Ch. 117 – Apocalypse (Final)
168 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[I tried writing this chapter while I'm sick so it might not be that good.]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

"Enough! This ends now! A mere mortal mustn't defy God!" Apocalypse stood up proudly and said as his injuries heals.

However, Doflamingo wanted to finish this now, so he ignored Apocalypse's rants and appeared in front of Apocalypse.

"Say hello to my little friend." Doflamingo said with a smirk as both of his arms glowed in power.

"Ryougan!" With the mix of both Ryou and Rokuogan, Doflamingo came up with this name.

Both Rokuogan and Ryou are capable of destroying the target from within, dealing internal damage without having to pierce the exterior defense.

*Bam!*

Without having that much time to react, Apocalypse took the full blunt of the attack.

To others, it looks as if Apocalypse was frozen even though Doflamingo's fists stopped a few centimeters away from his body. But only Doflamingo knew that due to this attack, Apocalypse already died without even knowing how he died.

This just shows how scary and frightening this technique is. Perhaps only Garp is capable of doing the same technique.

"What happened?" Charles, who was bleeding from his nose wondered in surprise as he sensed that Apocalypse's mind had gone empty, as if he was dead. But he won't die that easily, right? Doflamingo's attack hasn't even touched him yet.

"Is he dead?" Jean also sensed the same thing as Charles sensed, so she was surprised.

"It can't be that easy, right?" Scott said while scratching his head.

Meanwhile, the four horsemen, specifically Magneto and Storm were shocked. Their plan hasn't even reached the rising action yet and their leader is already gone? What kind of bullshit thing they have joined up to?

"That's it? Heh, as expected of my darling!" Hela said in confidence.

*Bam*

After a few seconds, Apocalypse's frozen body slowly crumbles and falls on the ground.

*Cling!*

At the same time, the ring that Doflamingo has been looking for also rolled on the ground until it reaches Doflamingo's foot, stopping its roll.

Doflamingo bent down and picked up the ring before closely looking at it.

"I wonder what this ring can do? After all, Apocalypse's body became indestructible thanks to this ring." Doflamingo muttered to himself, however before wearing it, he asked the Ring of Truth about it first.

[To its full potential, The Apocalypse has failed. Just making your body indestructible, it is more than. The Ring of Power, it is called.]

When Truth said this, Doflamingo nodded his head in understanding.

'I should probably wear it later, this place is too risky for me to wear.' Doflamingo said to himself as Hela hugged him from his back.

"You did it, Darling!" Hela then rubbed her face on Doflamingo's back while sniffing it at the same time.

"Yeah." Although he was already used to Hela always sniffing different parts of his body, Doflamingo was still weirded out by this, so he turned around and hugged her back.

"Amazing. How did you do it?" Beast landed on the ground and said in amazement.

"It's a secret." Doflamingo said with a smirk while making a shush gesture.

"I am grateful to you for helping us out. How could I ever repay you?" Charles said while being assisted by Jean and the other mutants.

"It's nothing. We're just here for this. And since I've got it now, I guess we'll go on our separate ways." Doflamingo said as Charles tried persuading him to stay and at least repay him for helping them however, Doflamingo was in a hurry and he couldn't wait to wear the ring and achieve more power.

"Then, I wish you luck in your upcoming journey. Just know that if you're ever in danger. We, the X-Men will be here to help." Charles said.

However, Doflamingo would soon be leaving this universe, so he doesn't see any point on how Charles would keep his word but just for keepsake, he accepted it with a grateful smile.

Soon, Doflamingo and Hela finally left the battlefield, leaving the X-Men to fend off for theirselves.

***

"Is that the third ring? What does it do, oh and you also didn't tell me what the previous ring does." After renting a hotel room with a little bit of mind controlling, Hela started barraging him with questions.

Seeing no problem here and also since she already knows about his Ring of Authority, Doflamingo decided to tell her about the Ring of Truth.

"As for this third ring, I haven't worn it yet, so I'll discover it after wearing it." Doflamingo said.

"Alright, I'm a bit tired. Just wake me up if we're going back." Hela said as she gave him a kiss on the cheeks before slumping off on the bed.

