body (10.2)
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-10.2
AT THE Mortuary
Jay-<searching > number 23 number 23 numb<stops > found it!<opens it >
Jay-what the hell?<shocked >
Lily-what happened?
Jay-her body is not here.
Rose-that impossible file clearly says that her body is not collected and I also asked for any update but they also said that no one collected it.
Levi-What should we do now? If anyone checks the body they are going to suspect us.
Lily-<thinks >Salem! Salem can shape shift her and can stay here, alright salem?
Salem-<sarcastic tone >Yes why not? I freeze to death but ok, I stay in this haunted place but okay, I'll be doomed if anyone come to collect her body but okay.Are you really my master?
Lily-ok ok don't be mad let's think of something else.
All starting to think some solution
Lily-why don't we try the mandrake.
Jay-yes!
Rose-care to explain? not everyone is good at studies like you both.
Levi-I also know I am also smart.
Rose-explain then.
Levi-I'll let the lady explain.
Lily-we can change a mandrake into lacy.
Rose-will it be alive?
Lily-No, mandrake body spell is used to change a mandrake into somebody dead and of course it won't be alive and it can only last 2 days.
Jay-It'll work.
Levi-then I'll go and bring a mandrake.
Rose-are we going to do this here? In front of CCTVs?
Jay-Don't worry I'll take care of that.
Rose-oh yes CCTVs, Jay also check if there is something related to lacy's body.
Levi and jay leaves
Lily-salem why did you tell us first to check the body?
Salem-don't worry when the time comes you'll automatically know.
Lily-Why are you talking like some mysterious old man?
Salem-<in rage >How can you call me old man? I am only 5.
Lily-yeh little kitty!
Salem-yeh yeh<sarcastically >
After half an hour
Levi-I brought mandrake.
Lily-great! Had jay came?
Jay-came.
Lily-ok let's start. First place the mandrake in lacy's chamber<placed >Then Its time for spell<Lily castes her staff and starts performing spell > Huff, done.
Rose-let's leave.Oh and Jay did you find anything in CCTVs?
Jay-No, the footage only shows the time when her body was place and after that a half hour footage is ruined.
Lily-whoever came, he came with preparation.
Rose-yes you are right.....Ok,now let's leave.
Outside the mortuary
Lily-Ok, now we'll split and look for any traces of body,ok?
Levi-ok I'll look in academy.
Jay-I'll look in the royal places.
Rose-I'll look in the dorms.
Lily-then I'll look outside the campus.
Rose-The forest is not included in outside don't you dare to go there alone.
Lily-Ok I won't.
Rose-I don't believe you. Salem you'll go with lily and as for us, If someone found something first take pictures and then come here and call everyone to come here and then we all will go together there.No one will take actions alone and remember to take pictures in case if we go late and it'll escape. Everyone connect there phones to ear buds and wear them then we'll go in case if someone calls only you can hear not the killer.Everyone ready.
All-ready!
Rose-then let's split.
After 2 hours all at the decided spot
Lily-Did anyone found anything?
All-No, nothing.
Rose-Ok, then that's enough for today we'll look tomorrow.
After that all returns to their homes this time rose stays in her dorm.
Lily-<in her room >Today was exhausting<jumps in her bed >Salem can you cook?
Salem-Nope I am a cat and I am tired to even walk even if I change into human form I still can't cook because I don't know anything about cooking, I can't even boil water.
Lily-huff, then let me order something. What would you like to eat?
Salem-Fried Chicken bucket!<jumping >
Lily-Fried chicken bucket a minute ago you were saying you are tired when I told you to cook and now.
Salem-Master~<lovely tune > you know that you are the best master anyone could ask for, aren't you? Buy me a chicken bucket please. Please please please.
Lily-you won't stop saying until I order, Right?
Salem-yes
Lily-Ok let's order two chicken bucket.
At the dining table
Lily-how'll you eat chicken bucket? You have paws.
Salem-don't worry.<changes into lily >
Lily-It....feels weird watching yourself eat like this.
Salem- you can eat in different room if you want to.
Lily-No, I am fine......Salem you seem to know about these things, yes?
Salem-yes.
Lily-and you also said when the time come I'll automatically know. What's the meaning of that?
Salem-I...am not sure that's why I won't tell you but if I am right then you are.....<thinks >
Lily-I am what?
Salem-no,nothing
Lily-aye salem don't make like a mystery, you know I am a curious person.
Salem-somethings are good to be remain a mystery.
Lily-salem you're again sounding like an old man.
Salem-how many times I have to say that I am only 5 years old in cat years.
Lily-ok ok now let me eat and we'll continue our search tomorrow.
END OF CHAPTER-10

0