33.9
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          “⨊...” called out Ian kneeling with the pressure with the others. “Or do you wish for me to end your life that badly?” asked ⨊. “I accept my punishment,” said ௹enji. “Were you that upset when you found out?” asked ⨊ calming down and releasing them. ௹enji was stunned when he heard her words. “I may not be able to see or feel, but that doesn't mean that I don't know when you're in pain or upset,” said ⨊. “And you're bad at acting. Every time you said something that would be considered as opposing me or insulting me, you sounded like you would burst out sobbing,” she added.
“⨊ don't do that again,” said Ian embracing her. “Why not tell them about it?” he asked when he realized what ௹enji was doing. “Perhaps I should just throw them away and let them be stranded since they behaved this way,” said ⨊. “You gave us something that would help us remember you?” asked ௹enji stunned. “Is it the globe you gave us?” asked ℥enji after a few seconds. “But it looks so ordinary,” said ௹enji looking at the globe ⨊ gave him. “⨊ said if you can unlock it after your memory is erased then you will be able to find her,” said Ian. “Of course it looks ordinary. Did you think I would give you something that would put you in danger?” asked ⨊. “That's why I didn't want to say anything. Plus you would just throw them away once you lost your memories,” she added.
“Sorry, just the thought of not being by your side...I will accept any form of punishment for treating you in such a disgraced manner,” said ௹enji and ℥enji simultaneously while kneeling. “Like I am in any state to punish anyone at the moment,” said ⨊ annoyed.

1