39. Yu Xiaogang
127 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knock! Knock! Knock! 

Meeting the gaze of everyone in the room, Yu Xiaogang and Tang San calmly entered the room. Their expressions and movements showed no changes, indicating their stable mindset.

"Let me introduce you to my good friend, Yu Xiaogang. He also holds an honorary title in the world of spirit masters, known as 'Grandmaster.' He is also Tang San's master and will be a teacher at our Shrek Academy," Flender stood up and introduced everyone in the room with solemnity.

Zhao Wuji frowned but remained silent.

Although "Grandmaster" was well-known in the world of spirit masters, after the events of last night, Zhao Wuji felt that meeting him was worse than his reputation. He wasn't the only one with this view. Ning Rongrong and Xiao Wu shared the same sentiment.

Ning Rongrong had heard of the name "Master" long ago, thanks to her father, Ning Fengzhi, the Sect Master of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect. If it weren't for her father often mentioning this "master" as a talented individual, Ning Rongrong probably wouldn't have remembered him.

As for Xiao Wu, she had spent the past six years with Tang San and had formed her own opinion about "Master" based on what she had observed and heard. She believed that this supposedly knowledgeable master had made many mistakes in teaching Tang San about spirit beasts, and these mistakes hadn't escaped her notice as a 100,000-year-old soft bone rabbit.

According to Xiao Wu's logic, if this "master" wasn't aware of the mistakes he taught, it proved his lack of knowledge. On the other hand, if he did know about the mistakes but still taught them, it showed a character flaw. Teaching while being aware of one's own errors, was it because he feared his students wouldn't follow him?

In short, regardless of the possibility, it proved that this "master" was not an excellent teacher. Xiao Wu had brought this up to Tang San several times, but not only did he not heed her warnings, he even reprimanded her. 

She had felt a little wronged at the time, but looking back, she was relieved that Tang San hadn't listened to her. It would have reduced the chances of being deceived.

Feeling Tang San's gaze on her, Xiao Wu glared at him fiercely, causing Tang San to be confused and wonder why she hid behind Lu Yuan.

There was no possibility of Xiao Wu betraying him; Tang San was clear and persistent about that point. So, it was highly likely that this despicable person had threatened Xiao Wu!

A flash of killing intent passed through Tang San's eyes, but he quickly suppressed it. He understood the importance of prioritizing the overall situation.

That's why he chose to watch silently this morning as Xiao Wu was forced by that bastard and then disappeared into the woods.

As a disciple of the Tang Sect, patience was what Tang San lacked the most. Crafting mechanisms required patience, drawing diagrams required patience, assembling mechanisms required patience, and even assassination or lurking required patience. Sufficient patience made him like a venomous snake. He didn't speak easily, but when he did, he ensured his words hit the target, causing a quick death.

So, he had to restrain himself, patiently find Lu Yuan's weakness, and wait for Lu Yuan to unconsciously reveal it one day. And then... a lethal strike!.

Unfortunately, Tang San's limited knowledge prevented him from realizing something crucial: It was impossible for a person with spatial ability to have a weakness. Those with time abilities could lock their own state, and those with destiny abilities could preview and modify their weaknesses. 

The three thousand paths, none of them had clear weaknesses. The only weakness was that these three thousand avenues could restrain each other. But Tang San needed to touch a his own Path first if not it is nothing short of a fantasy to try and find Lu Yuan's weakness. A one-hit kill was out of the question.

Yu Xiaogang forced a smile on his serious face and briefly and forcefully greeted, "Hello everyone."

Unfortunately, this smile not only lacked warmth but also added a touch of humor. So, if he couldn't genuinely smile, he shouldn't force it and risk becoming a laughingstock. Fortunately, the Shrek students managed to maintain their composure and didn't burst into laughter.

Ning Rongrong struggled to resist the urge to raise the corners of her mouth as she raised her hand and asked, "I want to know, what can this 'master' teach us?"

It was no secret that the master's spirit power was at the twenty-ninth level. The three sects above them were well aware of it, as were most people in Wuhundian and the world of spirit masters. The only one who might not be aware of it was the transformed hundred thousand-year soft bone rabbit.

Therefore, Ning Rongrong, the mischievous little witch, clearly wanted to challenge Yu Xiaogang.

Fortunately, Yu Xiaogang was mentally prepared. Flender had already warned him: "Shrek Academy has some difficult students, especially the thorny ones. Among them, Ning Rongrong's character as a little witch can be considered one of the milder ones. The real challenges are yet to come."

Yu Xiaogang glanced at the handsome boy in the room from the corner of his eye. He had a good appearance and exuded a hint of the demeanor of his youth. However, he didn't seem very friendly. Yu Xiaogang silently made these evaluations in his mind and then replied, "That depends on what you want to learn."

It must be said that Yu Xiaogang was quite skilled at employing the Tai Chi technique. Ning Rongrong asked what he could teach, and Yu Xiaogang immediately countered by asking what she wanted to learn.

"I want to learn how to become a god," Lu Yuan raised his hand silently and delivered a fatal blow.

Yu Xiaogang silently looked at Lu Yuan for a moment, carefully deliberated, and then spoke up, "Gods are merely illusory legends. No one can prove their existence, so I have no way to answer your non-existent question."

Honestly, Yu Xiaogang was tired of dealing with such a difficult student who didn't follow the usual patterns. Even if Lu Yuan had asked how to become a Titled Douluo, Yu Xiaogang felt he could provide an answer. But "how to become a god" was on a whole different level. In the vast library of Spirit hall, there was no record of anyone proven to be a god. Where could he gain experiential knowledge on the subject?

Lu Yuan chuckled lightly. "Legends are not for observing, listening, singing, or adapting. Before me, there was no pure elemental martial spirit. After I arrived, a pure elemental martial spirit appeared. Legends are meant to be broken and verified!"

"Arrogance!" Yu Xiaogang scolded angrily. His old face was clouded with gloom as he condemned Lu Yuan, heartbroken. "The limit of a spirit master is becoming a Titled Douluo. Becoming a god at level 100 is nothing more than an unrealistic fairy tale! This is the gap between a genius and a mortal. It's also the gap between you and me."

Lu Yuan's eyes were filled with pity, as if he was looking at a pitiful and absurd little person. "Losing the courage move forward is more tragic than not being able to gaze upon the stars."

Support me on Patr3on..

https://www.patreon.com/Chizihn

1