32.6
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               

“If you still want to stop me you can. Considering the state I am in,” said ⨊ with a sad smile. “Please let me stay by your side. Please let me be with you. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I LOVE YOU,” said Ian with his voice twisting in pain and grief. ⨊ watched Ian as he fell to his knees and held her as he cried. Begging her to let him stay with her. His body trembling with each sob as his grip tightened around her. Even though ⨊ lost her sense of feeling, she could tell the pain and fear he felt. She also knew that even if he desired more his desire to be with her was just as strong if not stronger. But for some reason, she refused to believe him.
“Didn't I tell you? It's not me returning to you, but you returning to me,” said ⨊ embracing him and stroking his head. “Even though this method will erase your memories of me… If you can unlock the globe, I gave you …,” she added stopping herself. “What?” asked Ian looking at her. “It's not important,” said ⨊ avoiding his eyes and trying to leave his embrace. “Do you have a way to allow me to return to you?” asked Ian. “I do,” “But you don't want me to return, do you?” asked Ian. “Why?” he asked. “If you're going to erase my memories of you shouldn't you at least answer me now. I mean what do you have to fear since you won't even let me remember you,” yelled Ian getting angry and frustrated.
“You said that it was up to me to return, but how can I return if you won't even let me return to you? I thought you accepted me as your partner so why? Is it cause I wanted more? I don’t want anything, just you and if I have any hidden desire then this method of yours would help with that,” said Ian.

1