33.8
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                “Except that it won't apply to us right?” asked ℥enji. “It does,” said ௹enji. “But we have the Mark,” said ℥enji. “It binds us to her and allows us to find her,” he added. “If she lets us find her,” said ௹enji. “Ian, you knew about this? Why aren't you stopping her?” asked ℥enji. “I have already started the process. If you want to stop me you can but it will only hurt me and the end result, will be the same,” said ⨊.
“But you will come and get us right?” asked ℥enji. “No,” “Wait you're not going to let them remember you?” asked Ian. “No,” “Then, won't it take longer for them to return to you?” asked Ian. “Is that what ⨊ told you, that we can return to her or find her or remember her in time?” asked ௹enji. “I told him he won't find me or remember me,” said ⨊. “I will remember you, find you and return to you, my little love,” whispered Ian embracing ⨊ tighter. “Sorry to drag you into reality but its impossible to remember or find an existence that never existed,” said ௹enji. “But ⨊ said that she can return again,” said Ian getting angry.
“Even if ⨊ returns it won't change the outcome of erasing her existence,” said ௹enji. “You have a way for us to return to you right?” asked ℥enji. “But you won't use it right?” asked ௹enji.“Aren't you going to tell them?” asked Ian in a low voice. “Tell us what?” asked ℥enji. “No matter what ⨊ tells us, we will forget all about it,” said ௹enji. “Are you underestimating me because I am weak? Or is it because you have nothing to lose, your behaving however you want?” asked ⨊. “HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?” asked ⨊ getting violent and changing her atmosphere.

1