Ch. 87 – Rokushiki
221 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn, I miss this." Doflamingo was staring intensely on the screen of his computer as he can't help but sigh in nostalgia.

During this year, PewDiePie is still playing some games like Happy Wheels and such.

However, since Minecraft is very famous now, PewDiePie is playing Minecraft mostly and however, unlike other YouTubers and Streamers that has been obsessed on Minecraft, PewDiePie still plays some other games like Happy Wheels, that has just been released last year by another gaming company.

[YOLOOOOOO!]

***

Putting the Minecraft matter aside, some shareholders has already started selling some of their stocks as they're afraid that once Tony is declared dead, his company will fall.

And to others, that will be a sight-see to see. Imagine a company that has stood very tall for almost 30 years will crumble apart.

But Doflamingo doesn't want that. He knew that in the future, Stark Industries will play a major role in this world because Tony started investing on Energy and Technological department. Ushering the world in an era where electricity has become cheaper and the technology is more advanced.

So, in order to avoid this, Doflamingo knew that Tony would come back 3 months from now and by then, he should make things easy for him.

In this way, Tony could focus on improving his Iron Man suit and perhaps change the timeline of this world by avoiding events like Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3.

Unknown to Doflamingo, the timeline of the universe he's currently staying in has already deviated so much that the staffs in Time Variance Authority are having a ruckus. However, that is a story in the future chapters.

***

"How about we go on this date or whatever you called it." Hela was lying on the bed as she said that, making Doflamingo smile wryly as he never thought that one day, a woman would approach him to have a date.

'Not gonna lie this feeling is good.' Doflamingo thought to himself as he replied to Hela.

"Does tomorrow sounds good?" Doflamingo asked, making Hela nod her head.

"And I think you should change your style." Doflamingo then turned around and said while pointing at her black gothic armor that would definitely catch the public's attention.

"What's wrong with it? Does mortals can't appreciate what a masterpiece is? This armor that I'm donning right now was forge from the star by the dwarves. It took them 5 years to make this and another 2 years to rune it." Hela scoffed and started rambling about the past and how her armor was made.

She even mentioned that the armor is mixed with the blood of her enemies, along with all the royal bloods of the Valkyries.

"....I've slain so many gods und-." The previously sweet and passionate Hela is gone and was replaced by a fiery Hela that would threaten to kill all life in the vicinity.

"Alright, I know how awesome you are now. But you're still not going out with that kind of wearing, this is my rule. I'll only allow you to wear that in case of emergencies, are we clear?" Doflamingo stood his ground and said.

"Hmph. Fine, since you said so." Hela said before her armor slowly morphed into a beautiful dark green dress.

The only problem now is that it looks very medieval and kingdom-like.

"Also not that. How about I call someone to assist you about this okay?" Doflamingo scratched the back of his head and said before taking out his phone and dialling a number.

"Hey, Natalya. Are you busy right now? Yeah, I kinda need a help here. Meet me in my room. Alright, sounds good." Doflamingo kept nodding his head and replying before eventually taking back his phone in his pocket.

Just when Doflamingo turned his head back to Hela to tell her about Natalya who will come to help her in wearing fancy clothes.

He can't help but yell in shock as he was met with Hela's wide eyes staring down at him.

"Who's Natalya?"

Doflamingo even saw a dark aura surrounding her.

***

After a few miniutes of explaining to Hela, she finally returned back to her cheery self.

"Oh, I see! So, she's your assistant." Hela said with a smile. The previous gloomy and dark aura was replaced by a pink and flowery aura as if she didn't turn into a creepy yandere earlier.

'Luckily, she didn't rampaged and allowed me to explain unlike the other girls. Well, who am I to speak, it's not like I previously have a girlfriend.' Doflamingo chuckled to himself as the doorbell rings.

"Oh, Natalya is here." Doflamingo said before walking towards the front door and opened it.

"Why do you even need me for teaching on lady outfits. Is Matilda right about you being gay?" As soon as the door opens up, Natalya started speaking.

However, she immediately stopped babbling her mouth when she suddenly saw a glimpse of Hela behind Doflamingo.

