Ch. 60 – Hydra’s dilemma
255 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Doflamingo got the coordinates, he didn't hesitate to step inside the portal that he just conjured which led him to a broken house full of nothing but broken debrises while he sensed Natalya sitting in one of the bigger debris, lost in deep thoughts as she is probably thinking about the safety of her children and Doflamingo won't blame her for it.

"Natalya." Doflamingo stepped out of the portal and walked towards her as Natalya finally noticed his presence.

"Doffy! I'm so glad you came!" Natalya ran out to him and have Doflamingo a deep embrace before expressing her worries to him.

"My children, I don't where they are but whoever took them from me will pay in blood!" After expressing her worries, her last few words was filled with malice and killing intent as her eyes glowed in red for a few seconds before it disappeared.

"....Rest assured, I already got their locations." Doflamingo showed her his phone full of coordinates.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's show them vengeance!" Natalya growled as their surroundings started floating, covered in red like her hair.

"Calm down, Natalya." Doflamingo tapped her shoulder and triggered the seal in her body, stopping the leak of her Chaos Magic.

"....Sigh, I just want to see them again." Natalya teared up and Doflamingo can't help but be worried for his family and friend, so he was now left with no choice but to save the Maximoff Siblings and with their potential, they could prove to be a valuable members of his family.

"Don't worry, you'll see them soon enough if someone messes with my family, then they also mess with me." Doflamingo's eyes glowed in yellowish spark as his Conqueror's Haki bursts out, knocking everything around them back, including Natalya.

'He did it again, this pressure is the same pressure that I felt back then. Not only that, but it seems like it has also gotten stronger.' Natalya tried her best to raise her head and stand in equal grounds as Doflamingo.

***

(A few years ago.)

"Doffy, let's spar. This time, I'll truly beat you!" Natalya, in her casual robes demanded a spar from Doflamingo after barging in his room.

"I told you so many times, you won't even be able to touch even a single strand of my hair, so just give up." Doflamingo was in the middle of reading a book for advance meditation when Natalya barged in.

"Then, I won't leave this room until you agree to spar with me." Natalya crossed her arms under her breasts and sat down on the ground like some spoil kid asking her mother for chocolates in a mall.

"Suit yourself." Doflamingo smirked and continued reading, ignoring Natalya who really stayed for a few minutes however, when she noticed that it has no effect, she decided to top it up and started bothering his stuff around the room.

"You know, for a mother you act like a child." Doflamingo stated which made Natalya froze in both embarrassment and anger.

"Did you just call me a childish person? You jerk! That's not how you talk to women, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend 'till now, it turns out you're bad at communicating with women." This time, it was Natalya's turn to mock him as Doflamingo's face twitched, well, she's indeed right, but only half as he is good at communication with women it's just that so far, no woman has caught his interest. 

Matilda is a big no for him. If you combine his past life's age to now, then he's probably around 30 to 40 years old.

As for Natalya? Well, she's both beautiful and seems to be a responsible person but she only treats him as someone like her younger brother or something and besides, Doflamingo isn't into red haired women as it reminds him of her past life's cruel mother who abandoned him.

"You know what, fine. Let's spar." Doflamingo grinned as he walked out of the room while Natalya gulped her saliva in fear as she regretted mocking Doflamingo about women.

'I'm dead, aren't I!' Was what Natalya was thinking before following Doflamingo outside to the training grounds.

***

In the training grounds, the crowd has once again been formed when they saw that Natalya and Doflamingo would come again spar with each other. This usually happens whenever Doflamingo was in the training grounds, sparring with whoever challenges him and this time, they weren't shock anymore when they saw Natalya was the one Doflamingo was facing, after all, almost every week Natalya would spar with Doflamingo, she's like a loyal customer of Doflamingo and Doflamingo is some kind of a restaurant owner or something.

"She's at it again." Whispered an onlooker.

"Let me guess, she'll last under a minute."

"Heh, just to remind you, Natalya gets stronger everytime they'll spar so my guess would be that she'll last for a minute or two." One of Natalya's fans said in a boastful manner as if what he said is something that can be proud of.

