Ch. 121 – Bowl of Madness
161 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Gentlemen, relax." Breaking the icy atmosphere, Nick Fury came walking in with his hands inside his pockets.

"We are all friends here. Since Doffy wants the Tesseract, then who am I to stop him?" Nick raised his hands in defeat, making Hawkeye drop down his bow while Natasha sat back on her seat.

Seeing that the tension has subsided, Thor grabbed a handful of shawarma and stuffed it inside his mouth before sitting back down on the chair.

"Oh thank God, it's finally done. I don't want to beat my new friends up." Tony removed his mask and said while sitting back on the chair.

Everyone's eyes suddenly thwarted towards him.

"What?"

"Hmph, as if you could beat us." Matilda scoffed and said.

"Hey! For your information, give me enough time and I'll be able to make an armor that could fight against all of you." Tony shrugged his shoulders and arrogantly said.

"As if we would give you enough time." Doflamingo said before walking past Nick Fury.

"I assume that this won't happen again? Since you have the tesseract in your hands, I trust you that there won't be any more aliens on Earth's ass."

"Yeah. And even if they did, I'll be here to beat their asses." Doflamingo replied in a cool tone before leaving the Shawarma Hut, followed by Matilda.

***

"Do I have to report to you the things that happened? Because to me it seems like you already know everything." Matilda said while walking beside him.

"I only know roughly. So, tell me the rest." Doflamingo replied.

According to Matilda. Things have gone awry when she received reports from Alice that there is something missing in the treasury and because Doflamingo only allowed her limited access to the treasury, she didn't know what exactly was stolen.

Only after she received reports from Alice that the Tesseract was in Loki's hands in Stuttgart, Germany.

It didn't take long before he was arrested by the Avengers where Matilda decided to stay put and just watch the scenes unfold.

Time skip to the New York War. Matilda only decided to interfere when she sensed Doflamingo's presence in New York.

"Hm? I'm surprised you managed to sense me." Doflamingo applauded.

"It took me a long time but it was thanks to your Observation Haki training that you gave me. Although I didn't manage to fully grasp the Observation Haki, it indeed helped me increase both my physical senses and mental senses." Matilda explained.

"How about the Armament Haki? Any improvements on those?" Doflamingo asked.

"You might want to ask Natalya about those. When I saw how to train it, I immediately gave up. Seriously, breaking your knuckles once a day just to train it? No thanks, I'd rather keep my knuckles clean." Matilda replied with slight disgust in her tone.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you better practice Armament Haki, It'll come in handy soon." Doflamingo smirked and said.

"Nope. Maybe I'll come and practice it once 'that' day comes. But for now? I think my telekinesis and telepathy is enough." Matilda shook her head and said.

***

After a few minutes of walking, Doflamingo decided to just portal themselves to the Sanctuary. Anyway, before going to New York, he left Hela in Sanctuary.

By the time of next week, Doflamingo is confident that she won't cause a mess, so he would be able to let her go without any supervision.

During these days, she managed to control her urges well. Unless some slutty woman tries to flirt with him, it would be rare to see the bloodthirsty Hela.

Perhaps it might happen once she met Odin face to face.

"I'm back." Once he got back to his home, Doflamingo called out.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

'Hm? What is she doing in the kitchen?' Doflamingo gulped, feeling a bad omen.

When he got there, he saw Hela wearing nothing but an apron.

'Holy Shit! Doflamingo can't help but trace Hela's curves with his eyes.

'SSSSMOOOOKING!' Doflamingo's mouth was wide-open.

"Just wait a few more minutes, okay? I'll just finish cooking." Hela said by shaking her ass on purpose.

"You know how to cook?" Doflamingo tilted his head and asked.

"Of course! Mother taught me how to cook before we went on an adventure!" Hela raised her chest in pride as she said those words.

Doflamingo then decided to sit on the table and wait for Hela's cooking.

Well, she's taught by the greatest sorceress, Frigga. What could go wrong?

***

'Is this it? Is this the end?'

Looking down on a smoking hot purple porridge in front of him, Doflamingo started regretting expecting something good.

'This is definitely not consumable? Wait, did I see a human shaped smoke shouting for help? And why is there a skull-looking thing down there?' Doflamingo's face started twitching as he witnessed the wailings of the poor human souls in the porridge.

