32.3
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “I will only allow you to help me, no one else. So please, help me take care of my wound,” said Ian. Ian wanted to take care of ⨊'s injuries but knew if he stopped her she would think he was rejecting her so he insisted on her helping him. Ian watched as ⨊ helped apply medicine on him with trembling hands. “Sorry about that. I didn't instruct that one well,” said ⨊. “Sorry because of me you got hurt,” she added in a small voice. “If you want to make it up to me, then please hear me out,” said Ian.
“Fine, I'll hear you out,” said ⨊ after watching him for a few minutes. “I didn't mean what I said back then. I wanted to be useful to you and hated myself because I couldn't be your partner in every form. It was my own stupid way of thinking that I could do everything for you in an instant. I forgot that I was still learning. I am very happy being with you. You didn't make me unhappy,” said Ian. “Instead, I was miserable and upset when you told me to leave you and had to part from you,” he whispered embracing her.
“I know why you said that. I understand that from another beings point of view being a play partner to someone or spending time with them is a very low standing...” “It isn't, I would rather be with you just standing by your side in the shadows than be apart from you,” said Ian interrupting ⨊ and kissing her forcefully. “So please don't leave me alone again,” whispered Ian. “But your unhappy with just being my partner in that form...” “I don't...” said Ian interrupting ⨊. “It's a hidden desire or intention,” said ⨊ putting her finger on his lips and stopping his words.

1