Ch. 86 – The birth of a hero
227 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After knowing that he's now much richer than Tony Stark, Doflamingo was tempted to buy a bunch of cars and villas.

And for the first time, he let himself fell for this temptation but not without making sure that it won't dwindle immediately first.

So, he first sold all of his stocks from Stark Industries privately, meaning no one knew if this, not even Tony Stark himself, unless he let Jarvis investigate.

Doflamingo kenw what will happen in this year, especially when he received a news that Tony Stark will go to Afghanistan to present a new missile to the military.

Because of this, Doflamingo started selling all of his stocks, giving him 2 more billion dollars in cash.

***

"Doffy!!! I heard from Alice that you sold all your shares on Stark Industries?! Look, I know you're now a Multibillionaire but that doesn't mean you can just was-." Natalya barged into his office as she started pouting words everywhere like some kind of a machine gun.

"Calm down. This is according to my plan." Doflamingo interrupted her, as he tried to calm her down.

"Sigh. I heard from Matilda that you have the ability to see the future." Natalya said as she nod her head.

"Wait what? I didn't say that." Doflamingo confusedly said, he ransacked his memories but found nothing of him telling Matilda about it.

"I mean, Matilda said that your every actions like looking for some people or looking out for specific locations as if you know what they will do or what will happen. Do you remember the Code Red that you launched before you were kidnapped?" Natalya explained, making Doflamingo finally understand that his every actions might've caused Matilda to form a stereotype towards him.

'I should be more careful in the future. My last life knowledge is something that I would definitely keep to myself in the grave.' Doflamingo said to himself as his hearing picked up Natalya's continuation of explanation.

"...You remember to keep a watch on John Wick's girlfriend's health right? Guess what, we found out that she has a very terminal illness that if prolonged for a few years, it would've killed her." Natalya finally finished as she grabbed a cup of coffee to recover that she spent.

"So, how is she? Is she fine?" Doflamingo leaned back on the chair and asked.

"Luckily, since we found about it in time, we managed to prevent her from dying." Natalya answered.

"How about John? Did he say something about me or out family yet?" Doflamingo asked.

"Actually yes. But at the same time no. He said he wanted to meet you to talk about something." Natalya said, making Doflamingo nod his head and made a note to himself to visit John Wick when he has the time.

His capabilities as a professional assassin is something that Doflamingo can't ignore. Just like what they say. Why have enemies when you can have allies?

Yes, John Wick is just a human but Banner and Richard succeeded in their experiment on the Super Soldier Serum and the only thing that's missing is a machine to insert the Serum inside a person's body.

And that's where his plan with Tony takes place. As a genius, Tony Stark could surely replicate the machine and if better, he could improve it.

Once John Wick successfully turn into a Super Soldier, then perhaps he could beat Captain America one on one without any weapons, especially his Shield.

"Where's Tony? Has he gotten in the airport yet?" Doflamingo snapped out of his thoughts as he remembered that he's on an important year right now. The year where the era of superheroes and villains began.

[Good Morning sir. Currently, Anthony Edwards Stark is drinking on his private plane along with his buddy, Colonel Rhodes.]

"I see." Doflamingo nodded his head. Any hour now, Tony would be kidnapped.

And that's where he swoop in. After 3 months, he would just portal himself at the cave where Tony is kidnapped.

But first, he must calm Hela down because Alice just recently sent him an image of his thrashed room.

According to Alice, Hela lost her patience so she tried some things inside the room and those things are something that she doesn't know, so she ended up breaking things and thrashing the room.

So, Doflamingo opened a portal and immediately went inside, ignoring Natalya who sighed. Looks like she's on her own once again today.

***

"Hela!" Doflamingo looked around on the thrashed room as if some kind of storm swept in and destroyed everything. He even saw his 'special' sock sticking on the ground.

'Damn, I guess that's thousands of generations gone.' Doflamingo shook his head sadly as he called out to Hela.

Just in time, Hela came out of the kitchen and came running to him with a smile on her face.

"Dear, you're finally back!" Hela then tried to hug him as Doflamingo sidestepped and let her fall on the ground.

