Chapter 22-Contract with your host. Part 2
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cover Art Chaper 22-

....

Part 2

 

It's already 3:00 am, Luan decides to get up, he's thirsty, he notices that Fluffy isn't sleeping with him, he opens the door and sees someone sleeping on the sofa, he thinks it's strange, but quietly goes closer and sees that it's his Father.  

  

(Hm, who's sleeping there...is it...my Father?!   

  

  

  

He silently gets to his feet, goes to get some water to drink, and stands there thinking:  

  

(I wonder what happened? What have I missed in all this time? Are my parents back?!)   

  

He goes back to his room, looks at the sofa again, scratches his head, and goes back to sleep. Luke looked very tired, he didn't even feel anyone passing near him, being a demon his senses are always more acute, he wakes up at 4:00 am, Fluffy gets up while Luke straightens the sofa, arranges the blanket, leaving it on top of the sofa, he looks at Ana's room, but decides not to wake her, and leaves, until he explains to Luan too. It's Sunday and a few hours later, Luan wakes up and goes into the living room, but notices that there's no one else on the sofa.  

  

  

"Hey, did she leave?"  

  

  

He looks into his mother's room and sees the door half open. For a moment he thinks of something, but shakes his head negatively and says:  

  

  

"No, he's not in there all right, I'd better take a look...just out of concern."  

  

  

He goes to the door and sees that his mother is asleep, so he opens the door a little to check. And yes, she is sleeping alone. Luan is relieved for a moment.  

  

  

"What a fright... why did I think of that, God, it wouldn't be possible, would it? I'm so used to just me and mine living together, what if my parents really did get back together? No, that's probably in the past, or not." Luan goes to play some video games and sits down on the sofa, his body is fine, there are only a few bruises, but they will soon disappear, this week will be the day they officially report to the DSO, in the morning they studied and in the afternoon they went for a few hours, first they will get to know the procedures, and then they will be given their cases to solve, and they will probably take over the unsolved cases as well, Luan feels calm, but he knows that things have become more intense and rushed, because they will only be able to solve the problems after they leave school, he needs to find a trigger that will make the demon appear, and that won't make him lose consciousness, after all when he takes over he doesn't remember anything that happens, he remembers one fact, hearing Tommy and Mark's voice, this is still bothering him a lot.  

  

"I need to find a way, how to control this demon... the contract would be more like a pact, there's no way he can sign it, after all he's in my body, I can try to call him in my dream or get hit on the head, how am I going to call him?"  

  

"I know, if you're listening, I have a present to sign our contract... okay? Are you there? Hey?"  

  

Ana gets up, sees Luan talking to himself and asks:  

  

"Good morning, son, is everything all right in there?  

  

Ana looks at the sofa and around as if she's looking for something or someone.  

  

Luan looks at her and immediately understands who she's looking for, so he decides to test her.  

  

"Good morning, everything's fine, are you looking for something?  

  

His mother disguises it and replies that she was just looking for Fluffy the kitten, it's time to feed him. Luan makes a "she's not really going to tell you about it" face, but he jokes nonetheless:  

  

"Oh, you left a blanket on the sofa, mom, I guess you forgot, huh?"  

  

Ana remembers the blanket, and then she confesses.  

  

"Your father, your father... slept here, it was too late for him to come back, it was dangerous, that's it."  

  

Luan already knew, but he pretends not to know anything, for now he prefers not to get involved in this matter, whether he wants to or not, they are his parents, and they are adults, they must understand each other in some way, he also has his insecurities, about how to act around his father, or feel good being around him, he thought it might be more difficult if one day he was close to his father, or if they were really going to meet again, but at first he doesn't think it's a bad thing for his father to be around again. He knows that things will sort themselves out with time, and only time will give them the answers they need. He spends most of Sunday playing and resting, after all, Monday has school, and he still hasn't found a way to summon the demon.  

  

In the evening, Luan decides to order fried chicken by delivery and tries one last time today to summon the demon.  

  

"Hm, this is the gift I have for you, it's a trade. Instead of you breaking the bones of demons, you can break these, so we can avoid bigger problems... hihi"  

  

A few moments later, his demonic form appears, his 2nd iris appears...  

  "Hm, what do you want...hm, what's that?"  

   

  

Note:   

  

I hope you enjoy your present, it's a treat!   

  

Have fun breaking "just these bones"...  : ) )  

  

 He takes the note and reads it, he rolls his eyes and then says:  

  

"Damn, what an annoying kid...grr"  

  

"Okay, you started it then..."  

  

He takes Luan's cell phone, enters the food app and orders 2 more buckets of Fried Chicken, he's really angry:  

  

Crack, Crack, Crack  

  

 "That's good, In return, you'll get a present too, lithe brat...haha"  

 

Some time later, Luan comes to his senses and notices that there are three pots of chicken on the table, and a lot of broken bones, Luan feels a little nauseous, he finally understands the situation:  

  

"What? Did he eat all that? "  

  

"Finally, the contract is sealed for now, I hope you're happy with the breaded chicken."  

  

"...I feel strange, bloated...I need to go to the bathroom, damn it!"  

  

  

  

He runs to the bathroom.  

  

 Luan drinks some tea, to see if it will relieve him of feeling so bloated, he clears up the mess on the table and goes to sleep. The next morning, he wakes up still feeling strange, consequently the Student Council has scheduled a meeting today, Mary tells him early on that they've called some girls to talk in the Meeting Room, apparently they're the girls who bullied Theo's sister (Olivia from the first episode), until finally, they've managed to identify them and open the 2nd case to go through the Disciplinary Board.  

  

It's going to be a long morning, by the way.... 

 

 

.... 

The year is coming to an end, I have 2 more chapters that will be posted by December 31st, I'm writing the 2nd part of Shool Time-The Beginning and also drawing, I'm going to launch School Time-Old Times in January, I'll let you know here who wants to follow, I'll be very happy :))

Next publication on December 22nd and 25th

0