32.7
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          “It's true that I can make someone return to me. It's not that I won't let you  return to me but that you won’t want to return,” said ⨊ avoiding his eyes. “Then when I remember you, you'll let me return?” asked Ian. “This time it isn't just erasing your memory, it will be different,” said ⨊. “How?” asked Ian.
“You know even if you forget someone a small part of you will remember them and hold onto them and your feelings for them will always be there. Its that little voice in your head that you hear telling you that you know this person or a nagging feeling you get about someone. Like when you were Adrian and Kian. But the person has to exist to hold on to them. But this time it will be as if I never existed. Then how are you going to remember me? All these feelings that you have for me will disappear and your desire to be a knight in shining armor would apply to anyone you meet. Tell me how will you remember me or return to me?” asked ⨊. “But you had a way to let us know or trigger our memory of you, didn't you?” asked Ian.
“Yes. If you still had the globe even after losing your memories I was planning on appearing in front of you. Which would trigger your memory like a nagging feeling and if you were able to unlock the globe it would let you find me. But that was when I thought you would be my partner. Not anymore,” said ⨊ in a distant voice with her eyes becoming dull. “Don't give up on me. I'll come to you. I'll find you, so please let me remember you, let me return to you,” said Ian pulling ⨊ into his arms. “Why would I do that?” asked ⨊ pushing Ian away.

1