Ch. 131 – Upcoming visit
183 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn't take long for Doflamingo to release Ace Ventura from prison, thanks to his incredible connections.

As the Kingpin, Doflamingo's connections are massive, except for some very high political figures, almost everyone from the government can be controlled under his palm.

'I was thinking small when I planned on conquering America, instead of America, why not just the entire earth? And if possible, the entire universe.' Doflamingo said to himself while driving his car to the Dressrosa.

"Well, well, well, looks like someone just pulled off the ultimate "get out of jail free" card for yours truly! I must say, it takes a special kind of influence to break the pet detective out of the clink." Beside him, Ace started rambling after he got out of prison.

"May the greatest pet detective know the name of his benefactor?" Ace asked in his usual tone and way of speaking.

"Doflamingo. There's a reason why I got you out of jail." Doflamingo then turned his eyes at Ace and continued.

"I want you to work at my zoo. You see, Garfield isn't the only animal there that could speak. In fact, every animal in Dressrosa has the ability to speak. It's just that only special people like us could understand them."

"Before I gasp in shock, can you please put your eyes back on the road? You don't want the greatest pet detective to die young, aren't you? I still have a full bucket list that I haven't completed." Ace said while taking out a long paper out of his pocket.

"Okayy~ The first one is to swim with dolphins! Heh, that would be easy." Ace then continued narrating all of his bucket lists that he wanted to complete before he died.

"Teach a parrot to meow like a cat and bark like a dog."

"Attempt a daring escape from a petting zoo while dressed as a miniature unicorn, leaving the bewildered children convinced they just witnessed a magical creature."

"Challenge a professional synchronized swimming team to a competition, but with a team made entirely of sea lions."

"Attend a black-tie gala as the ambassador for the Society of Talking Animals, delivering an impassioned speech on the importance of interspecies communication while wearing a live snake as a bow tie. Sounds easy enough!"

"Pull off the ultimate prank by convincing an entire town that a herd of invisible elephants has taken over the-" Having enough of the weird and nonsensical bucket list, Doflamingo finally grabbed the paper and threw it out of the window.

"*Gasp!* How dare you! Whoever sees those bucket list would definitely know it was mine and they could sell it for millions of dollars!" Ace gasped and tried to look outside the window behind to see where his bucket list had flown.

Outside, he saw a kid holding a basketball walking up to his bucket list paper and after reading it for a while, he sneered in disgust before throwing it out in the trash.

Seeing this, Ace was saddened and went back inside the car and said.

"Sooo, what were you saying earlier? Was it something related to the talking lion?" After a while, Ace awkwardly asked.

"Glad you asked." Doflamingo smirked and started telling Ace about his new job as the director of Dressrosa. He heard from Matilda that she got tired of managing the entire Dressrosa so she left most of the work to her assistant.

"A director of the biggest and greatest amusement park slash zoo in the entire world! Sign me up!" Without hesitation, Ace immediately agreed.

***

'Now that Ace will be taking over the Dressrosa, Matilda would now have more free time to finish the project that I asked her to.' Doflamingo thought to himself after dropping off Ace to his old apartment to get his things settled as tomorrow, he'll have someone to pick him up and deliver him to his new home.

"Doffy? I came here to tell you something." While creating various shapes and objects using his strings in the bar, Doflamingo heard Frigga's voice behind him.

Without turning around, Doflamingo answered.

"What is it, Aunty? Is it about Hela again?" Doflamingo then chuckled as he remembered that whenever Hela does something out of bounds, Frigga would always come up to him to solve her. Frigga's reason was that Hela was already old enough to need a parent to lecture her and besides, Frigga was too busy handling Thor as Thor was having too much fun in being a hero that he almost revealed some of Asgard's secrets to the newscaster after being offered to be interviewed.

"Haha, no no, Hela's been doing good these days. I heard that she's taking over as the new head of your Risus Company, is that true?" Frigga asked.

"Well, it's more like so she has something to keep her busy. I'm afraid that if she gets too bored, she might do something drastic." Doflamingo said with a chuckle. With his strength and new views and ambitions, Doflamingo isn't limited by the money anymore.

In the world of the strong, only the strongest rules over the weak. Things like money are useless to the strongest. After all, why would the strongest need to pay for things when he could just use his strength to make everything free to him.

It might sound bad and barbaric but that was how it used to be before the modern era arrived.

"Why did you come here anyway? Is there any other problem aside from Hela?' Doflamingo finally got the curiosity over him so he finally asked.

"So, it's like this. Heimdall has been reporting to Odin about our movements and states, so he decided to come and visit Midgard by the end of the week, which is tomorrow." Frigga's words were like a bomb that landed on Doflamingo's head.

"Can you say that again? I think I just heard about Odin coming to visit." Doflamingo cleaned his ears using his pinky finger before asking for Frigga to repeat.

"You didn't hear it wrong, my husband is indeed visiting Midgard by tomorrow. I told you this because I hope that you would be there just in case he and Hela fought to death the moment they saw each other. Although I could feel that Hela's blood for vengeance has decreased, we can't ignore the fact that the blood for vengeance is still there, so she might snapped once she saw Odin's face." Frigga explained as Doflamingo nodded his head in understanding.

"You are a hundred percent right, Aunty. The universe would once again witness the battle of the two greatest nordic god and goddess, and I'm sure that this battle would be legendary but it might cost millions of lives. Leave it to me, I'll prepare some things so things won't go the wrong way." Doflamingo said in an assuring smile and a confident tone.

"Then I trust you that this would be settled peacefully?" After getting a nod from Doflamingo, Frigga finally left while Doflamingo was contemplating what he will do now.

"I could tell Hela now so she would be prepared but should I? The only thing to cure the thirst for revenge is to make it happen successfully. Which means I would be letting Hela kill Odin but that would make Asgard go to war with Hela and as her husband, I would naturally protect her so it would also be my war. I don't know about Frigga but Thor would surely side with the Asgard so the both of us would be facing each other in the battlefield." In just a matter of seconds, Doflamingo has already predicted several outcomes on every action and decision he will take.

"The only way to solve this peacefully is for Hela to forgive Odin and settle it with a hug but this is easier said than done. Hela would rather die than forgive Odin, so it's thrown out of the window." After a few moments of thinking, Doflamingo finally settled for an outcome.

"So, Odin really has to die huh? But Hela should kill him without earning Asgard's anger and also Thor's so the only choice left is to make it happen without anyone noticing, to do that, I would have to make one of my clones bearing the excess energy to morph into Odin, steal all of his belongings and pretend to be Odin for a few years before dying of old age like how he should have died according to the movie." Thanks to his intelligence, Doflamingo's plan is almost foolproof however, there's still a single variable.

"But, I bet that Frigga wouldn't know that something happened to Odin. Unless, I could have her to agree for Odin to be killed then this plan will one hundred percent succeed." Doflamingo then sighed and leaned back into his chair tiredly. However, Doflamingo's tired state was immediately replaced by shock and fear when he suddenly heard Frigga's voice from behind.

"Is that so?" Turning around, his guesses were true as Frigga was indeed standing on the entrance with an unknown expression on her face.

'Fuck! This is bad! Like, really bad!'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

8