2 . Eclipse
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" ......... strange"

As I muttering softly, Rita who sit beside me seemed to be noticed then ask,

"what's strange?"

Thinking for a bit, I faced my sister and reply:

"Well, ther..."

" What the hell do you mean it's not done yet!!!

Aren't you the one who said, it's only a minor error that can be fixed in just few

minutes?"

??

Before I could explain to Rita, I was cut off by the commotion caused by a female passenger and the staff.

The woman in question has waist length blonde hair.

pale white skin just like snow fall in winter, a pair of light brown eyes with sharp feature adorned by bold heavy makeup .

She wore a knee length black dress which is Dazél latest summer

collection.

A popular brands that is known for being expensive .

Her look and style fitting so well with American beauty standards that for a moment I was out of word.

Ah, my bad it's not American's beauty standards but more like ' what I imagine an American beauty would be.'

From her manor to the way she spoke,

Despite being angry I think.. she looks very cool.

"Dear passenger please calm down!"

 

"Calm down?

You think I can come down?

We've been stuck here for almost an hour and yet there is not even a little progress.

At this point are you even fixing it at all??"

"W..we had already fixed it but the train just won't move "

"Do you think I'm stupid?

If there's nothing wrong the train would be moved now.

How can...blah blah .......................

........................."

"......"

I'll take that back she way to blunt.

In other situation maybe being blunt is cool.

But at least not this one.

Anyway, I'm not sure what's happening here.

But it seems that when I wasn't paying attention.

The staff that previously announced about the issues had returned and brought along an unpleasant news.

And....wow the news kinda caused some people to lost it.( ̄ヘ ̄;)

Abandoned all rationality they followed the blonde beauty then started ganging up, cursed and screaming creating a tragic sight that both unpleasant and disturbing. 

"Do you even know how to do your job?"

"Yes, yes , do you know how to do it?"

"I don't care, all I know is that if after 5 min...........

".......Choo..choo!!!!"

"........"

Without any notice, the train suddenly moving again caused the commotion to die down.

The passenger that was directly involved glanced at the staff and each other than muttering "why didn't you tell us it's already been repaired" before walking off to their respective sit.

The woman in black uniforms with big bag under her eyes, is the staff that was previously being cornered. 

Now having passed the most critical time of her life, tho looking haggard she still putting on a smile like professional then return to her post.

After that my sister bent down took out a phone from somewhere I don't know and start typing nonstop.

I guess she already forgot about our conversation.

Which is good. If she were to continue asked then I have no choice but to lie.

After all each time it appears in a crowded place.... Something bad gonna happen.

Sometimes I wonder if it able to see the future and decided to give me a warning or was it able to bring disaster instead?

Either way I wonder what would possibly happen this time?

Since it appears right before the train starting again,

Then the matter of the train not movings must not be one of it.

What is it then?

Will the train run into something?

Ahhhhhh! Forget it there no use thinking.

Let's just be ready and prepare for the worse .

Contrary to what I expected, the rest of our ride were very smooth.

We didn't run into any trouble or have any problem .

To put it simple the whole process is probably smoother than all our wifi at it peaks.

Ah, what a waste and here I am prepared ...yawn !

Hmmm..why am I so sleepy?

I.. it's not even 10 pm yet .

"Thud.."

While stuck my in train of thought, I feel something hard and heavy laying on my left shoulder.

It's Rita she has fallen asleep.

As I was trying to change her position out of the corner of my eye I see something buzzard.

"Ah, fu** l should have prepared more....."

As if controlled my whole body suddenly lost all straight, my eyelids become heavy and tiredness slowly invaded my conscious.

Making me unable to stay awake any longer.

"Crash...."

That summer night there were an eclipse.

A strangely short eclipse.

It only happens for a couple minutes but stolen away hundreds of people inside a small train.

 

0