The others stared at him as what he just said might sound offending to Natalya if she ever heard it, unfortunately for him, Natalya heard what he said but ignored it as she was focusing on her spar.

"How long do you think you'll last?" Doflamingo with his eyes closed, tucked his hands inside his pockets, making it seem like he was in a casual pose and not taking the spar seriously.

Of course, Natalya was a bit offended by this so she answered.

"You should ask that yourself! Hah!" Natalya said before dashing towards Doflamingo and conjured two Tao Mandalas each on both of her hands.

"Wrong. You'll only last a second." Doflamingo smiled and opened his eyes as a huge pressure suddenly broke out of his presence that affected everything around the surroundings.

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud* x69

Immediately, all the bodies around fell on the ground as if some kind of puppets that lost their strings.

The only persond left standing were Natalya and Master Mordo who was just on his way to the training grounds and when he finally arrived, he only then suddenly felt the pressure and kneeled on the ground.

"W-what is this? Are we attacked?" Mordo stood up and tried to ignore the pressure and ran towards the training grounds to see if the students are alright.

And when he arrived, his heart fell when he saw the students were down on the ground but soon sighed in relief when he realized that they were just unconscious and not dead.

His eyes then fell on the last two standing person on the training grounds beside him.

"Doflamingo, Natalya, what's going on?" Mordo confusedly asked as he saw that Natalya was in a worse state than him but Doflamingo looked completely fine as if he didn't feel the pressure.

"Sorry for that, Master Mordo. It was my fault." Doflamingo smiled and apologized as he walked away but not before casting a smirk to Natalya who saw it and gritted her teeth in anger.

'F-fuck! I can't move! What was that? I didn't even see him move except for opening his eyes, could it be that he also has other weird powers besides from that Strings of his?' Natalya was expressing her confusions and questions inside her mind as she watched Doflamingo walk away and completely disappear from her vision.

"I didn't even last a second." Natalya muttered before feeling the pressure disappear and so is her strength, so she coallpsed and fell on the ground.

"What the heck happened?" Mordo asked himself as he helped bring Natalya to the medical hall to get her treated along with the other unconscious people.

'He's more stronger than I thought.' Inside a dimly lit room, the Ancient One who was meditating earlier was suddenly disrupted when she also felt the strong aura pressuring her.

'It could even affect the soul, though not by much, it just shook my soul a little but it is still impressive.' The Ancient One closed her eyes and saw that her soul was still shaking from the earlier burst of aura.

'I should be careful making an enemy out of his.' The Ancient One made a note to herself in her mind before going back to her meditation.

***

(Present)

*Ring!*

*Ring!*

*Ring!*

The alarms inside a secret facility suddenly resonated around the facility as the people in white clothes ran everywhere while holding a few folders in their arms.

"What's happening? Are we attacked?" A man clad in black army suit asked as his subordinates stopped and informed him.

"We are indeed attacked but we don't know who yet." The subordinate answered.

"Then go back and find out who it is!" The man took off his hat and slapped it to the man's head before ordering him loudly.

His subordinate nodded before scurrying off, not wanting to endure his boss's entire anger on him.

Ever since the appearance of Doflamingo, they had lost control over the Underworld as all the other Gang Bosses and Mafia Leaders has submitted under his command and now they only have atleast 5% control over the underworld when it used to be 80%. Such a big loss is something they shouldn't take lightly, so they had tried their best to take back control on what is supposed to be theirs however, Doflamingo seems to have always predicted their movements, so before they could implement their plans to retake control, Doflamingo would swat them away as if they're some kind of fly.

"What's going on?" A bald man with a single eyed monocle walked in and asked the man who is in command.

"S-sir Strucker! An enemy has invaded our base. We're already trying to secure whoever it is and take him or her down." The earlier arrogant boss suddenly became a puppy in front of the man and reported with a respectful tone.

"Someone invaded us? No one but us knows this base. Immediately go and take down this person, I want him alive. I have some questions to ask." Strucker squinted his eyes at the cameras and saw that it was covered in a mysterious mist that even covered the thermal cameras.

'Is it him?' Strucker gulped in fear as one person came up to his mind.

'Is it the Joker?'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

8