32.1
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

             

           Once ⨊ had calmed down the others could move again. Ian rushed to ⨊ and embraced her. Holding her close to him and hiding her form from the others. “What's going on?” asked Rick. The moment they came into the hall was the moment ⨊ restrained everyone and cut off their sight and hearing. Only ℥enji, ௹enji and Ian saw what had happened because of the Mark. The moment the others could see again, they saw Ian holding ⨊ with Ian's back towards them hiding ⨊.
               “⨊...” “You're injured,” said ⨊ in her real voice interrupting Ian. “℥enji give me the medicine,” she added. But ℥enji and ௹enji stood stunned in place seeing ⨊'s form and the wounds on her. “℥enji?” called out ⨊. “Here,” said ௹enji handing ⨊ the medicine. ⨊ stretched her hand to take it, trembling. “Let's go in the room,” said Ian holding ⨊'s hand which had the medicine and carried her into the room. ⧚See if you can get any answers from that one.⧚ said Ian as he left with ⨊.
                   Both ℥enji and ௹enji's atmosphere changed when they heard Ian. “What's going on?” asked ℥enji but never got any response or reaction from it. ௹enji showed his Mark and repeated ℥enji's question. “I am forbidden from answering,” “We are her guardians. We have the Mark,” said ℥enji. “I am forbidden from answering you even if you have the Mark,” “If you don't answer me I will force you to tell me,” said ௹enji. “If you injure me in any form she will get injured as well,” “What? What do you mean? We have seen her use this illusional form a number of times and they have always gotten injured in the process. And nothing has ever happened to her,” said ℥enji.
“It seems you are unaware,”

1