It ain’t my fault (17)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-17

It ain't my fault

At The Headmaster's office

All barge in

Head-what happened?

Lily-you are asking us what happened?

Jay-why does lacy have your ring?

Head-what ring?

Jay-don't play dumb. The arcane ring level A.

Head-oh, that ring <acts as if he is thinking> It was stolen.

Will-look, either you tell us or I'll make you.

Head-Do you even know who you are talking to? I am one of the best sorcerer in the world.

Will-doesn't matter.

Lily-listen, headmaster, my patience is running out so before I do anything to you, tell me the whole story.

Head-and what makes you think that you can harm me.

Lily-ok lets see.

Then lily's eyes turned black and then she raise her hand up and the headmaster starts floating up in the air and chocking. He then tries to attack a spell on her, but it doesn't work.

Head-<while chocking>ok..I..I'll tell.

Then lily releases him and turns to normal

Will-you were looking beautiful.

Lily-oh, thanks.<smiles>

Jay-should we focus on him. <points towards headmaster>

Lily-yeah. Now, will you tell or not?

Head-I'll tell. From the day you changed on the ground, I assigned lacy to be your roommate and to report to me every move she makes. After she saw you changed in the inflammatory, she suggested me to kill you but I refused and then she told me that she will tell everyone then I asked her what she wanted and she took my ring, after that what happened, I don't know.

Salem-Do you have any idea what you did? She then summoned a demon and now she is on loose.

Head-It ain't my fault. If you saw something similar, you also tried to find answers.

Will-It ain't your fault? you are a headmaster, what will the students think when they know what you did? but don't worry I'll see you in hell. When his majesty will know what you did, he'll not spare you.

Head-what are you talking about?

Will-you'll know.

Then all of them gets out of the office

Rose-lily, when the Headmaster attacked you, why weren't affected?

Lily-When we all were going to come here I casted a protection ring around all of us. Plus, it was an S level ring.

Rose-Like always, right?

Lily-yes, but non of you notices.

Rose-<chuckles>

Salem-my master is so considerate. <Wipes his fake tears>

All then laughs at salems' acting

Jay-okay, everyone we'll need a full proof plan before we do anything. Tomorrow the demon is going to attack lily so, all to my castle now let's go.

Will-why to your castle?

Jay-because my castle has the highest security system, then all of our places.

Salem-yes, he is right. Let's go.

All At the castle

Rose-let's go to his room quickly.

Jay-what do you think of my castle lily?

Will-It's not that bad, that I imagined. But I still think his majesty's castle is 100 times better than this house.

Jay-Are you lily? I asked her.

Lily-you guys stop fighting, remember why we're here for.

Both-yes.

End of chapter-17

0