Chapter 21-Awakening the Beast + B.Day -Part 2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 2 
 
Luan and Derick's parents pick them up from the police station and they both return to their homes, Luke accompanies Luan home, and tells his mother Ana about lunch at Derick's house, Luan takes a shower, and checks his bruises, his mother helps him by applying ointment, he then goes to his room and falls asleep. 
 
 
 
Luan notices that he is once again in the same place he usually dreams of, a desert place with reddish earth, he is near a cliff, everything seems so quiet, he starts to feel a breeze and it starts to get windy, he then sits down on the ground near the cliff, and from up there he sees a place that looks familiar to him, he sees a lake and says: 
 
"Oh, I've finally found a place that has a lake." 
 
He notices a few demons walking around the area, but there aren't many. 
 
"Finally we have new guests, I hope they stay here of their own free will." 
 
 
 
Then someone sits down next to Luan, and he notices that it's exactly the same as him. The only differences are the demonic eyes with a second iris, the pointed ears and the teeth with pointed canines. 
 
He then says: 
 
"Hm, so this is the portal you created..." 
 
It was exactly this clause of the portal that Luan was sure would make him accept the contract, so he says: 
 
"Hm, so that's a yes?....mas wasn't supposed to break that guy's hand." 
 
His other self replies: 
 
"Bones of the trade, he thought I couldn't break human bones..." 
 
"Well, we have a portal at stake, so I'll probably accept, even if the other 4 clauses are ridiculous..." 
 
Luan laughs and finishes by saying: 
 
"I'll think of a way to find something else to break." 
 
The other Luan mumbles something, and pushes the real Luan towards the cliff. 
 
"Hard to find... time for you to go..." 
 
"Ahhh" 
 
Luan then wakes up startled, and as expected another crazy dream. 
 
"Was that a dream... or not?" 
 
It's already Saturday, so Luan gets up and goes for coffee, his mother is working at the bookstore, they'll meet later, because today is the birthday lunch at Derick's house, Luan apparently doesn't feel so much pain in his body, his recovery seems to be improving rapidly, he goes to Derick's house, his father Luke is present, and his grandparents too, Luan is in Derick's room, he's sitting on a second bed (the bed of his missing older brother), he seems distracted in his thoughts, Derick soon notices that Luan is scattered. 
 
"Hm, he's scattered, it's probably about the latest event in the Shed, time to find out what's going on in that little head of his." 
 
"Luan, are you in pain? He's so quiet." 
 
Luan is lost in thought, Derick snaps his fingers to get his attention. 
 
"Han? No, I'm not in pain." 
 
"I was just thinking, when my head was covered with the bag, I heard two familiar voices, and it's bothering me." 
 
Derick soon remembers seeing two boys coming out of the Shed, and indeed he seemed to know them, but he was too busy fighting the other guys in the gang. 
 
"And whose voices would they be?" 
 
"...I'm pretty sure it was Tommy and Mark..." 
 
"Hm, so we know who did it." 
 
 
 
Luan nods in agreement, but what bothers him is that Mark is in the middle of it, even though he knows that Mr. Scoot isn't the best person, he didn't expect Mark to be involved too, he finds it hard to believe that it's true, even when they didn't think of helping the group in the Awakening Test. 
 
(Was it a mistake to help him? Or is it like the saying goes, A rotten apple never falls from a rotten apple tree? Will he be just like his father, or not? Time to think of a solution to this, without having to use force, Tommy already has an open case at the Disciplinary Board, they won't be able to cover it up this time, I just need more evidence and one more slip by Tommy). 
 
 
 
"Derick, we need the printouts of Tommy's cell phone messages, and find a way to make them valid." 
 
Derick shows the flash drive in his desk drawer, this and other previous evidence, from the episode of the fight in the square, the malicious post made on the forum and the recording of the gang meeting made in the Shed, seems like a lot of information, but believe me, many other cases were presented by the students, but Mr. Scoot's lawyers found a way to get around it, and interrupt the Disciplinary Board. 
The other adults are chatting in the living room, Grandpa Han and Grandma are on their way out, Grandpa Han is feeling very tired, and as he leaves he pats Luke on the back and says: 
 
"Don't let your anger get the better of you, do what you have to do, but in a way that doesn't use violence, or else we'll be just like them." 
 
Luke nods, he's very angry about what happened and he knows exactly who caused it again, the Luke of old would have sorted the whole situation out, but we have a more mature person now, he already has his magic trick up his sleeve. 
 
"Hm, I know what Mr. Scoot is afraid of, I'll make sure to remind him." 
 
 
 
Justin is drinking and chatting, Luan's mother Ana is already there, and they're chatting and reminiscing about the old days, when the three of them were hunters. 
 
"Let's remember the day Ana became famous at the DSO for setting fire to the Awakening Test" 
"Yes, they didn't call her because they were afraid she'd do it again...sure!" 
 
"Shh, exaggerators, I'll tell you the real story now." 
 
 
.... 

The epilogue was longer than I anticipated, I'm going to summarize a preview (I've already written 20 pages), so I'm going to launch another Webnovel together with this current one, it's going to be called School Time- Old Times, I've already drawn some Cover Art (it took me 2 days), I loved doing the versions of the 3 teenagers, it's going to have action, adventure and romance, telling the story of Luan and Derick's parents Ana, Luke and Justin, with Ana as the female lead narrating the story, it's going to have romance, otherwise Luan wouldn't be born, right? hihi
I'll announce the release date this week, so don't miss out!

Preview  --->>  https://www.instagram.com/dreartsbr/

0