Chapter 16: A New Life
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dr. GibeHug: Ah, here comes my favorite hormone-ridden couple! How's the pregnancy rollercoaster treating you both today?

Patient: Oh, well, you know, we're just thrilled to be growing a tiny human inside us every day! Can't complain, right?

Dr. GibeHug: Absolutely! In fact, I read somewhere that pregnancy is like riding a rollercoaster, blindfolded, with your hands tied behind your back. Good luck! So, any exciting symptoms to report today?

Patient: Well, the morning sickness seems to have subsided a bit, but the backaches are getting worse!

Dr. GibeHug: Oh, backaches? That's just your baby training to become a contortionist. They're probably practicing for that awkward cat-and-cow yoga position they've been dying to try. Keep up the good work, you two.

Husband: Doctor, we've been doing our research, and we're worried about the baby's development. Are there any concerns we should know about?

Dr. GibeHug: Concerns? Nah, your baby is doing fabulous! In fact, it's been secretly taking mech warrior classes while it's cozy inside you. Who knows, you might even hear the occasional "pew pew" from within. Just remember to initiate self-destruction if it starts demanding an all-access pass to the cookie jar.

Patient: Wait, what? Shouldn't we be worried about something?

Dr. GibeHug: Worried? Oh, no no. It's a well-known fact that babies are like tiny geologists. They're experts at finding hidden nerves and applying pressure where it hurts the most. But hey, think of it as your very own acupuncture session! What's a little pain compared to the miracle of life, right?

Husband: We just want to make sure the baby is healthy...

Dr. GibeHug: Of course, of course! Your baby is as healthy as a vegetarian marathon runner who practices yoga and meditates daily. It's got all the right moves! And did I mention the lucky part? Your baby is incredibly lucky to have you two as parents. Society should give you an award for your heroic sacrifice of sleep, sanity, and shower privileges.

Patient: Well, we appreciate your humor, doctor, but we do want to be prepared for any complications.

Dr. GibeHug: Prepared? You've come to the right place! In case of complications, your baby knows all the escape plans, including a spectacular parachute landing directly into the maternal heart. It's like they say, "Shoot for the stars, aim for the heart."

Patient: Wow, that's quite a visual! Thank you for your witty reassurance, Dr. GibeHug.

Dr. GibeHug: Anytime! Just remember, pregnancy may have its ups and downs, but you guys are gonna nail it. And don't worry about the little critter inside you; they’re brimming with life and ready to conquer the world. Take good care of each other, and remember to come back next week for your weekly dose of sarcastic wisdom!

Patient: Will do, Dr. GibeHug. Thanks for everything and your unique approach to medicine!

Dr. GibeHug: It's my pleasure. Now go forth and continue this incredible journey. May sarcasm be forever by your side!

Author Note:

 Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

 Suggest Dr. GibeHug his next patient.

0