33.7
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            “What happened?” asked ⨊ sensing the atmosphere in the room change drastically. ⧚௹enji calm down.⧚ said ℥enji. “Nothing. I was just thinking about something,” said ௹enji. “When do you want to have the picnic?” he added. “In the evening,” said ⨊. “Why?” “Nothing I have to go somewhere, but I'll be back for the picnic,” said ௹enji leaving before ℥enji could ask what was wrong. ⧚What happened?⧚ asked Ian. ⧚He wouldn't say.⧚ said ℥enji.
“Is ௹enji back yet?” asked ⨊. “Don't worry he will be back,” said ℥enji. ⨊ spent the day nestled up with Ian. David and the others knew something was wrong but didn't dare ask anything. ௹enji came back extremely depressed. “⨊ I need to talk to you,” said ௹enji. “Say,” “Alone,” said ௹enji ⧚It's about forbidden work.⧚ he added. “⨊'s staying with me,” said Ian. ⧚Besides your unstable.⧚ he added. “This has got to do with work,” “I don't care. I won't let ⨊ leave my side,” said Ian. “I won't let you leave me. I won't listen in on your conversation. So please don't go,” he added.
“It’s ok, say what you want here,” said ⨊. ⧚Are you sure you want Ian to know how reverting an existence really works? ℥enji and Ian may not know, but I know what that really means.⧚ ⧚Ian told you two?⧚ ⧚It isn't his fault. He is really worried about you like us.⧚ said ௹enji. ⧚I never thought you would defend him. That makes me happy.⧚ said ⨊. “Its fine you can talk here,” she added.
“௹enji what's going on?” asked ℥enji. “Do you two know what reverting an existence truly means?” asked ௹enji watching ℥enji and Ian. “Everyone will forget that ⨊ ever existed,” said Ian. “You knew that and you're not stopping her?” asked ௹enji. “What do you mean everyone?” asked ℥enji. “When an existence ceases to exist then anyone who knew about them will forget that they ever existed,” said ௹enji.

1