Ch. 3 – Enrolling to a familiar school
816 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the room, a crying old lady was kneeling in front of 3 men, who were looking down at her and snickering.

Suddenly, the door was opened and a cute blonde haired kid walked inside while he asked.

"Mother?" Doffy called out.

"Doffy? No, Doffy, get out of here." The Matron panicked even more as she tried to tell Doffy to go away.

"Who's this? A kid?" One of the men said as he approached Doffy.

Doffy didn't flinch and looked up, glaring at the man.

"What's with the look? Want me to pluck those eyes?" The man threatened with a sneer.

"Please, leave him alone. He's just a kid!" The Matron tried to beg however, her words fell into deaf ear as no one listened to her.

"Stop it Henry. Just give him a few slaps and kick him out of this room." The other man said to Henry who 'tsk'ed and was about to step forward and slap Doflamingo.

What everybody didn't know, was Doflamingo used his string powers to tie both of the man's ankle with the man not knowing.

So, the moment he stepped forward, the man's body fell forward while Doflamingo stepped aside and let the man fall on the ground.

*Bam!*

"Ugh! My nose!" The man clenched his bleeding nose as he stood up, luckily for him, Doflamingo already removed the string on his ankles.

Doflamingo knew that if he stayed anymore, he'll be in big trouble, so after casting an apologetic look at the Matron, who sighed in relief, he run outside the room and hid inside one of the abandoned rooms he found.

Because of the darkness inside, Doflamingo breathing heavily, due to nervousness. Who knows when a scary ghost will jump at him.

After a few minutes of staying inside the dark room, his eyes gradually adapted on the darkness and Doflamingo could already see the outlines of the objects inside the room.

However, maybe because he was too nervous on a ghost jumping at him earlier, he didn't notice the flickering light at the corner of the room, which caught his attention now.

"What's that?" He whispered as he got close to the light, and as he got closer there was this feeling inside him telling him that whatever that light is, it belongs to him.

The moment he put aside the dusty box blocking his way, he finally saw the source of the light.

There in the ground, lies a beautiful glowing ring.

"What is this?" Doflamingo can't help but marvel at the glowing ring.

Suddenly, Doflamingo remembers something before he was reincarnated in here.

"Is this the Ring of Authority?" Doflamingo asked himself as he carefully picked up the ring and inspected it closely.

"Except for it glowing, it doesn't look anything special. But just like what they say, don't judge a book by its cover. Let's wear it." Doflamingo said to himself before inserting the ring on his middle finger.

He was tempted to place it in his ring finger but it is only exclusive for marriage, so he just placed it on his middle finger.

The moment the ring was inserted, Doflamingo who was expecting some kind of power up was disappointed when nothing happened to him. No pain, no power ups or something like that. If it wasn't for the ring glowing, Doflamingo might thought that he just wore an ordinary ring.

Doflamingo was interrupted on his thoughts when an engine of a car sounded outside the window, and when he looked outside, he saw the men from before inside the car before driving off.

"Those bastards are finally gone. But thanks to them, I might not find this ring more earlier." Doflamingo cursed them but thanked them the next moment.

"I should get out of here. I need to see mother if she's okay." Doflamingo said to himself before opening the door and went outside.

Thankfully, the ring stopped glowing the moment he wore it on his finger.

---

"Mother!" When Doflamingo went out to search for the Matron, he finally found her after a few minutes.

However, what he saw on her face almost made him break out in anger.

There are bruises and wounds on her face, but despite all those injuries on her face, she still kept a smile on her face and reprimanded him.

"You shouldn't have done that, Doffy! What if they did something to you?!" 

The Matron reprimanded him for a few good minutes before hugging him closely.

"Thank God, you are fine. I can't afford to lose you and your brothers and sisters. All of you are my family!"

After the Matron hugged him and shed a few tears, she then wiped it out and reprimanded him again.

"And why are you still awake?! You're already past your bedtime! Now, go back to your room."

Doflamingo just nodded at her words and walked back to his room, however, on the way there, veins were popping out on his forehead and his fists were clenched.

'Just you wait.' Doflamingo said to himself in his mind before calming down. He's planning on staying low-key and if possible, he wouldn't expose his abilities to the world, but since his encounter with those gangs, maybe he would leave a name for himself first before staying low-key.

'I need to practice my skills first.' Doflamingo continued before entering his room and slept.

A few weeks has passed, Doflamingo kept true to his words. Everyday, he would secretly practice with his string powers and sometimes do some small workout so his body could adapt to strenuous activities.

Maybe because his body was originally Doflamingo, he could exert more strength unlike normal people.

After lifting a few heavy things in the backyard of the Orphanage, he discovered that he could lift up to 100 kg, and considering that he's still young and his body is still improving, lifting 100 kg is already a huge achievement for him. It means that he could lift a heavy man all by himself.

Meanwhile, his speed wasn't worse than his strength, he could atleast run 35 mph, which is already good as he is almost as fast as a running dog in your neighborhood. Basically, he could circle the whole Orphanage under 30 seconds, which is very impressive because the orphanage is 20,000 square feet large.

As for his durability, obviously he couldn't defend himself from sharp weapons or a gun, but his body could atleast endure some blunt objects which could critically injure a normal kid on his age.

He also wanted to try if he also has a wonderful regeneration like wolverine, but he resisted his curiousity from trying it, after all, he's not a masochist to inflicy an injure to himself just to see if he heals fast or not.

So far, a few months went by and he was finally 6 years old, his unbelievable 'growth spurt' also slowed down a bit, so he won't have to worry on being as tall as a 20-year old man in just the age of 6.

Meanwhile, the Matron discovered that I am more smarter than the kids on my age, so she enrolled me to a school using some of her savings.

However, the name of this school caught him off guard as the name is Crunchem Hall Elementary school.

It may sound like a normal school, but to Doflamingo who likes to watch movies back then, knew that this school is related to one of his favourite films on 90's.

Matilda

It is a film about a very intelligent girl who discovered that she has telekinetic powers and then there's the ogre principal who scared the shit out of him when he was just a naive little kid.

Just like he said earlier, this is one of his favourite films, even up to this day.

And now, he was just enrolled to this school by the Matron. And since it is his favourite film, he would be lying if he said that he wasn't excited on meeting Matilda, a child who has a ability to float things with her mind.

As for the principal, Miss Trunchbull? He could handle her easily, she's not a threat to him. Although she's pretty strong that she could even lift a car albeit only the back, it's still impressive, but despite that, he could still handle her. After all, she only got the strength, but Doflamingo has the strength, speed, and intellectual mind, not to mention, his String ability.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

32