31.10
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               

               When ⨊ regained her reasoning, she saw ℥enji, ௹enji and Ian a few feet away from her with Ian wounded. She also saw her other form standing in front of her. “Did you hurt him?” asked ⨊ when she understood what had happened. “I was guarding...” “How dare you hurt him? Who gave you the authority to hurt them, hurt my baby boy, my children?” asked ⨊ pinning that other form and becoming enraged, with her atmosphere and form changing. “I was only...” “Are you lecturing me about my own orders? Or do you think that I am so weak, that you don't have to listen to me anymore?” asked ⨊. “When I told you to guard me, it was from the enemies, from getting captured. Not from stopping my kids being close to me,” said ⨊. “I am sorry,” “Seems like you are defective,” said ⨊. “Your punishment for hurting my baby boy...Cease to exist, in the cruelest way,” added ⨊.
                 The moment ⨊ said those words her other form was ripped to shreds and returned to its original form, disappearing in the wind. At the same time, ⨊'s body trembled in pain and cracks appeared on her body in the places where the other form was ripped. The others wanted to go to her but were restrained in place. All they could do was watch as ⨊ trembled, as she returned to her original form. The one that was, pure gold. They saw her body covered with deep violet fractures that were embedded in her body. After ⨊ calmed down another form similar to the last one appeared in front of her. “You are forbidden from hurting any of them in any form. No matter what,” said ⨊. “I will obey,” said the other one kneeling without any emotion.

1