32.4
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                    “I only want to be with you nothing more. I don't have any hidden desires. I ONLY WANT YOU,” yelled Ian in a panic and embracing ⨊ even tighter. “It's ok, its normal. Even I have hidden desires. Everyone does,” said ⨊ patting his back. “I'll get rid of it. Just give me some time to figure out how to do it. Please,” said Ian. “The thing that I am doing will not just help me, but also help you and the others to get rid of your hidden desires if you want,” said ⨊.
                  Ian froze when he heard her. “What are you doing?” asked Ian but ⨊ avoided his gaze. “Let me stay with you at least,” said Ian. “You're unhappy with me,” said ⨊. “I am not, I want to be with you,” said Ian pleading with her. “Do you know its dangerous for you to be with me right now?” asked ⨊. “I don't care. I still want to be with you,” said Ian holding onto ⨊. “I know being by my side doesn't seem like much. But did you know I was always alone? I had been alone for thousands of years. Even when ℥enji and ௹enji were with me, I still felt a bit lonely, even when they hugged me or spent time with me. Until you came into my life. Cause even though they were with me it was like a friend patting your back versus a partner embracing you,” said ⨊.
               “So for me to have someone who would stay with me made me happy, just having someone who would spend time with me or embrace me meant everything to me. When you wanted to be my partner in every form, I thought I finally found a partner to be with. Someone who wouldn't flee from me when they saw me. I was so happy when you embraced me when I was in that form, that you wanted to sleep with me and not me in a sensual form. It made me very happy. It meant that you accepted the real me,” said ⨊.

1