Ch. 6 – Suspicions
651 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'How did it come to this?' Doflamingo said to himself as he stared at the door with nails penetrating through it.

Unfortunately, he seemed to have been put inside the infamous Chokey.

As for why?

Well, earlier, Ms. Trunchbull caught Matilda 'slacking' off and not attending school, so as the psychopath she is. She intended to put her in the Chokey, fortunately, that would really happen if it wasn't for the 'hero' Doflamingo who decided to take her place in the Chokey.

As for why he did that? Well, Matilda will be his future family member, so as she is still young and innocent, Doflamingo would take this chance to make her trust him completely, and become someone she could trust her back with.

And once he did that, there's no other reason for her to betray him or reject him when he invite her to his family.

The Donquixote Family!

With Matilda's intelligence and her telekinetic powers, their family would surely rise higher than the sun like no other!

'Since there is a crossover of Matilda and Marvel, then surely, there are other movies somewhere out there mixed it, right?' Doflamingo started getting excited, there are so many movies that involves supernatural powers and if there a movie with that kind mixed in somewhere, then he could take advantage of this to recruit more powerful people into his family.

'But not now, first thing first, I need to assert my dominance over them, so getting stronger is a must! Secondly, I'm still not sure on whether there are more movies mixed in this world. Lastly, I need to avoid the eyes of those who are more stronger than me and some troublesome guys like Shield or Hydra.' Doflamingo started talking to himself in his mind, not knowing that he's already under the radar of Hydra.

Suddenly, he was interrupted from his thoughts when he realized that someone was trying to open the door of the Chokey.

'It must be Ms. Honey?' Doflamingo said with doubt, and when the Chokey opened, instead of seeing Ms. Honey, he saw Matilda who immediately dragged him out.

"You're safe!" Matilda smiled and said with relief.

"What are you doing here? What if Trunchbull catches you!" Doflamingo displayed his worries over her.

"Don't worry, I did it very sneaky! Come with me! I have something to show you!" Matilda then dragged him out of Trunchbull's office.

Since it was lunch break today, they were allowed to play outside, and in there, Matilda and Doflamingo his from other kid's eyes.

"Watch this!" Matilda placed a small rock in front of her and stared at it closely as if she was glaring.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" Although Doflamingo already knew about what she was trying to do, but he still feigned ignorance to avoid suspicions.

"Sigh! It really won't work." Matilda sighed in sadness and said.

"I can't catch up. Mind explaining?" Doflamingo kept the ignorant role.

"I think I have superpowers." Matilda then proceeded to explain her encounters where she used her powers.

"You know what I think?" Doflamingo asked.

"What? You don't believe me?" Matilda got sad as she replied.

"No, I believe you. I think, your powers is related to your emotions. Try to remember all those times you were abused by your family." Doflamingo shook his head and said to her.

"They're not abusing me. They were just wrongfully educated by their parents which is why their thinking is different from others which led to them hating me because I'm different from what they expected me to do." Although Matilda recovered from her sadness from earlier, however, she refuted his next sentence.

"Pretty much the same to me. Just different reasons." Doflamingo shrugged his shoulders before continuing.

"Anyways, try to remember all those times and once you do that, unleash it to this pebble over here." Doflamingo then pointed at the small rock resting on his palm.

Matilda then did as she was told.

She closed her eyes and imagined all the wrongdoings her parents and brothers did to her.

After a good 30 seconds, Matilda opened her eyes and the pebble on Doflamingo's palm flew away, hitting a nearby tree.

Matilda breathed in both relief and exhaustion. Remembering all those bad times infuriated her while at the same time, she felt helpless, as she can't escape her family unless someone is willing to adopt her, not to mention, if her parents would even agree for someone to adopt her.

"That was cool." Doflamingo said before grinning and continuing.

"Wanna know a secret."

"What is it?" Matilda confusedly asked.

"I have superpowers too." Doflamingo grinned once more and before Matilda could question him again, he raised his hand and pointed at a nearby pebble.

A small single piece of string shot out and wrapped itself around the pebble before pulling the string back to himself, Spiderman style.

The pebble came flying back to his hand.

"Woah." Matilda was amazed at what she saw and turned her head to stare at Doflamingo in shock.

"Now now. How about we keep this a secret? After all, we don't want people knowing we have superpowers, right? I'm sure you know what will happen once rumors of us having superpowers spread, right?" Doflamingo then said to Matilda.

