Ch. 9 – Interrogating and being caught?
527 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Trunchbull fell, this time, the children truly cheered and they all went out of the classroom.

Even Ms. Honey was happy about this, as the image of invincible Trunchbull was elevated from her heart.

Her nightmares, her trauma of knowing that her father was killed by Trunchbull but she can't do anything about it. All of that was finally gone, thanks to these two little kids with powers.

So, after the children ran outside with excitement, leaving Ms. Honey, Matilda and Doflamingo in the room. Ms. Honey crouched and hugged the both of them and uttered a 'thank you' at them.

Matilda smiled while Doflamingo just smirked in pride.

Soon, the school finally ended and Ms. Trunchbull ran away from the school with shame and fear plastered on her face, but for Doflamingo, this is just the start of his journey.

While everyone went home, including Matilda and Ms. Honey, Doflamingo decided against going home.

As for Agnes? He already prepared a good reason to avoid another suspicion.

So, Doflamingo recalled the paths they took when him, Matilda and Ms. Honey went to Trunchbull's house last week.

As expected, he arrived at the mansion, and saw Ms. Trunchbull's car there. He smirked and went forward.

*Boom!*

The door was kicked open and there she was, Ms. Trunchbull, carrying her bags and luggage.

"Where are you going? Agatha Trunchbull." Doflamingo smirked as he stared at Agatha Trunchbull.

Agatha suddenly stopped in her tracks as she saw Doflamingo but when she noticed that he was alone, she also remembered how this kid in front of her embarrassed her in front of the whole school.

"It's you! Come here, you snotty brat!" Trunchbull pointed her finger at Doflamingo while she stomped her way towards him.

"Me what?" Doflamingo smirked and gripped Trunchbull's finger.

"W-what are you doing?" Trunchbull fearfully asked.

"Me? Nothing, I'm just fixing this finger that doesn't know that pointing your finger at others is very bad." As soon as his words fell, a crack was heard by the both of them.

*Crack!*

"Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!" Trunchbull fell on her knees as Doflamingo looked down at her.

"Now, you'll answer every question I ask you or else this'll also happen to your other fingers, are we clear?" Doflamingo coldly said to her and he gripped her middle finger and threatened to snap it.

"Y-yes, please. I'll answer!" Trunchbull stuttered in fear at the kid- no demon in front of her.

"Who is Agnes! What do you know about her?" Doflamingo asked the first question.

"W-who is Agnes?" Trunchbull know many Agnes in this world, so she asked.

"The one in the orphanage!" Doflamingo knee'd her stomach and yelled at her face.

"I-I don't know much about her. I only know that she helped me poison Magnus and become the principal of the school, and in exchange I'll help her terrorize the brainwash the children using the guise of 'education'." Agatha revealed as she coughed because of the knee on her stomach.

"Then, what do you know about Hydra!" Doflamingo felt a bit of pity at her but remembering tgeh bad deeds that she did to the kids, this last ounce of guilt vanished and was replaced by a cold one.

"I-I don't know. I only that that Hydra is a huge organization which is also Agnes's backing or something." Trunchbull started sweating heavily as she feels like Doflamingo's death stare could actually kill her.

"I see." Doflamingo nodded, before asking the last question.

"Tell me, are there any other Hydra's around the town besides Agnes?"

"....T-that girl named Mary, I remember that whenever Agnes comes here, she's always by her side, and kept telling Hail Hydra!" Trunchbull seemed to fell into her thoughts for a few seconds before suddenly remembering and informed Doflamingo.

'So, I have no other allies, huh?' Doflamingo thought that she could have Mary to help him, but it turns out, she's also a despicable snake.

"That's all for my questions. Now, either you never tell anyone about what happened her or else I'll come and kill you!" As soon as he finished his sentence, he pulled a small kitchen knife that he stole at the school and slashed Trunchbull's neck but not deep enough to kill her.

"Do you understand?" Doflamingo squinted his eyes at her while using his special hearing to hear his heart beats to determine if she's lying or not.

"Y-yes, I'll never go back and tell anyone about this. Please, spare me!" Trunchbull swore as she cupped her hands together as if she was begging.

However....

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

'Her heart, beated 3 times which means she's lying, I guess I can't really trust villains.' Doflamingo smirked while at the same time, he was nervous, since this'll be the first time he'll kill someone.

