32.11
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “Those hidden fears and insecurities are what I am trying to get rid of with this method. Plus heal my wounds. Did you know my mental anguish doesn't just affect me mentally but also manifest into physical wounds on my body?” asked ⨊. Ian was so upset hearing her say these things that he wished he had never gotten angry or said anything. But when he heard the last part, he froze cause he remembered the wounds on ⨊'s body.
            “Want to see?” asked ⨊ removing the coat Ian had placed on her showing him her wounds. But she didn't try to hide it this time, making more cracks appear on her body. “Half of these wounds are due to mental stress and the other half by overexerting myself. You didn't know right? By exerting myself or forcing myself to stay awake, it causes these wounds on me,” explained ⨊ seeing Ian's expression. “Don't get me wrong these wounds have grown over thousands of years but I have always hidden them. Even they don't know about it. The only reason you can see them right now is cause I am too weak to hide them,” said ⨊.
            “This method won't erase my wounds but turn the time on them. They would go back to the way they were at the beginning which would be a tiny scratch on my body. I can handle everyone hating me but you. I can handle everyone rejecting me but you. Plus I can't hold on to you even if I wanted to. I can't tell anyone what you mean to me, though the ones close to me would be able to see it. I would rather lose you than have you tell me you're happy with your girlfriend and wish to marry her and want nothing to do with me. Tell me what else do you want me to tell you or explain to you?” asked ⨊ removing the restraint and allowing Ian to move and talk now.

1