Doflamingo chuckled at seeing her carefree personality, it's very much different than the first time he met her. If the previous Hela were to see the present Hela, she'd probably puke and call her an abomination that must be purged immediately.

'I guess love can really change people, huh?' Doflamingo said to himself with a slight laugh.

Even he, himself has gone through changed the moment he fell in love with Hela. Before he met her, he was a very wild and ambitious man, but soon after he met her, it felt like he had softened a bit.

'Love is indeed incredible.' Doflamingo said to himself before finally focusing his attention on the ring.

'Let's see who's your real owner.' Doflamingo said with sharp eyes as he slowly inserted the ring on his pinky.

He's avoiding putting a ring on his ring finger as it is reserved only for his marriage with Hela.

*Whoosh!*

The moment he inserted the ring on his pinky, the ring flashed in light before changing its appearance like how the Ring of Truth did when he wore it. Similar to the Ring of Truth, the Ring of Power also looked like the Ring of Truth but instead of having a green jewel like the Ring of Truth, it has a very deep and dark purple jewel that seems to be threatening to burst out at any moment.

Doflamingo could also feel immense strength entering his body as if some kind of God has possessed him.

"This feeling is quite addictive. But I don't want to end up like an arrogant man who drowns in the flood of power. I should be very careful." Doflamingo muttered to himself.

"Though thankfully, I didn't pass out like the last ti-." Just when Doflamingo was about to finish his sentence, he suddenly passed out without any warnings.

*Thud*

Thankfully, he didn't pass out on the ground but on the bed, right next to the snoring Hela who immediately hugged him the moment she sensed his presence beside her.

***

"Fuaaahh! Where am I? I'm back here again?" Doflamingo opened his eyes, and as he did so, he looked around in confusion and realized that he was back in Nemesis's space or more accurately to say, Nemesis's home.

"I knew you would be back!" Suddenly, Doflamingo heard a very loud voice echoing across his ears.

"What the?"

"Uhhh, mother?" When Doflamingo raised his head, he suddenly saw Nemesis except that her head was so huge that it took all of his vision, even his peripheral vision wasn't spared.

"Wahh! I knew you would recognize me! Don't worry, this is just mommy's true body, thanks to you, getting another Ring, I'm slowly recovering my full strength." Nemesis said as she caressed Doflamingo's head.

'Am I tripping or does it seems like she has changed? I don't know but to me, It's like she's a brand new person. I guess this is really what they call love.' Doflamingo shook his head when he noticed that he can't move his body freely as if some kind of force is restricting him.

When Doflamingo tried to look for the reason, he noticed that he was being cradled by Nemesis.

'Okay, this is weird. It's like I'm back at being a child again. Though it isn't that bad if your mother is a literal Multiverse Goddess.' Doflamingo said to himself inside his mind.

As if reading his mind again, Nemesis stopped cradling him and asked with a sad tone.

"You...don't like it?" With a very pitiful look, Nemesis looks like she's about to cry right now, so he immediately tried to appease her.

"N-no! It's actually fine, I'm just not used to it for now. Though I'll do, in the future." Doflamingo said while whispering the last sentence which was unfortunately heard by Nemesis, who yelped in excitement and happiness.

***

It took a few more gruesome minutes of being cradled before Nemesis finally explained the purpose of bringing him here.

"I think you should stop searching for the rings for now." Nemesis said.

"What? But why?" Doflamingo asked in confusion, just when he's finally about to gather all the rings, why would Nemesis suddenly stop him?

"My father has taken notice that the rings have gone missing and he's searching for it right now. If it wasn't for me covering up all your tracks, you would've been discovered by him. I suggest you go back to your universe and lay low for a while. Until he stops his search." Nemesis said with a bit of melancholy on her tone.

Doflamingo finally understood why and he couldn't agree more on what she said, it's quite terrifying for another Multiversal Being to search for you. Perhaps it is best for him to lay low like what Nemesis said and strengthen himself.

After saying their farewell, Doflamingo was finally back in the real world where he could hear Hela's snoring.

"Hela, wake up. It's time for us to go back." Doflamingo shook Hela and said.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

8