33.1
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              When Ian realized he could move again he grabbed ⨊ and kissed her hard. Holding her tight not letting her move even an inch away from him. “Sorry. I am sorry my little love,” whispered Ian after a few minutes. “Aren't you going to question me?” asked ⨊ getting angry at Ian and trying to push him away. “Sorry I got angry,” said Ian holding ⨊ tighter. “Aren't you still angry at me?” asked ⨊ still trying to push him away. “I was never angry at you but at how I couldn't help you,” said Ian kissing her neck.
“I am not going to let you remember,” said ⨊ miffed. “I know. Don't worry. You don't have to hold onto me cause I'll hold onto you. You don't have to let me remember cause I will remember you myself. You don’t have to show me how to return cause I’ll return to you myself,” said Ian. “I know you don't believe me but I'll prove myself to you,” he whispered burying his head in her neck. “Didn't you want to stop me?” “That was before I knew how much it would hurt you. Thank you for stopping me from making the biggest mistake ever,” “I am angry at you,” “Sorry I yelled at you. I was just frustrated at the thought of losing you,” said Ian in a sad tone. “You won't remember anything. You'll have a happy life,” said ⨊.
“I will never have a happy life without you. I won't remember anything, but you will,” said Ian. “Didn't you hate being my partner?” “Never,” said Ian kissing her again. “I was angry and frustrated at not being able to help you, but when you told me to leave I realized that just talking to me was helping you a lot. And this time I was angry cause I felt as if you gave up on me and was hurt by that. But after hearing your thoughts I realized why you would behave that way. I'll prove myself to you and return to you my little love,” whispered Ian.

1