Matilda nodded her head at his words. She had read some books of humans discriminating against those who have superpowers, because they're scared of them and what they could do.

"Let's go back to class. I'm sure Ms. Honey must be worried about me." Doflamingo then urged her to come back to class with him, which she agreed on and left.

'Telling her that I have powers would surely increase her trust on me more, which means the rate of success on inviting her to join my family would surely increase.' Doflamingo thought to himself.

There is also another good thing about telling her about his powers, first is the rate of success which he explained earlier and lastly, she would look up to him and he would be the only one she could trust since in her eyes, both of them are similar to each other and different from other people.

After the school end, he waited for Agnes to fetch him, but after a few minute of waiting, she didn't came.

'What happened? Did something went wrong?' Doflamingo started to get suspicious.

"Doffy? What are you doing here? Where's your guardian?" Concidentally, Ms. Honey and Matilda was walking with each other and stumbled upon him.

"Uhm, I was just waiting for my mother." Doflamingo shrugged his shoulders before continuing.

"But I think she's not going to pick me up this time. How about you two?" After he finished, Doflamingo asked back.

"Oh, uhm. Matilda here was just about to visit my home with me." Ms. Honey replied however, Doflamingo could clearly see that she was lying, and what Matilda said just after she finished talking proved his suspicions.

"We're about to go to Ms. Trunchbull's house to see what her weakness is, you will come right?" Right after she said that, her eyes glittered in something that made Doflamingo sigh and agree. It's not like something bad will happen, right?

"Sure." After agreeing, they then proceeded to walk.

'Hmm, I think something will happen this time, but I can't seem remember what will happen?' Doflamingo thought to himself while both Ms. Honey and Matilda were talking with each other.

After a few minutes of walking, they've finally arrive in front of Trunchbull's house, just in time for them to see Trunchbull go out of her house, wearing a yoga pants and a jacket with sweat spots.

"There she is!" Matilda dragged Ms. Honey and urged Doflamingo to follow her to hide.

"Shot put."

"Hammer Throw."

"Javelin."

Both of them mentioned the sports that is related to the equipments that Trunchbull is packing inside her trunk.

However, just after a few seconds after she closed the trunk, a black cat meowed on her and fear could clearly be seen on her face as she backed off and tried to 'shoo' the cat away.

"She's afraid of cats?" Matilda was weirded out by Trunchbull's weakness, she expected her to have weakness like an illness or having an injury on her heel or something. But weakness on a cat is very unexpected to her.

"Black cats. She's very superstitious." Ms. Honey corrected her.

"So, we now know her weakness, are we going home now?" Doflamingo said in the back.

After a few seconds of trying to shoo off the cat, Trunchbull can't take it anymore and immediately kicked the cat away, sending the cat flying in the air before landing on the ground perfectly, without getting injured.

'As expected of cats, their balance and control over their bodies is nearly perfect.' Doflamingo observed this and sent a remark inside his head.

***

After Trunchbull left with her car, the three of them were now inside Trunchbull's house, thanks to Matilda wanting to get Ms. Honey's 'treasure' back.

While Ms. Honey and Matilda were playing with each other while running up the stairs, Doflamingo heard a car stopping in front of the house.

'Oh, I think I remember it now.' Doflamingo chuckled and scratched his head.

Well, maybe he should help them out.

So, after removing their 'traces' he went after them and told them that Trunchbull was back.

"This is bad, very bad." Ms. Honey started panicking.

However, Matilda and Doflamingo were brave, after all, if push comes to shove, they both could just use their powers to save Ms. Honey and themselves.

"You must have a basement, right? We could use the window there to escape." Doflamingo said what was in his mind.

"How did you know that there's a window there?" Ms. Honey looked at him in suspicion.

"Before we went inside, I observed the house and saw a small window peeking on the same level as the ground, so I guessed that it must be the window that leads to a basement. And besides, most of all the basements have windows."

After listening to his reason, Ms. Honey's suspicions were wiped off as his reason is very possible.

"I know the way to get in there. Follow me." Ms. Honey grabbed both of their hands and went outside the room carefully, trying not to make a noise.

"AGNES!!" However, on their way down to the kitchen, which is where the door that leads to basement is. Doflamingo heard Trunchbull yell a name that he is very familiar of.

'What's going on? Did she and mother know each other?' Doflamingo raised his eyebrow as he questioned to himself.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

18