33.10
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “Sorry,” said ௹enji, but ⨊ just ignored him. “⨊ we know that we have no excuse for our behavior. We were upset that you were going to abandon us,” said ℥enji. But ⨊ didn't respond to either ℥enji or ௹enji. “⨊...” “Did you forget that I am still angry at you?” asked ⨊ interrupting Ian. “I know, but you shouldn't exert yourself like that,” “So you think I should just let them be and forget about what they said?” asked ⨊. “No, I meant that I would have punished them for you,” said Ian kissing ⨊'s head. “Did you forget that I was here? I will always be on your side no matter what. No matter who you're against. It doesn't matter how severe you are. I will always be on your side,” he added.
“Janet is everything ready for the outing?” asked Ian in a cold tone switching ⨊'s attention. “Is it cloudy?”asked ⨊. “Yes it is cloudy and everything is ready,” said Janet answering both of them. ⧚You should get up. ⨊ can't even see you kneeling.⧚ said Ian. ⧚Why... ⧚ ⧚⨊ didn't want me to tell anyone. And she already gave you the globe and would have told you, if you hadn't behaved so rash.⧚ said Ian interrupting ௹enji knowing what he wanted to ask. ⧚But then again I did the same thing yesterday as well.⧚ he added.
Suddenly ⨊'s atmosphere changed and they all felt a warm current flowing through them. “⨊ stop,” said Ian but was unable to move like the others. “⨊? What are you doing?” asked ℥enji. “Do you think I am hurting you?” asked ⨊. “Even if you hurt us, we don't care, but if you continue you'll exert yourself and hurt yourself,” said Ian. “⨊ please stop,” said ℥enji and ௹enji simultaneously. “⨊ please...” said the others not knowing how to word it.

1