Ch. 7 – Secret discovered!
572 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Doflamingo got very curious while at the same time, he also got suspicious.

Why would Agnes be acquainted with someone like Trunchbull? Maybe they were old friends?

Doflamingo got so curious, so he turned around and said to Ms. Honey and Matilda.

"You guys escape first, I follow you later." Doflamingo didn't wait for their response and ran back to the hallway and hid.

Thanks to his incredible hearing, not to mention, Trunchbull's loud voice, he managed to hear their conversation.

"You didn't tell me that Doflamingo kid for yours is very despicable kid! If this goes on, then I might not be able to hold myself back and kill him!" Trunchbull threatened.

'Is she threatening mother?' Doflamingo thought to himself as he frowned.

"You are paid to do your job properly, in fact, you haven't been doing a good job. We paid you to brainwash the kids, not to terrorize them. If you failed this mission, then don't blame us for killing you." Agnes's voice sounded on the other side of the phone.

Doflamingo's eyes widened as his eyes showed the look of betrayal, pain and endless anger not to Agnes but towards himself.

He should have thought about that, after all, all the other kids who reached the age of ten suspiciously disappeared from the orphanage, and when he asked Agnes about this, she only said that they were adopted by a good and loving family.

And here he was, too blind to see the obvious signs in front of him, especially when he learned that this is the marvel world, he should have expected something like this to happen.

"Don't think that you can escape from Hydra's eyes. We have eyes everywhere, and we know how bad you are at doing your job."

The last sentence from Agnes has sealed off his love and trust towards Agnes inside Doflamingo's heart, and was instead, replaced by anger and revenge.

He didn't expect Agnes to be an agent from Hydra and from the looks of it, he was already under the radar of Hydra, so all his movements and actions were under the watchful eyes of Hydra.

'I need to escape the orphanage.' When Doflamingo thought of this, his eyes widened as he remembered all those kids that he interacted with in the orphanage, the friends that he considered as his brothers and sisters would surely suffer by the Hydra.

'I can't just leave them.' Despite having rage and revenge inside his heart, Doflamingo still has kindness inside his heart. Just because he was betrayed by someone he trusts the most, that doesn't mean that he would turn into someone like a cold blooded killer that only knows revenge.

Suddenly, someone patted his shoulders and when he turned around, he saw Ms. Honey putting a 'hush' sign on her lips.

Because he was troubled by what he heard, he hasn't noticed Ms. Honey sneaking up behind him.

"Let's go home." Ms. Honey whispered in his ear.

Doflamingo agreed with her, he has heard enough, and it's time for him to wake up and learn from his mistakes.

So, she followed Ms. Honey back outside, where Matilda was waiting for them.

"Let's go to my house, I could brew you both with some tea." Ms. Honey offered, and Doflamingo doesn't see the point of rejecting her and so is Matilda, so they accepted.

After chatting and drinking tea at Ms. Honey's house. Ms. Honey called Agnes, and told her where Doflamingo is, so she could fetch him.

As for why she knew her number. It is required for guardians to leave their number to their class adviser in case of emergencies.

After 30 minutes of waiting, Agnes finally arrived on Ms. Honey's little home, with her same old run down car.

Doflamingo said his goodbyes and finally went back to the orphanage, throughout the ride, Doflamingo talked with her about school as usual, in order to avoid suspicions.

After they got home, Doflamingo went straight to his room, and secretly tried to look around the room to see if their is any cameras watching over him.

And he was right! Their were atleast 3 small cameras inside his room, and luckily, he didn't openly searched for them, so the person on the other side of the camera have no idea that Doflamingo already discovered about the cameras.

'I need to find a new location to practice my abilities, luckily, I haven't trained my abilities in this room, so they probably have no idea about my capabilities, but why would they target me? I'm sure I hid my traces very well, and only trained outside the the orphanage, somewhere very hidden from the outside eyes.' As Doflamingo lied on the bed, he started thinking on why would he be targeted by Hydra.

They should have just treated him as a normal child that they'll brainwash once he reached the age of ten, right?

