji. ⨊ looked at them for a few seconds. She had noticed how weird they were behaving around her. She also noticed how Ian kept his distance from her. (Guess he no longer wants to be with me. That's good.) ⨊ distracted herself and asked what they were up to while she was away. ℥enji said that they had been waiting for her to return. “⨊ what happened? Why are you like this?” asked ௹enji.

1