32.2
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

       

“What are we unaware of?” asked ௹enji. “I am her,” “What do you mean you're, her?” asked ℥enji. “She created me and the ones similar to me from herself. We are not mere illusions. We are clones of her,” “What happens to her if one of you gets hurt?” asked ௹enji. “The wounds on us get relocated to her,” “So every time you lot had gotten injured she had got hurt?” asked ℥enji. “Yes,” ௹enji broke down hearing that remembering all the times they had gotten injured. “Wait does that mean when she just punished the other one she also got affected?” asked ௹enji. “When we are punished by her, it's different,” “Does she get hurt in another form?” asked ℥enji. “She gets a minor backlash from erasing us,”
“Is that the only thing that happens to her?” asked ℥enji. “Does she get affected in any other way?” he added when he didn't get a reply. “When we use our abilities, we use up her power and she uses her strength to let us continue to exist,” “Doesn't that mean the longer you’re here, the weaker she becomes?” asked ௹enji. “That's right,” “Return,” said ℥enji. “I have been ordered to stay here,” ℥enji became angry not knowing how to help ⨊. “Why? For what reason?” asked ℥enji. “To help her and keep her safe,” “Help with?” asked ௹enji. “I am forbidden from answering,”
In the room, Ian put ⨊ on his lap. “Let me put medicine on you,” said ⨊ going to help Ian. “Ah, you probably don't want me...” said ⨊ when Ian held her hand, stopping her. “Please help me with my wound,” said Ian interrupting her and placing her hand on his injury. “Are you sure? You know you can get ℥enji to help you,” said ⨊ eyeing him.

1