Looking at the expectant gaze of Hela, Doflamingo sighed in despair before proceeding to pick up the spoon however, when the spoon was lifted back up from the porridge, he noticed that the scooping part of the spoon was gone, as if it was melted by an acid.

*Sizzle*

'Is there....an acid mixed in?' Doflamingo's hands tremble just by thinking about it.

Now, he's thinking of whether he should use magic to dull his sense of taste but he's sure as hell that Hela would notice that move.

"Oh my! Silly me, here's another spoon!" Hela noticed the melted spoon before giving him another one.

'So she knows!?' Doflamingo shouted inside his heart.

'Fuuu, here goes nothing. Mother, please bless me and give me strength to overcome this challenge!' Doflamingo first prayed to Nemesis before scooping the porridge and was about to eat it under Hela's watchful gaze.

*Bam!*

"Uncle Doffy! There's a ne-! Humpmh?" Suddenly, the door was blasted open by Pietro who immediately ran to Doflamingo's side.

Unfortunately for him, Doflamingo has been praying for miracles and to Doflamingo, Pietro's arrival is already considered a miracle.

Shoving the spoon on Pietro's mouth, Doflamingo immediately stood up and spoke.

"Good timing, Pietro! Let me guess, Nick Fury was looking for my presence, isn't it? Here, you can finish my meal, I'll go first!" Doflamingo said before handing out the Bowl of Madness to Pietro and left through the door where Pietro entered.

"Guurrrgghhh." Pietro was about to puke when he suddenly sensed Hela's glare poking on his skulls.

Seeing this, Pietro was forced to do the thing that he will regret the most.

*Gulp*

*Drip*

Tears and snots started falling from Pietro's face.

'Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers...'

***

"Fooo! Luckily, Pietro came in just in time!" Doflamingo wiped off the sweat off of his forehead.

"But really, If I didn't know her better, I'd thought she was trying to poison me!" Doflamingo chuckled nervously.

He could still vividly remember the cries and wailings of the fallen men inside that Bowl of Madness.

Cupping his hands, Doflamingo prayed to God, to help those whoever he saw in that Bowl of Madness. Because there's no doubt that what he just saw is a human soul.

Seriously, who uses human soul as an ingredient?!

[Good Morning, Master Doflamingo. Nick Fury and Tony Stark are currently in the guest room in the Risus Company building. Pietro was already sent to notify you but unfortunately, he seemed to be occupied in 'something'.]

'Yep, she definitely knows about that. Seriously, didn't she even think about stopping her from forming that abomination?' Doflamingo yelled inside his mind, however on the outside, he kept his poker face.

"I see. I'll go and see them now, thanks for informing me, Alice."

[No problem.]

***

"Are you really serious about the Tesseract? I thought you Shield wanted nothing more than an experimental object that you can experiment on to increase your combat strengths?" Tony complained to Nick Fury, who patiently explained.

"I'd rather give up an object that I could barely comprehend than offend Doflamingo. That man is definitely something you'd want to be on good terms with." Nick explained, he could still vividly remember Doflamingo taking down countless people with nothing but a gaze.

As Nick Fury spoke, he received a reply from the man himself.

"Coming from the King of Agents. I feel honored, Nick." Doflamingo went inside with his Joker suit. Which is the purple suit and tie with a furry pink coat.

"Seriously, what's with you and Flamingos? You're named after a Flamingo and you also wear something similar to a Flamingo? Are Flamingos your spiritual animal or something?" Tony commented, while observing his outfit.

"I don't know. It was my parents who gave me this name. Though the reason why I acknowledged it was because I quite liked it." Doflamingo said while shrugging his shoulder. In fact, he doesn't care one bit about his parents. Sure they gave birth to him but that doesn't mean he owes them big. Maybe if he met them then he'll try to repay them for giving him life but he didn't bother looking for them as it is just time wasting.

"That's what we're here for, Doffy." Nick Fury, who has been quiet for a few minutes, finally leaned forward and spoke.

"Hm?" Doflamingo turned his attention to Nick, who took this as a signal to continue speaking.

"We did a bit of searching and there, we found your parents' location. How would you like to meet them, Doffy?" Nick Fury said, making Tony also turn his attention to him.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) 

8