32.10
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         

              “Do you want me to trust you more? I gave you a Mark which tied you to me. It means that you would always recognize me no matter what form I was in or how weak I was. That you could always find me. Do you want me to share my feeling with you? Didn't I show you how much I loved you when I allowed you to feel my emotions for you? Tell me what more do you want from me?” asked ⨊.
                “Do you want to know why I won't let you remember me? Cause apart from you wanting more and being unhappy with me. I was scared that you would tell me you don't want me anymore, that you're happy with the life that you built. Do you know how painful it is to remember someone and have them treat you like a stranger? I experienced it before but never thought much about them, since I didn't care. But when it comes to you treating me that way...I know you remembered bits about me when you were Adrian and Kian. But imagine  having your partner brush you off as a stranger when you remember everything about the time you spent with them,” said ⨊.
               “After hearing you tell me you want to be with me and love me, after having you accept me I can't handle you brushing me off as a stranger or worse treating me like a pest and pushing me away like your disgusted by me. I would rather have my happy memories with you and watch you have a happy life than confront you. I know I am a coward and useless when it comes to my private life. I have been rejected and treated like a monster so many times that I developed a hidden fear that grew with time,” said ⨊.

1