32.8
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          “⨊,” called out Ian with a hurt expression at ⨊'s behavior towards him. “Do you know how happy I was when I thought you wanted to be with me? And how scared I was to go through with this process. I didn't want to lose you, but if I didn't do this process I would end up hurting you if I lost control of myself. I don't want to hurt you. Don't want to kill you, so I decided to go through with it. Even if it meant that I would lose you. As long as you are safe, I am happy,” said ⨊.
“That's why I planned this trip and gave all of you a globe. I wanted to spend some time with you before returning to that place. I was scared I would never see you again or that you wouldn't return to me...” “⨊...” “You wanted me to talk to you and tell you everything so I will. As you said I have nothing to fear...nothing to lose,” said ⨊ restraining Ian and stopping him from talking, approaching her or holding onto her. Ian froze when he felt the restraint on him and realized that he couldn't talk.
“I was selfish and greedy. I knew it would be dangerous for you if I was near you. But I wanted to make some memories with you, dreading that I would never see you again. That it would be a very long time before you embraced me again. Or that you wouldn't want to be with me anymore. I know being my partner is insignificant to you but for me, it meant everything to me. To have a partner that won't flee from me and would embrace me was everything to me. After being in that dark, cold empty place all alone for thousands of years, to have someone just stay by my side meant everything to me,” said ⨊.

1