33.11
81 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          After a few minutes, ⨊'s other form appeared. “Why are you here?” asked ⨊ while the others were still restrained. ⧚You have overexerted yourself. If you continue to remain here, it will be dangerous.⧚ “I see. I really wanted to go out with everyone,” said ⨊ sighing. “You will go through with it,” she added glancing at her other form. “I will abide by your orders,” “⨊...” “Sorry. I really wanted to spend some more time with you,” said ⨊ with a pained smile, kissing Ian and stopping him from saying anything. “Be good all of you,” she added looking at the others before disappearing in front of everyone. While her other form remained with them.
            Ian collapsed heartbroken when the restraints were removed. “I am here to execute her orders,” Before they could ask anything they each disappeared as their memories were erased and their Marks were bound.
           “Did you complete it?” asked ⨊ when her other form appeared as she sat alone. “Yes,” “Did anything go wrong?” “No,” “Continue with the last stage,” said ⨊ but nothing happened. “What?” asked ⨊. “Wanted to inform you that since you left them clues to remember you, you will undergo a server backlash that could damage you severely. And you will be forbidden from obtaining your form until the effects of the backlash is over,” “I know,” said ⨊. “The repercussion will last for two thousand years and you will be unable to heal and will constantly feel pain during that time,”
            “It's fine. No one will be waiting for me anyway,” said ⨊. “You're relieved of your duties when you have completed the process,” she added. “Understood,” The other form helped ⨊ with the last stage. It was painful and excruciating for ⨊, but she didn't care. All she could think about was Ian and the time she spent with him.
             “Guess I will never be able to be with him again,” mumbled ⨊ to herself as she wept silently. Holding a carved stone flower that Ian had given her when he was Adrian. ⨊ fell into a deep sleep as the last stages of the process took effect, causing her to break and disappear.

                                                                                                                                                                                                           The End.

2