31.9
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            “Is ⨊ going to be ok?” asked Rick when they went into the kitchen. “℥enji and ௹enji are there. They won't let anything happen to ⨊, especially Ian,” said David. “Isn't there anything we can do?” asked Janet. “Be there for her. Remember she wanted us to be here with her, to spend time together. So all we can do is grant her wish,” said Jason. “We should get back,” said Leah.
                “Ian, you don't have to force yourself to be close to me,” said ⨊ pushing Ian away. “Do you think I'm forcing myself to be near you?” asked Ian in a dangerous tone. “Tell me what you feel,” asked Ian placing ⨊'s hand on his chest. “I lost that ability as well,” said ⨊. “I don't know what you feel,” she whispered. Ian and the others froze when they heard ⨊'s words. “⨊, Ian isn't forcing himself to be with you, he wants to be with you,” said ℥enji. “The reason he was standing away from you was cause he was trying to control himself from questioning you and talking to you since it is something that is between you two,” said ௹enji.
          “⨊, I love you. I never meant what I said back then,” said Ian. “I was overwhelmed and frustrated with myself and said what I thought about myself,” explained Ian. “I made you feel that way?” asked ⨊. “I didn't know I made you that unhappy,” she added with a sad smile. ⨊ became overwhelmed and was trying to regain control over herself. “⨊ I didn't...” said Ian seeing ⨊'s sad smile, but before he could complete his sentence he was thrown back by a force. So was ℥enji and ௹enji but they didn't get hurt, unlike Ian. Since Ian was embracing ⨊ when it happened, he got injured by the coercion.

1