'Perhaps, this is for the greater good.' Doflamingo said to himself as he said to Trunchbull.

"Looks like you just lied, off to hell, you bitch!" As soon as he finished his words, he dug his kitched knife on her chest, right where her heart resides.

"No!" Trunchbull was shocked that this kid has the guts to kill her. At first, she thought that he's just a kid who watched too many murder movies and that he can't really kill someone, and thought that she'll survive here and tell Agnes about the kid, so that she'll earn good cash but contrary to her expectations, he stabbed her in her heart and killed her.

The only thing that was left was the shock and regret in her eyes before it dimmed and declaring her dead.

"Huff... Huff...." Doflamingo closed his eyes and stayed in that position while imagining all the bad things that Trunchbull did and kept justifying to himself for what he did.

'Is this what killing for the first time feels like? Not bad, the guilt inside my heart is stronger than I expected.' Doflamingo quoted to himself as he finally moved and stretched his body.

'But obviously, I am more stronger.' Doflamingo smirked before removing the kitchen gloves on his hands and buried them somewhere in the forest far from the mansion.

As for, Trunchbull's corpse, he didn't bother hiding her body, after all, he left no traces and no one could possibly suspect him, after all, he's just a poor orphan kid, trying his best to live his life to the fullest.

However, as Doflamingo left, what he didn't notice, was a small camera facing the entrance of the house, or more specifically, at the place where Doflamingo murdered Trunchbull.

***

As Doflamingo came running back to the school, in there, he saw Agnes and Ms. Honey talking to each other while the both of them had worried faces, though Agnes's worried face is obviously a fake one.

"Mother!, Ms. Honey!" Doflamingo came running in again with tears and snot on his face as he hugged Agnes and told her that a big bad man tried to lure him with a candy, fortunately, a police officer saw what happened and arrested the man.

"And where is that police officer? We gotta thank him for saving you." Agnes squinted her eyes at Doflamingo and asked suspiciously.

"The bad man escaped so the police officer chased after him, leaving me alone in the streets." Doflamingo also prepared a good reason for this so he explained.

'Looks like I have to advance my escape plan.' Seeing Agnes's eyes full of suspicion, Doflamingo knew that sooner or later, he'll be caught by her and will be brought to Hydra for experimentations.

"I see. Good thing that you're fine. Ms. Honey, thank you for your time but I'll have to take Doffy home now, he must be traumatized." Agnes hugged Doflamingo back and apologized to Ms. Honey.

"Oh no, please don't apologize. I'm happy to help!" Ms. Honey said to her before crouching in front of Doflamingo.

"Hey there, I'm planning on adopting Matilda, since I remembered that her parents are abusive to her. So, I realized that if I'm gonna adopt her. Then, why not adopt the both of you?" Ms. Honey gave him a smile as she spoke to Doflamingo.

'Adoption?' Doflamingo fell into deep thoughts.

'No, I can't involve her now, and if both me and Matilda was adopted, there's a chance for them to be killed by Hydra for being involved with me. After all, with how shady and cruel Hydra is, they'll definitely kill everyone who knows that I exist. I guess, I have to refuse for now.' As soon as Doflamingo was done contemplating, he shook his head at Ms. Honey and said.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Honey. But I would like to stay with Mother at all times!" As Doflamingo said that, he also held Agnes's hands and 'smiled' at her.

Agnes smiled back and pretended to be touched by what Doflamingo said.

"Oh, don't worry, I was just asking if you wanted. In fact, with how close your relationship with Ma'am Agnes, I felt reluctant to take you away." Ms. Honey smiled and said to them.

Soon after, it was finally time to go home.

***

As soon as they got home, Doflamingo ran back to his room to take a shower and change his clothes.

Since it was already night time since they came back, Doflamingo felt sleepy as Agnes sung a lullaby for him before falling asleep.

However, one hour after he slept, the door to his door was carefully and slowly opened and two different footsteps was heard by Doflamingo, who immediately opened his eyes as soon as he felt someone approaching him.

"Is it him? Are you sure he is really the kid we saw in the video?" One of the other man asked as Doflamingo just pretended to be asleep and quietly listened to him.

"Agnes confirmed it for us. He really is the kid that killed Agatha." The moment Doflamingo heard this, he immediately knew that he was already caught!

'Looks like the escape plan is advanced to now!'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

19