37. Crack
120 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is this how you're reforming yourself?. It really has nothing to do with me but you probably washed off the rouge smell from your body before meeting me!"

Zhu Zhuqing shouted without considering her manners, reaching out to touch Dai Mubai's chest, which made him question himself. However, seeing the makeup stains on his clothes, Zhu Zhuqing's eyes revealed a hint of disgust, she refrained from touching him.

Dai Mubai's face was filled with depression. He really didn't do anything yesterday. All he could remember was getting drunk and was then taken to a hotel by a pair of sisters. You can't blame him for that, Right?

Sensing several playful gazes, Dai Mubai's face slightly stiffened. He sighed and said, "Fine, Zhuqing, let me clean up first, and then I'll explain."

Zhu Zhuqing sneered.

"Explain?. Explain what?, Explain how you've been lying to me repeatedly? Or explain exactly what happened in the hotel last night with other people?"

"No," Dai Mubai irritably scratched his hair, "Can you keep your voice down?"

"Should I keep my voice down?"

Zhu Zhuqing almost burst out laughing at Dai Mubai's complaint.

"You did something shameless and you want me to keep my voice down?"

Driven by anger, Zhu Zhuqing unconsciously raised her voice.

Dai Mubai's face turned livid. He already had a foreboding of the impending "disaster". Although there weren't many students in Shrek Academy, there were plenty of teachers.

For these idle teachers, an exciting event like this would surely be gossiped about until next year. Was he going to be branded with shame for an entire year?

Dai Mubai's face clouded over, uncertain, as he looked at Zhu Zhuqing, who was still angry and ranting. A trace of impatience flickered in his eyes, and he muttered under his breath:

"Shut up!"

Zhu Zhuqing turned pale, pointing her finger at Dai Mubai in disbelief, and asked, "Are you actually yelling at me?"

Slapping away Zhu Zhuqing's finger pointed at him in anger, Dai Mubai retorted, "Didn't you yell at me before? Why can't I yell back?"

"That's because you did something wrong!"

"Should I be yelled at by you if I make a mistake? Didn't you make a mistake?"

"I didn't!"

"Then do you want me to find Lu Yuan so you can have a face-to-face conversation, with me as the audience?"

Dai Mubai sneered, suspicion filling his eyes.

Zhu Zhuqing was almost overwhelmed by his words but glanced at Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong, who stood behind her. She forcefully suppressed the tears welling up in her eyes.

She took a deep breath and calmed herself. Her body trembled with anger, but she clenched her teeth and uttered a word.

"I'm disappointed in you."

"Then you don't have to be disappointed anymore!"

"I unilaterally terminate our engagement. I'm no longer your fiancée, so you have no right to interfere in my life anymore."

Dai Mubai took out the marriage certificate from his pocket, forcefully tore it in half, and threw it on the ground. He pretended to be nonchalant, brushed past Zhu Zhuqing, and entered the boys' dormitory.

Zhu Zhuqing's palm was pierced by her sharp nails. Drops of blood trickled down her hand and fell on the ground.

Ning Rongrong with sharp eyes, quickly grabbed Zhu Zhuqing's arm, opened her palm, and prevented her from self-harm. Xiao Wu imitated Ning Rongrong's actions and opened Zhu Zhuqing's other palm.

But at that moment, Zhu Zhuqing didn't care about what her two friends were doing. Instead, she stared blankly at the torn marriage certificate on the ground.

The torn marriage certificate not only represented the end of their relationship but also seemed to symbolize her predetermined fate.

Would Davis let go of a brother who had lost all trust and was as fierce as a white tiger?

Zhu Zhuqing didn't know.

Would Zhu Zhuyun let go of a sister who always fought back like a black panther?

Zhu Zhuqing dared to guarantee with her own life that Zhu Zhuyun would never let her go. She had resisted once. Even if she were to apologize to Zhu Zhuyun now and admit defeat, there would be no way out!

So... It seemed that becoming a Titled Douluo was the only path ahead of her. And considering her abilities... It's hard to say.

"Are you okay, Zhuqing?"

Ning Rongrong looked at the dazed Zhu Zhuqing, feeling a little guilty, and quickly shook her arm.

"I'm fine."

Zhu Zhuqing forced a smile on her cold face.

"I made you laugh. Let's go back."

Ning Rongrong and Xiao Wu nodded.

At this moment, they didn't dare to provoke Zhu Zhuqing.Not only had they witnessed the whole scene, but even if they hadn't, Ning Rongrong knew what kind of person Zhu Zhuqing was.

"You two can leave, but don't go too far."

A big hand playfully pressed down on Xiao Wu's head.

Unbeknownst to them, Lu Yuan had silently arrived behind the three women. Xiao Wu froze, embarrassedly reaching out her hand to greet him.

"Good morning."

"What's so good about it?"

"Is it a bad morning?"

Lu Yuan pretended to be angry and tapped Xiao Wu's forehead.

Xiao Wu pouted. She knew encountering this demon would bring bad news. However, fortunately, this demon couldn't pretend. Compared to Tang San's demon, she suddenly found this demon more tolerable.

Xiao Wu hastily shook her head, trying to rid her mind of these strange thoughts. No matter how tolerable he seems, he is still a genuine villain.

Don't be fooled!. SheXiao Wu fiercely admonished herself in her heart.

Ning Rongrong coughed twice, stood on tiptoe, and patted Lu Yuan's shoulder.

"Of course!"

"That's right, I'm your boyfriend after all."

"I don't admit it! I take it back!"

Ning Rongrong retorted with a blush.

Clearly, she recalled the scene from last night when she stood on tiptoe in a hurry.

Lu Yuan smiled and licked his lips.

"It's okay if you don't admit it or want to go back on your words. Then I'll just return the same."

"Go to hell!"

Blushing, Ning Rongrong pushed away the approaching Lu Yuan and quickly ran off while holding Zhu Zhuqing's hand.

Desperately watching the unreliable Ning Rongrong and Zhu Zhuqing grow distant, Xiao Wu turned her head tremblingly.

Lu Yuan lowered his head, carefully observing Xiao Wu's bright eyes.

After contemplating for a moment, he suddenly said, "I brushed my teeth today."

Xiao Wu's eyes unconsciously began to wander, but Lu Yuan's gaze remained fixed on her.

"You..."

"Uh-huh!"

Xiao Wu instinctively struggled for a moment, then slowly lowered her hands and closed her eyes.

One hand wrapped around Xiao Wu's slender waist while the other gently pressed down on her head. With a slight movement, Lu Yuan and Xiao Wu switched positions.

Boom!

Deep in the woods, a muffled sound could be heard.

Tang San looked expressionlessly at the branch that had snapped in his hand. He squatted down, placed it on the ground, and paid no attention to Lu Yuan's mocking gesture. Tang San suppressed the anger within him.

"Wait!. One day, I will reclaim everything that belongs to me!"

Accompanied by his murmuring, Tang San finally felt that his state of mind had become much more stable.

Tang San's eyes were filled with nostalgia and regret. He took another deep look at Xiao Wu, then slowly left the forest through another path.

"Hmm?"

A white-haired boy sat upright on the altar, his eyes opening with a hint of surprise. However, he quickly closed them again, entering a state of deep slumber.

"Interesting."

The voice reverberated slowly within the temple. Seven dark orange light wheels gradually floated behind the boy. An overwhelming and frenzied aura unconsciously permeated the entire temple.

But it seemed to hold back for some reason, as the light wheels and aura quickly receded and disappeared.

Support me on Patr3on.. Upto 5 chapters in advance

https://www.patreon.com/Chizihn

1