"Oh my god, did you just payed for a hoe? I didn't take you to be that kind of pers-." Natalya was cut off my Doflamingo grabbing her arm and tossing her inside the room.

"Don't call her a hoe if I were you." Doflamingo said, he immediately stopped her when he heard her calling Hela a hoe.

Luckily, she doesn't seem to know that kind of word yet.

"You might not know but she's the goddess of death." Doflamingo dropped a bomb, making Natalya open her mouth in shock.

"She's a what?!"

***

After explaining to her about what happened. Obviously he lies a bit, so the story goes on like this. When Doflamingo was kidnapped by a very strong creature, Hela swooped in and saved him like a knight in shining armor. So together, they slain their enemies and slowly fell for each other.

"Can't you just use your portal to come back? Why even bother staying in that place for years?" Natalya was confused about this for a while.

"You see, the place where I was brought to has the ability to seal even a god. And look at me, do I look like a god to you? So, if that place could seal a god, then what about me?" Doflamingo straight up lied on his tongue.

"Look, all I ask you is to teach Hela about what ladies wear in this current year and all the trending styles and clothes. And while you're at it, why don't you show her around the Sanctuary and tell her all about today's customs and traditions, okay? I have to leave first, I just remembered something I forgot so I'll have to leave her in your care. Just make sure you won't provoke her and you'll be fine. And if something bad happens, just call me." Doflamingo said all those words under just 30 seconds without even taking the time to breath, so as soon as he finished talking, he gave his thanks to Natalya before portalling himself back to his office. He just hoped Natalya would survive the day.

Meanwhile, Natalya just watched Doflamingo leave her alone with a goddess of death. Oh the deception, the betrayal!

***

Meanwhile, Doflamingo was now back to his office while wiping off his sweat.

"Oohhh~ I should probably go check the kids out. It's been 5 years since I last saw them. If Natalya and Matilda did everything that is listed on Code Red, then they're probably on The Celestial Syndicate's base, training with the other ninjas." Doflamingo said to himself before portaling him towards the new base of the CS, short for the Celestial Syndicate.

The moment Doflamingo stepped on the ground outside the portal where he left from, he immediately sensed 50 people immediately landing in front of him.

"Welcome back, kami-sama!" The ninjas shouted in unison.

Not only that, Doflamingo could even feel their strength which is much different than before.

Their strength went from Disappointment to Not Good Enough. Which is quite an improvement to Doflamingo's eyes.

'I don't know if it is possible for them to know Rokushiki.' Doflamingo planned to teach them the Rokushiki which would definitely increase their strength so much that even Captain America would fear even a single of them.

And yes, during his stay in Hel, Doflamingo practiced Rokushiki based on his memories about the fanfics about One Piece. Like you need to step on the ground 10 times to achieve Soru.

So, during his free time, he practiced each Rokushiki and for the entire 3 months, there was little to no progress. At that time Doflamingo was thinking of giving up and instead just train his devil fruit or his Haki, when suddenly at one time, Doflamingo successfully travelled 20 meters under a second, which is quite a feat.

That moment made Doflamingo realize that it is possible to train the Rokushikis. So, for 5 years, Doflamingo practiced each Rokushiki and Doflamingo doesn't know if it is because of Roger's Haki Talent or Doflamingo's Physique, but Doflamingo managed to master each Rokushiki under those 5 years and as of now, he's still training with the Rokuogan, which is said to only be mastered if you master all the 6 Rokushikis.

This is a good technique as it could ignore physical defenses and instantly penetrate the person's insides.

Normally, Doflamingo already has the Ryuo which is the same as Rokuogan but more stronger, but Doflamingo was thinking that if he mixed both Ryuo and Rokuogan, would it perhaps turn into something more stronger?

And what if he adds magic to it? For example, a magic spell that could attack someone's soul. It would really be so deadly that Doflamingo shuddered just by thinking about it.

If the answers to his question is correct and he could mix Ryuo and Rokuogan, what would he name it?

But that would be a thought for later as right now, Doflamingo started contemplating on whether he should teach Rokushiki to the ninjas.

'There seems to be no problem about it but I should probably teach it to Natalya and Matilda first. After all, family always comes first.'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

9