'Perhaps because of my incredible growth? Or maybe because I'm more smarter than the kids my age? But I haven't really showed by intelligence, so that's thrown out of the window.' After a few minutes of racking his brain, Doflamingo finally settled with the reason that because of his fast growth that Hydra became interested with him.

After settling with that, Doflamingo tried to sleep.

Keyword, 'Tried'. Since after knowing that he has been living under the same roof of a Hydra agent, Doflamingo can't sleep without worries anymore, he's afraid that once he woke up, he will find himself tied on a metallic bed with scientists cornering every corner of his vision.

Fortunately, he still fell asleep, soon after. However, he didn't lower his guard down, despite being asleep, his awareness on his surroundings is at the top. If he was a normal kid, then this would not be possible, but who said that he was normal?

His instincts were far more greater than normal people, maybe because he has the same physique as Doflamingo, or because of the talents of Roger in Haki, that he subconsciously developed a great instinct, that is very similar to Observation Haki.

The next day, Doflamingo didn't go to school, since it is weekends, and there is something he has to do.

While Agnes was tending to the kids as usual, Doflamingo already has a plan inside his mind.

But first, he needed to get strong.

He needed to find a new hiding spot this time since, he doesn't trust any place on the orphanage anymore, and he felt like every corner of the orphanage is now covered by secret cameras just to watch over him.

Although this feels like an overkill since he isn't that special in their eyes, and the only value he has is his fast growth spurt, that they could probably use to make small kids ranging from 3 to 5 of age grow much faster, which means that they could gather more soldiers faster, but besides that, he is just a normal kid to them.

And that's where they're wrong, since they dared give him false hope of finally having someone to lean on to, then Doflamingo won't easily let this grudge go.

Maybe atleast destroying a hidden base of them would reduce the grudge and the urge of revenge in his heart.

After searching for a suitable place, somewhere far from the orphanage, since the orphanage is near to a forest, Doflamingo found a cave, or perhaps it can be called a rock shelter due to how small the space inside is.

There's nothing much inside, so Doflamingo started training with his abilities.

The first one is his strength. He's not satisfied with his strength yet, so he need an exercise plan and what else is more suitable than Saitama's regime training?

It's not he's going to lose his hair, since according to Saitama, the reason why he lost his hair was because he kept turning his head sideways in front of the mirror, because he wanted to see the back of his head.

And because he was turning his head so fast, all of his hair fell off and he became bald. Though part of the reason of it was because he saw some of his hair falling off.

'There's no way I'm doing that.' Doflamingo chuckled inside his mind, he loves his hair very much, after all, he only has a plan black hair in his past life, and having a blond gold hair makes him care about it.

'Now, without further ado, time to test my strength.' Doflamingo said inside his mind before walking outside the rock shelter and found a tree not far away from the shelter.

"Let's try punching this tree." Doflamingo step up in front of the tree and looked up, seeing how tall the tree is.

"In order to exert my full strength, I'll try the one inch punch of Bruce Lee." Doflamingo then formed his hand as if he was shaking someone's hand but steady.

He breathed in and out before finally launching the blow.

*Boom!*

Surprisingly, his whole arm went through the tree, penetrating it.

His hand came out on the other side of the tree, shocking Doflamingo greatly.

"Damn, although I don't know if I did the one inch punch right, but I'm sure as hell that I just exerted all of my strength." Doflamingo hissed as he just realized how strong he really is.

'If Hydra knew what I'm really capable of, they'd surely do everything to take me under them.' Doflamingo said inside his mind.

'Not to mention, I'm still 6 years old, give me a few years to grow, I'll definitely grow into something akin to a natural disaster.' Doflamingo shuddered as he imagined what he is capable in the future.

He pulled his arm out of the tree, and saw some blood and splinters on his fist.

Doflamingo wasn't dismayed by this, if other kids on his age did what he just did, then splinters won't be the only thing they'll get, but perhaps their whole arms would be broken along with their bones.

'Oh Hydra, I'll definitely give you guys a big surprise.' Doflamingo covered his face with his other hand and slowly chuckled before turning into a full blown laugh.

"Huhuhuhuhu....."

"Hwahahahahahahaha!."

In the forest, only the laughter of a kid, filled with revenge can be heard.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

19