Ch. 8 – Defeating the first villain
566 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After his laugh died off, it was time to proceed.

Since he has already tested his strength, which he already considers as pretty strong that could pierce through a human body.

He then started testing his speed.

He first, ran for 50 meters straight and since he doesn't have any device to use as a timer, he could only count inside his mouth as he ran.

It only took him 4 seconds to ran atleast 50 meters or more.

"This seems pretty good." Doflamingo nodded in approvement.

Atlhough he can't outrun a car, but he could outrun atleast most people in the world.

Then, he tested his endurance by climbing a tree and letting himself fall.

"Oof!"

Although it didn't hurt him, the impact still affected his breathing, but except that, his endurance is also good.

Next, he started punching a nearby boulder continuously, until his fists bleed.

And without disappointing himself, he managed to put a few cracks on the boulder with just slight bruises.

As a matter of fact, he didn't use his full strength as that would disrupt the intention of testing his endurance.

Next his is reaction ability or instinct, as he likes to call it. He could also include his agility and flexibility in this test, as he searched for an apple tree and when he finally found one, he slapped the tree so hard that he planted an imprint of his palm on the tree.

At the same time, Apples, along with some leaves, fell off the tree and Doflamingo's goal is to dodge all of this using his instinct, agility and flexibility, maybe he could also awaken his Observation Haki in this way.

As the Apples were more heavy than leaves, they were the first ones to reach Doflamingo.

So, when the first apple was about to touch his left shoulder, he tilted his body to the right, just in for the apple to fell on the ground.

Then, he bent his body backwards, to dodge another apple that fell this time.

Soon after that, he saw another apple fall on him, so he side stepped and the apple also fell on the ground.

However, a leaf finally catched up and was about to touch his neck, when Doflamingo ducked and rolled away from the place.

However, just in time for him to get up, a leaf fell on his head, that calls his defeat.

"Damn, that was hard as fuck, but good enough. I just need to practice a bit more and I'll soon be able to dodge even bullets. Matrix style!" Doflamingo patted his chest and increased his motivation to get strong.

Soon, he kept training his instinct, agility and flexibility that he didn't notice that the sun has already gone done.

"Oh shit, I was too immersed in to my training that I didn't notice what time it is. Luckily, I've prepared a good reason to remove Agnes's suspicions." Doflamingo wiped the sweat that has accumulated on his forehead before muttering to himself.

Like he said, he already has a plan to avoid suspicion, but first, he needed to have a teary eyes.

'How do I do that? Alright, Doffy, remember all those times you were sad.' Doflamingo closed his eyes and the first thing he remembered was his puppy that was killed by a stray bulldog.

He could still remember how that bulldog bite on his puppy's neck and waving his head with his puppy on his mouth, shaking him until to his death.

He was frozen at that time as he was afraid that if he tries to help his puppy, he might be the next one to be killed.

Don't underestimate Bulldogs, their biting force is more stronger than the biting force of a human, so if he ever survived being bitten, then he might die by blood loss or rabies.

What's even worse, was that the owner of the bulldog was a rich man, who only apologized to him without being charged for what he did.

Although the rich man only said that it wasn't his fault, Doflamingo knew that he must still be charged in the court for neglecting his dog, after all, we're talking about a fucking bulldog here, Doflamingo is sure that there must be some kind of permit that the owner is responsible for whatever crimes that the bulldog will do.

As Doflamingo was already immersed in remembering his sad past, tears fell down from his eyes as Doflamingo felt the hot liquid pouring on his cheeks.

"I think this should be enough." Doflamingo didn't bother wiping his tears and immediately ran back to the orphanage.

As expected, the moment he came back, he saw Agnes with a 'worried' face shouting his name while looking at him.

"Doffy! Doffy, where are you!" Agnes was getting anxious, if she lost this child, then her boss would surely punish her severely. She was even tempted to use Hydra soldiers to locate him, but it is a waste of resources just to find one single kid, so Agnes relinquished this idea and decided to find the child herself.

"Mother!" Suddenly, she heard Doflamingo shout to her, and when she turned around, she saw him running up to him with bawling eyes, indicating that he just cried.

"Doflamingo! Where were you! I was looking for you for an hour!" Agnes can't help but be angry at this stupid kid in front of her.

"I was chasing a butterfly when I suddenly got lost!" Doflamingo explained his reason while hugging his 'mother', Agnes.

Agnes, who was getting a bit of suspicious lately, sighed in relief, she thought that her mission would fail this time.

"Don't get lost again okay! I was worried for you." Agnes's angry face was then replaced by a kind and caring face as she caressed Doflamingo's cheeks and pinched it lightly.

However, Doflamingo could tell how angry she is just by how she is pinching him right now.

If it wasn't for his durability, then his cheeks right now would definitely redden.

'You bitch, just wait and see.' Doflamingo cursed inside his mind as Agnes told him to take a shower inside the orphanage.

Another day has passed and it was finally time to go back to school, luckily, Agnes bought his lies, so he still managed to train with himself yesterday.

But, Doflamingo knew that he can't keep continuing this lest, Agnes would really cast some suspicions over him, he decides to train during lunch and break time in school.

