32.5
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          “I haven't changed. I still want to be with you and will always want to be with you no matter what,” said Ian. “I was so happy and so scared of losing you. Of you never returning to me,” said ⨊. “I am not going anywhere. I am right here,” said Ian embracing ⨊ with force. “Did you know that this time it wasn't about me returning to you but you returning to me?” said ⨊.“What do you mean? I am not going anywhere,” said Ian puzzled. “Don't leave me, don’t erase my memories of you. Please let me be with you,” said Ian realizing what ⨊ was planning on doing. His grip on her, becoming even more aggressive.
          “I am not the one erasing your memories. It's this method I'm using. Not just you, all of you,” said ⨊. “Isn't there a way to let me remember you?” asked Ian becoming panicked. “There is, but I won't do it. Not anymore,” said ⨊. “I was so consumed with my own feelings that I hadn't realized that I made you unhappy. Made you think that you couldn't help me. Sorry I was selfish and a bad partner,” said ⨊. “You're not a bad partner. I became greedy. I wanted more and more. But not anymore. I know what I did wrong and I won't do it again, so please let me remember you, let me stay with you. Please,” said Ian begging ⨊. “Ian...” “I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO LEAVE ME,” he yelled getting angry and interrupting ⨊. “If you decide to do this method then I'll stop you. I told you, I won't let you to hurt yourself and this method is causing you pain,” said Ian walking towards the door.
           “I've already started the process. Even if you stop me now the end result will be the same. The only difference would be that it would be more painful for me if you tried to stop me or forced me to prolong the process,” said ⨊ making him stop.

1