33.5
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

           

           “What do you really want to ask me?” asked ⨊. “If it's your first time using it then how do you know it won't be bad for you or injure you?” asked Ian. “Nothing will go wrong. I tested it on myself while I was making it,” “You experimented on yourself?” asked Ian in a dangerous voice. “Only I can use it and stay alive. It will kill beings if they drink even a drop of it and it would revert existences to their original form without allowing them  to change back,”
            “Doesn’t that mean it would revert you back?” asked Ian. “Yes,” “Then how could you meet us?” asked Ian. “I am not going to meet you,” “⨊ how were you going to meet us?” asked Ian. “I would get my form back, in time,” mumbled ⨊ taking an item to eat. “What?” asked ⨊ when Ian stopped her. “What is that?” “To change my appearance, though beings with perception can still see me,” said ⨊. “Ian what...” said ⨊ when Ian took the item from her hand but stopped when she felt it against her lips. “I will return to you,” whispered Ian. “Did you know I wasn't going to say anything about the globe?” mumbled ⨊ eating the item.
        “I swear I will return to you, my little love,” said Ian embracing ⨊ knowing what she meant. Ian realized that even though she didn't want to return his memories to him, she was still helping him return to her in her own way. “Let go, I am still annoyed at you,” said ⨊ putting on the mask. “How do I look?” “Beautiful,” “I am serious,” said ⨊. “So am I,” “Ian answer me seriously or else I'll ask the others side of me,” “Don't worry no can see the real you,” said Ian giving in.

1