Along with Matilda, they'll both get stronger by helping each other with their training.

However, when he got to school, he was shocked to learn that Trunchbull will be teaching the class today.

He's not shocked because of Trunchbull, but because he knows that the end of the movie ends here, after Matilda scared Trunchbull away, Ms. Honey then adopted her from her parents, who in turn, happily signed the contract without batting an eye.

'Truly a bunch of fools, with Matilda's intelligence, they could swim in cash within a few years, but instead, they only saw her as a weak and scrawny little girl that doesn't know how the world works.' Doflamingo can't help but chuckle whenever he think of how idiot those two are.

'After this event, I'll try my best to get close to her and gain her trust, only then, I'll be able to start building my family.' Doflamingo thought for the last time as he helped Ms. Honey to clean the room to make it neat and tidy for Trunchbull.

However, he was interrupted when he suddenly saw all the binds closing by itself, and making the room neat and tidy, without a tinche of childishness, making it more like a normal classroom than a proper grade school classroom.

"Wait... Did he also?" Ms. Honey then noticed that Doflamingo saw Matilda's powers and thought that he doesn't know about it.

"Don't worry, he knows about it, and he was the one who taught me how to control my powers. In fact, be also has his own powers like a string!" Matilda explained but as she got too excited, she accidentally revealed Doflamingo's biggest secret.

Doflamingo slapped his forehead and can't help but want to punish this little superpowered girl a lesson.

"He also has-?" Ms. Honey was shocked at first and was about to say something when the other children finally arrived, followed by the strict Trunchbull.

"Come on! Get inside! Run run run! Against the wall! Face the wall, quickly!" Trunchbull yelled at the kids before stepping forward in front of the teachers desk to fetch a water.

"Get in the ranks! Quickly." When Trunchbull saw Doflamingo and Matilda standing idle, there was an endless anger inside her eyes but she suppressed it as quickly before shouting at them.

Doflamingo and Matilda did as told and got into line.

'This will be the last day you see the light, you bitch.' Doflamingo smirked while staring at Trunchbull who drank a water.

'Since she's somewhat related to Agnes and the Hydra, I could definitely use her to acquire information about Agnes and what she knows about her and the Hydra.' Doflamingo already formed a plan inside his mind, and the only thing left is to implement it.

'But first, I need to teach her a lesson, I'll let Matilda handle the scaring while I'll take care of violence.' As he thought of this, there was a grin plastered on his face.

"What are you grinning at?" Matilda raised her eyebrows and asked Doflamingo as she felt weirded out by his grin.

"Nothing, but I bet this day will be the start of a new life." Doflamingo whispered back as, Trunchbull ordered them to form a line.

As the line is formed, she then proceeded to tell the class about what happened yesterday, how there is a child who came to her house, which she said is trespassing.

'It's not even your house.' Doflamingo chuckled.

And lo and behold, she directly took out a ribbon and proceeded to stomp on it and spit it on the ground.

"You!" Trunchbull pointed at Matilda and said.

"Ms. Trunchbull, I was the one who was at your house last-.". As Ms. Honey tried to stop Trunchbull, she didn't take this lightly and fiercely grabbed Ms. Honey's wrist.

However, contrary to her expectations, Ms. Honey acted more violently, as she revealed something to everyone by calling Ms. Trunchbull as her aunt.

"Shut your mouths! You! You will be pu-." As Trunchbull yelled and pointed at Matilda once again, she didn't finished her sentence when Doflamingo nudged Matilda and grabbed the small whip on Trunchbull's hand and snatched it from her.

And before she could get angry, she heard the children gasp by looking behind her and when she did, she saw something unexpected.

The chalkboards started writing something on the board as the childrens read it out loud.

"Agatha, give my little bumblebee her house back and also her money. Then get out of town, or else I will get you! I will get you like how you got me. That is a promise!" As the childrens read it loud, Trunchbull started stepping back, but Doflamingo took this chance to wrap his strings on both of her legs, and as she stepped back, she realized that she can't and fell on the ground, earning laughs from the kids.

Matilda then tilted her head and the chalkboard erasers came flying in and targeted Trunchbull in different parts of her body.

Doflamingo also used his strings to lock Trucnhbull in her place and let the erasers continue to suffocate her in chalk powders.

Soon after that, Trunchbull fell 'unconscious', and the childrens cheered and came closer to Trunchbull, wanting to see her defeated face.

However, Trunchbull pretended to be unconscious all this time and directly grabbed a kid that is closer to her.

But, why would Doflamingo let her do that?

So, he casted 10 strings that attached themselves from different parts of Trunchbull's body, and like a puppet with it's strings, Doflamingo was like a puppeeter and Trunchbull was his pupper, controlling her with a wave of his fingers.

As his fingers flicked, Trunchbull punched herself continuously and soon after 10-15 punches, she fell on the ground with a bloody nose and bruised face.

*Boom!*

This time, Trunchbull was completely defeated, and Doflamingo earned the achievement of defeating the first villain in his new life.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my p@treon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage)

18