33.6
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            Ian came into the hall carrying ⨊ in his arms. “⨊ your...” said ℥enji stopping when he saw her. Both ℥enji and ௹enji saw how weak ⨊ had become and how her form changed. “What? Did something happen?” asked ⨊ sensing the change in the atmosphere around. “Let me check you,” said ℥enji taking ⨊ from Ian. “What's wrong?” “Look at me,” said ℥enji holding her hand. “Your eyes...” “She can't see anymore,” said Ian informing them. When ℥enji tried taking a closer look at the state ⨊ was in a force blocked him.
“Why are you wearing a mask?” asked Rick sitting down with the others. “Cause I want to,” said ⨊ sitting in Ian's embrace. “Today I want to go out, spend some time in a quiet place and have a picnic,” “I thought you would, so I've already got everything ready,” said Janet. ⨊ took out that other form of herself. “Can I go out?” asked ⨊ but never got a response. “Wrong question. Am I stable enough to go out?” “Yes,” “Can anyone see me?” “No as long as you stay away from higher places and beings,” “Put an extra barrier,” said ⨊ but nothing happened. “What? Are you disobeying me?” ⧚If you exert yourself it will speed up the process.⧚ “How long?” ⧚You will have a day at most.⧚ “That's fine, do it and return,” “Understood,” That one's atmosphere changed for a second before disappearing.
℥enji, ௹enji and Ian noticed how weak that one became before disappearing. “Is that one ok? It looks weak,” said Rick. “It's ok, it will last until the work is done,” said ⨊. ⨊ sat and ate while chatting with them. ℥enji told Ian what he had found out from that other form. Ian told ℥enji and ௹enji, everything about the method and process ⨊ told him.

1