31.8
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                 

                  “What are you talking about? Nothing happened,” said ⨊. “Then why do you look as if you'll disappear at any moment?” asked ℥enji in anger. “Do I really look like that?” asked ⨊. “But I have the thirty-year-old appearance right?” she added. “Can you not see what you look like?” asked ௹enji. “⨊?” called out ℥enji when she didn't answer. “I lost my ability to see long ago,” muttered ⨊ in a small voice avoiding their eyes. “What do you mean you lost your ability? Did something happen or did you become so weak that...” asked ℥enji trailing off. “Do I look thirty?” asked ⨊ avoiding ℥enji's question and looking at ௹enji. “You look thirty,” said ௹enji. “Stop staring at me. Do you plan to burn a hole in my face?” asked ⨊. “You won't even talk to me? If it's about forbidden work then you can talk to ௹enji. Or if you don't want to talk to us, you can talk to Ian,” said ℥enji.
                  “I told you its nothing. I didn't do any work and it's not about forbidden work,” said ⨊. “And don't force Ian to talk to me when... He doesn't want...” mumbled ⨊ in a small voice. “When did I say I didn't want to talk to you or be with you?” asked Ian in a dangerous tone, speaking for the first time since ⨊ came back. (I didn't say anything about being with me.) Ian had been controlling himself and stopping himself from asking questions, from picking ⨊ up and taking her away with him so that they could talk.“You have been staying away from me ever since I came back. If you...” “Does that mean I can be close to you?” asked Ian interrupting ⨊ and embracing her without waiting for her reply. Even if ⨊ was weak and couldn't see or feel, she could still make out the changes in Ian's atmosphere the moment he embraced her.

1