Character Information
6 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, here I want to inform you about the characters that are not my Original Characters and I took them from some Vtubers. So, let's see the information about the characters I use for this story below.

1.) Zea Cornelia

I included Vtuber Zea in my story because I once thought of creating lore for Vtuber characters I encountered like Towa, Zea, Airi, and others. Now, for Zea here, she plays the role of Yuzu and Lina's beloved younger sister. I made Zea as an ordinary human who dreams of becoming a singer and ends up being recruited into Nijisanji ID.

✓In this story, I have made some countries taken over by an evil force called 'The Claws', which prompts Adit's character, who established Rajawali Nusantara, to form a group consisting of all the contries in the world. Its name is 'The Protector'. They are tasked with fighting against The Claws, reclaiming their countries, and rescuing people who are still trapped in the countries that have been taken over by The Claws. So, it's story is about a united countries of the world fighting against a group of criminals who have taken over countries worldwide along with their military equipment. The Protector itself consists of all the world's armies, be it from Japan, America, or Russia.

2.) Airi Cordelia

The second vtuber is Airi Cordelia. Why? Because I immediately thought of including her in my story. Her role in here is Alessia Alexandra's younger sister and becomes friends with Yuzu and Adit. Because I heard on Airi's stream that she is a betta fish. I planned to make her the commander of a submarine in The Protector and in 'Rajawali's Fleet'.

✓Since I don't have my own Original Character's illustration yet, I plan to commission the illustrations in etsy for my Original Characters when I start working. At the same time, I want to create Vtubers based on some of my original characters. I noticed that the price for creating custom anime characters in online shops is quite expensive, and currently, I don't have a job or money. So, I plan to bring the characters to life once I start working. Because I'm still new to college and don't have money to order anime characters. For the time being I use Ai's picture first. It's okay for you guys? (If you want to see the picture just go to wattpad and search Rajawali Nusantara)

Here is a list of my Original Characters:

1.) Mieko Yukineko (KRI Arjuna Commander)

2.) Yuzumi Linn (KRI Nakula Commander)

 ✓ Eleodora Lena (Yuzu and Zea's Big Sister and KRI Sadewa Commander).

✓ Zea Cornelia (Yuzu's Little Sister)

3.) Alice Arcalynn (KRI Yudhistira Commander).                             4.) Adityaswara Dika (Rajawali Nusantara's Founder and a G-17N Pilot).

5.) Viktoria Katsumi (A Sniper) 6.) Alessia Alexandra (KRI Bima Commander). 

✓ Airi Cordelia (KRI Cakra Commander and Alessia's beloved younger sister)

7.) Daven Brayleigh (a J-03 Mentawai pilot)

8.) Kristophor Liam (a HS-17 Khatulistiwa pilot)

9.) Christoph Von Amer (C-05 Angkasa Pura pilot)

10.) Avad Nemesio (K-45 Wiro Sableng pilot)

11.) Leika Innessa (Pilot N-245 Stratosantara) 

✓Leina Linskye (Leika's younger sister and Air Traffic Controller)

12.) Frederick Freth (Pilot G-128 B Labuan Bajo).                        13.) Yutsugi Raiko (Co-pilot of N-245 Stratosantara)

0