32.9
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               

“You're probably going to say that nothing is different. That you still want to be with me. But a lot has changed. You have changed. I know that people change and they want more as time goes on and that's ok. But it depends on how you change and what you want. In the beginning, you were happy just being with me. But now you are no longer happy being my partner. It's not like you wanted to spend more time with me, but you wanted more than the position of a partner,” said ⨊.
“Did you know being a partner is the highest standing a being can have with an existence. Do you know how much I trust you? I trust you to the point that you could tell me to eat something that was harmful to me and I wouldn't even think or look at the item. Do you wish to know more about me? But its dangerous for you. I know you would say that you don't care. But even knowing that I exist is already a big thing. Did you wish to help me more than before? But just being by my side and helping me when I was injured was a lot for me. From a being that had no one to take care of me or be concerned about me, to having someone care about me is a big deal and help me when I am injured is a big deal,” said ⨊.
“Did you want to know about my work? But even ℥enji and ௹enji don't know about that part of me. And I know you are different from them but even my partner is forbidden from knowing anything. Did you want me to have stronger feelings for you? Did you see that being I was with? That was how I was to begin with, that is my original self. From being an existence that had no feeling to start caring about someone is a big deal for me,” said ⨊.

1