"Dear? Why're you calling me that?" Doflamingo confusedly asked her, as Hela stood up and said.

"But I thought you agreed to be my betrothed?" Hela stared at him in the eyes and asked while tilting her head.

"N-." Just when Doflamingo was about to disagree, he suddenly felt like he was in a deep abyss as he looked at Hela's eyes staring at him. There's not a single speck ofife on her eyes as if showing him how dark her eyes are.

'No way! Did she became a Yandere.' Doflamingo obviously knew what this means as he gulped his saliva and immediately stopped himself from speaking 'No'.

"Yeah." Doflamingo unconsciously muttered making Hela giggle in excitement and hugged him on his chest.

"I knew it! You love me too! Let's go now. Let's make a baby!" Hela said before jumping on her toes and immediately dragged him towards the bed.

"W-wait! This is going too fast, can we just calm things down?" Doflamingo stayed rooted on the ground as Hela stopped in her tracks because Doflamingo's strength is something that she can't overpower.

"Why? Isn't that what we're supposed to do next after getting bethroned?" Hela confusingly asked, making Doflamingo slap his forehead.

'Right, I forgot her thinking is still stuck in the Medieval ages or somewhere around that.' Doflamingo said to himself before taking 30 minutes for him to explained everything to Hela about marriage, sex and stuff.

"I see." Hela seems to be saddened when she heard Doflamingo.

"But we can just ignore the rules right? With your strength human laws won't matter to you." Hela tried to reason with him.

"I know. But I just think we're going too fast, okay? How about this, let's go on a few dates, have fun and then get married, okay?" Doflamingo held her on her shoulders and said.

Hela nodded her head but from Doflamingo's view, he could tell that she is sad.

'Sigh, I can't believe I'll be doing this.' Doflamingo took a deep breath before pecking Hela on her lips.

Hela's eyes widened in shock and before she knew it, Doflamingo was already gone and only a small orange spark was left.

***

'That was close. That's the first time I kissed someone.' Doflamingo said to himself as he tried to erase the impulsive thoughts inside his mind that id yelling at him to take Hela on right there, right now.

"This is normal. I'm a growing teen after all." Doflamingo said in assurance, convincing himself that he's not a pervert.

'Still though, I can't believe that my first kiss will be a Goddess of Death. Something that I could definitely brag on in the future.' Doflamingo smiled proudly as he can't help but have the urge to go back to his past world and slap his parents and siblings with his success.

Though this would've been impossible if he wasn't reincarnated with benefits.

***

[Breaking News! Arms Dealer Billionaire Tony Stark was reported missing during his stay on Afghanistan. As of now the American Government are trying their best to find him as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan had also extended their hand to help.]

"It's finally here."

After a few days of waiting and checking up on some of his things, Doflamingo finally got some good news on the bad news in the news channel on his television.

"Now, it's a moment of time before I save him. But before that, I should probably go and find Banner. I can't just let him wander around on the loose. I know Shield is already on his ass." Doflamingo said to himself before asking Alice to find Banner's location.

Since Natalya left him on the Gobi Desert, Alice would naturally start looking there first and since there are only some satellites orbiting on the earth, it would take her quite a bit of time to search him.

"Now that everything is settled. Let's take a look on how much Minecraft has grown." Doflamingo said as he opens up his computer and immediately searched for Twitch.

Twitch was also part of his company as Natalya did her job by establishing Twitch according to his instructions on Code Red before he disappeared.

"Hmmm. Ssundae, PrestonPlayz, ohhh? DanTDM?" Doflamingo scrolled on the Twitch platform as he saw many aspiring streamers playing Minecraft. He even saw famous Minecraft streamers on his past life.

'Looks like it's ther fate to become famous through Minecraft.' Doflamingo said to himself as he decided to change platforms and entered YouTube. 

"Smosh, NigaHiga, Markiplier." Doflamingo kept on mentioning the names before finally clicking on a certain video that looks very familiar to him.

[H-how's it going bros? Mah name, is Peeewwwdddiiieeeepiieee!]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

8