31. If I Want To Leave, You Can’t Stop Me
169 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at Ning Rongrong, who was running away, Lu Yuan pursed his lips speechless.

"What is all this about? It's fine to stack buffs before the battle, but the problem is that the buff stacking doesn't provide any bonus."

Of course, Lu Yuan had some idea about what Ning Rongrong was thinking.

The status of the little princess of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile School may not be highly regarded, but it's not insignificant either. Under normal circumstances, it could at least save his life.

Unfortunately, this was not a normal situation.

"Everyone's left, so we can continue."

A massive hammer flew across the sky, heading straight towards Lu Yuan.

It passed through Lu Yuan's figure and slammed on the ground behind him ruthlessly, leaving a large crater.

A trace of surprise flashed in Tang Hao's eyes.

Extending his hand, Tang Hao caused the hammer to reverse its path, passing through Lu Yuan's figure once again.

"Uncle Tang Hao, I advise you not to waste your spirit power. You can't hit me anyway," Lu Yuan pretended not to notice the veins popping on Tang Hao's forehead and said with a smile.

Snort!

Accompanied by a cold snort, Tang Hao's body revealed an extraordinary configuration of two yellow, two purple, four black, and one red spirit ring.

This was different from an ordinary Title Douluo.

The ninth spirit ring represented a 100,000-year spirit ring, making it the core pillar of power in any major force. Normal Title Douluos typically possess two yellow, two purple, and five black spirit rings.

In other words, Tang Hao had an additional spirit ability and a 100,000-year spirit bone compared to an ordinary Title Douluo!

"Clear Sky Real Body!" A deep and powerful roar resounded.

A massive blood-red figure holding a giant hammer emerged behind Tang Hao, as if both Tang Hao and the Clear Sky Hammer had been enlarged dozens of times.

Not only Lu Yuan, but even Ning Rongrong and the others who had fled could clearly see the colossal blood-red figure swinging the sledgehammer and forcefully smashing it down!

Xiao Wu pursed her lips tightly, stopped, and stared intently at the gigantic figure wielding the sledgehammer.

Ning Rongrong sighed. In this kind of battle, they couldn't even offer assistance, let alone watch.

For a Titled Douluo to manifest a martial spirit avatar was no trivial matter!

Moreover, she rarely saw Grandpa Jian or Grandpa Bone manifest their martial spirit avatars.

"He really is a Titled Douluo," Xiao Wu commented lightly, her voice unprecedentedly low.

If she had any doubts before, questioning whether Lu Yuan had lied to her, now, looking at the enormous Martial Spirit Avatar in the distance and feeling the overwhelming pressure despite the distance, Xiao Wu had no choice but to dispel the last trace of hope in her heart.

Tang San's father was a Titled Douluo!

If she were an ordinary girl, she would undoubtedly be overjoyed. Who wouldn't want to have such strong support behind them?

But for Xiao Wu, this was extremely bad news!

Even worse than Lu Yuan taking her first kiss!

Xiao Wu had to face a cruel reality for now.

Was Tang Hao keeping her for Tang San's future inheritance of the ring, or for future bone harvesting?

There seemed to be no difference between the two options.

The only distinction was that in the former, she might be able to walk a little more freely, while in the latter, her death would likely be more miserable.

All of Tang San's promises and flattery to her in the past now seemed more like premeditated calculations after learning the truth.

Tang San was different from her.

Tang San was a pure human.

And Xiao Wu was well aware that she was a 100,000-year spirit beast. Though her 100,000-year spirit beast was somewhat innocent, in terms of intelligence and thought, she was not inferior to ordinary adults.

So... How could Tang San, a child, endure her naivety and tolerate her actions?

Or... From the moment she entered Notting College, had Tang San already learned her identity from her father, Tang Hao? If that were the case, it was truly terrifying!

It meant that for the past six years, she had been slumbering in a dream jointly concocted by two demons in human form. And when she finally she might realized, she might already be on someone's plate at their mercy..

With this thought, Xiao Wu suddenly felt a chill run down her spine.

Seeing Xiao Wu standing frozen in place, Ning Rongrong reached out her hand in concern to pat Xiao Wu's back, reminding her not to linger in this dangerous spot for too long.

But as she extended her hand, Ning Rongrong found it passing through Xiao Wu's body as if she were thin air.

Xiao Wu was also startled by the arm that seemed to materialize in front of her and quickly moved aside.

The two women stared at each other with wide eyes, the atmosphere growing somewhat awkward.

"I..." Ning Rongrong raised her hand blankly, shaking it in the air, wearing a puzzled expression.

"It must be his spirit skill," Xiao Wu replied, realizing the abnormality."

"When we were attacked just now, Xiao Wu and I clearly saw the hammer pass through both of you, but it didn't cause any harm."

Zhu Zhuqing pointed out Ning Rongrong's abnormal condition, then hesitated and added, "This spirit skill is very powerful, and I can't find any weaknesses in it, so I can't figure out a way to counter it."

"We could either ask the dean if he knows how to resolve it, or we'll have to wait," Zhu Zhuqing gazed into the distance.

She was abruptly cut off mid-sentence.

However, both Ning Rongrong and Xiao Wu understood the implied message.

"This is terrible!" Ning Rongrong exclaimed, angrily cursing a certain scoundrel as she and Zhu Zhuqing hurried back to Shrek Academy.

Their intention in returning to Shrek Academy at this moment was not for shelter.

No one dared to claim they could protect someone from a Titled Douluo.

Especially when that Titled Douluo was none other than Clear Sky Douluo Tang Hao, the one who killed the Pope of the Wuhun Palace.

But Ning Rongrong was well aware that Lu Yuan, by choosing to stay behind alone, either had some special means of self-preservation or was avoiding unnecessary sacrifices.

Regardless, they would not abandon him.

The situation had already unfolded, and the outcome was predetermined. Ning Rongrong didn't possess the ability or strength to alter the course of events. All she could do was ensure the safety of her own life and the lives of her three companions, avoiding any unnecessary deaths due to foolishness.

Within the blood-red giant hammer...

Lu Yuan stood unharmed in a safe spot.

His handsome face was filled with helplessness.

"You're making things difficult for me. If we follow the normal process, my Spirit Sect rank would undoubtedly end up as a pile of flesh under the hammer of a Titled Douluo like you. But I don't want to risk my life to go through that process. So... why don't we try finding a compromise? Both parties can take a step back,"

Tang Hao sneered.

"Why didn't you think of stepping back when you beat Xiao San during the day?"

Lu Yuan shrugged with a smile.

"Fine, I'll tell you what. Since you prefer this kind of attitude," Lu Yuan continued, "then let's communicate in a different way!"

He rubbed his face, ruffled his hair, placed his hands on his hips, and adopted a confrontational posture.

"Tang Hao! I gave you face, didn't I? You couldn't understand when I spoke nicely, but maybe you'll understand when i speak your language!"

" If i want to leave,  you can't stop me!. If you don't believe me, give it a try!"

Support me on Patr3on.. Upto 2-3 chapters in advance

patreon.com/Chizihn

1