Hunting and New Skills Part 2
134 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I had killed the salamander I began to walk through the valley again I was walking towards the center of the moutain range on my way I felt two pulls similar to the rock salamander coming from the same direction, I changed direction towards the pull while I activate the skill 'Skill Copier'

{You have Gained Unique Skill 'Conqueror'}

{You have Gained Unique Skill 'Territorial'}

{You have Gained Extra Skill 'Blade Aura'}

{You have Gained Extra Skill 'Superior Body'}

{You have Gained Extra Skill 'Armor Aura'}

{You have Gained Common Skill 'Tough Hide'}

{You have Gained Extra Skill 'Compact Armor'}

I saw the skills and thought that they will be interesting monsters so I continued to walk towards them after about 15 secs I heard a huge bang and a 50 meter long snake covered in blades with a huge axe head on top and below the snake's jaws, went flying over my head I watched it land with a decently big crator around where it landed, as I turned back towards where the snake came from there was another big snake with a hexagonal metallic armor covering it's whole body it was the same size as the axe snake.

As I scanned their body data, the armor snake began to move towards the axe snake just to get a brown-gray cresent hitting it just below the head area pushing the armor snake back. me? I was quickly sliding around, well as fast as I can while under immense pressure from what I was guessing is the axe snakes unique skill, I finished analysing the two snakes and found out they are exactly equal to each other as I thought that this would be a dangerous fight to be inbetween I shifted form into a black colored wyvern and began to fly away as fast as I could, but as I was flying I felt the danger instinct I had honed in my past life began to react, as a result I folded my wings to my body and dived to the left, as I dived to the left a very fast arrow came flying out of nowhere just where I had been flying a second ago.

I began to change my composition from a wyvern back into a slime and went straight towards the forest of Jura. as I landed with a splat my body began to regenerate from my missing "'head'" I began to slowly walk through the forest and hunt for anything intersting as I travelled back to the village that I decieded would be the best place for me to live for now.

POV Rimuru

I have just came back from Dwargon I was talking to the dwarves that I had recently recruited there names were: Kaijin, Gard, Dord, and Myrd they were some of the finest dwarven craftsmen we got some house planning up and everything and began construction.

<===>

3 Days Later

<===>

Luna returned 2 days ago, I always found her to intersting and I want to ask her about her past but suddenly there was a commotion at the front gate of the village, There were 4 human adventurers being guided in by the goblin riders.

===

Arts:

Hidden Flash Step

Resist:

Pain Resistance, Heat Resistance, Cold Resistance, Physical Resistance, Paralysis Resistance, Lightning Resistance, Wind Resistance, Water Resistance, Earth Resistance

Intrinsic:

Absorb, Dissolve, Ultraspeed Regeneration, $*#%  &@!

Common:

Stomach, Analysis, Sense Heat Source, Poisonous Breath, Sticky Thread, Steel Thread, Drain, Ultrasonic Waves, Paralyzing Breath, Body Armour, Stealth, Super Vibration, Voice Cannon, Body Manipulation, Scan, Echolocation, Thought Communication, Coercion, Ogre Flame, Webbed Limbs, Spiritual Essence, Accelerate, Magicule Concealment, Robust Body, Rock Armor, Tough Hide, Superior Body, Blade Aura

Extra:

Genius, Rule Breaker, Chant Annulment, All of Creation, Isolation, Mimicry, Analytical Appraisal, Magic Sense, Magic control, Magicule Knowledge, Lesser Dragon Breath, Lesser Draconic Armour, Keen Smell, Exoskeleton, Posionous Stinger, Spiritual Power Darkness, Spiritual Power Lunar, Spiritual Power Storm, Lightning Manipultion, Wind Manipulation, Black Lightning, Shadow Motion, Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Compact Armor, Armor Aura

Unique:

Skill Copier, Infinite Potential, Infinity Prison(Knowledge), Mountaineer, Conqueror, Territorial

Ultimate:

N/A

===

Skill: Spiritual Power(Extra Skill)

Description: The Spiritual Power skills are how spirits, elementals or similar species identify the elemental power of their cores, examples: Dark Spirit will have a Spiritual Power Darkness, A Spirit with the right combination of elements could form complex elements like Storm, Lunar, Solar.

Sub-Skills: N/A

(A/N what skill description would you like next?)

(Solar:Light(strong), Fire(medium), Gravity(weak))(anything to do with the sun)

(Lunar: Light(medium), Dark(strong), Gravity(weak))(anything to do with the moon)

(Storm: Wind(medium), Lightning(strong, Water(weak))(anything to do with Storms)

3