Ch. 140 – Conquering Alfheim
164 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Y-you are." The Elf Queen stepped back a little as she stared wide eyed at Hela's figure.

"Yes. It is I." Hela said with a grin plastered on her face. There were also some veins popping on her forehead, similar to Doflamingo.

'Huh, weird. I didn't think that my angry expression would be contagious.' Doflamingo chuckled to himself as he watched how Hela manhandled the Elf Queen.

The Elf Queen tried to fight back however, she didn't last long before her arm came flying up in the air, followed by a trail of blood.

"Any last words?" Hela pointed her necrosword towards the Elf Queen. 

'God, she's so hot.' Doflamingo watched this in amazement as he saw how blood trickles down on her muscles.

'And those abs, fuck!' Doflamingo's eyes kept tracing every muscle in Hela's body until his gaze met Hela's abs.

'No wonder so many men lust over Mikasa, women having abs is really hot.' Doflamingo said to himself while slightly wiping off the blood that trickled from his nose.

[Author: I agree!]

"I...I wish for the alliance." The Elf Queen knew that her death was at the doorstep, so she could only beg to Doflamingo.

'Hmm, killing her would be troublesome. Even if I managed to conquer the entire Alfheim, the elves definitely wouldn't like me especially if I killed their Queen. I guess I'll use her for now.' Doflamingo contemplated inside his mind before coming into a decision.

Giving Hela a gesture, she clicked her tongue before removing the Necrosword from the Elf Queen's neck.

"Well, I changed my mind. Instead of an alliance, Alfheim will now be under Midgard. Whether you like it or not." Doflamingo said as he could see how the Elf Queen clenched her fists.

"But Alfheim is under Asgard's Auth-."

"I grant it. Asgard is also under Midgard." Hela immediately answered while Doflamingo just cast her a confused look.

'Huh? I don't remember talking about putting Asgard under Midgard though?' Doflamingo thought to himself and decided to ask Hela about this later on after they're done here.

"Good." Doflamingo nodded his head and smiled while the Elf Queen asked for permission to leave and announce to the entirety of Alfheim that they're now under Midgard.

Although this would cause dissatisfaction among the elven community but they revere the Elf Queen as their Goddess so it might not be that big of a problem to her.

'Time to put you in good use again.' Doflamingo caressed the Ring of Authority.

Sometimes, he wondered if he chose a different item at that time when he answered that survey. Perhaps he wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for that.

'Best decision ever made.' Doflamingo happily hummed to himself.

'Truth, how do I put Alfheim under my authority.' Although he could now use the Ring of Authority without any much problem but he's still a newbie when it comes to it.

[It would depend however, since Alfheim is directly under Yggdrasill. You would have to visit the place and take the authority from it.] When Truth answered, Doflamingo froze a little before asking another question.

'But when I took authority over Hel, I didn't go to Yggdrasill, right? Why is it different now?'

[Hel is not under Yggdrasill, instead it is under Nilfheim which in turn, under the Yggdrasill's rule.]

'Damn. That's trouble.' Doflamingo sweated a bit.

What is Yggdrasill, you may ask? Yggdrasill is a mythological tree from Norse mythology that connects the Nine Realms. In Norse mythology, Yggdrasill is a massive ash tree that plays a significant role in the cosmos, serving as a bridge between different realms such as Asgard, Midgard (Earth), and others.

"Hela, does the Bifrost have access to the Yggdrasill?" Doflamingo asked Hela.

"Yggdrasill? Hmm, I remember Odin used to tell me that only Gods like him can go to Yggdrasill." Hela answered after a moment of thinking.

'Hmm, I see. Truth, do you know how I can enter Yggdrasill?' Lacking the knowledge towards this kind of subject, Doflamingo resorted to his Backpa- I mean, his Ring of Truth.

[Entering Yggdrasill was never meant to be easy however, there is a way to enter Yggdrasill without repercussions.]

"What is it?"

[Astral Projection is one of them and is the most suitable way for you to enter. By forcing yourself outside of your body, you'd be able to see things that normally physical forms cannot see and that is the pathway towards Yggdrasill.]

"I see. But you said it was never easy, right? From what you just said, it sounds so easy.' Doflamingo responded which was answered by Truth.

[It is never easy because you must have the necessary strength to overcome the barrier between the realms and Yggdrasill. My estimation would be around the same level as Odin in his Prime.]

'Oh, so it isn't easy. Do I meet the requirements?' Doflamingo finally realized why and asked while fidgeting.

[If you didn't absorb Tiamut's cosmic energy, it would be impossible for you to see the path towards Yggdrasill. However, since you did, you met the requirements. Though, I would like to warn you before entering Yggdrasill.]

'What is it?' He asked.

[The time in Yggdrasill is different from the other realms. One day inside Yggdrasill is equivalent to one week on Earth, so I suggest you do it faster and leave quickly.]

"That's troublesome." Doflamingo muttered under his breath, which was noticed by Hela but didn't hear what he muttered.

"Why did you ask me about Yggdrasill? Are you planning something?" Hela asked curiously.

Well, there's no point in hiding it from her since she's technically his wife or fiancee, so he told her about his plan to take over the entire Alfheim realm for himself.

"That's careless. Yggdrasill is a very mysterious force that even Celestials have to worry about." Hela expressed her concerns. And she is rght!

According to the rumors and legends, if the root of Yggdrasil were to be destroyed, the entire universe will also follow which is why Yggdrasil is such a mysterious force that even Celestials have to think twice if they want to do something bad to the Yggdrasil.

"It's fine, you don't have to worry about me." Doflamingo assured her.

'I should probably settle things here in Alfheim before going to Yggdrasill.'

***

True to The Elf Queen's words, she indeed announced that Alfheim will now be under the rule of Midgard or Doflamingo since no one in Midgard technically knows about what he just did 

Sure he could just introduce himself as a solo instead of being a representative of Midgard but he wanted to be a force to be reckoned with and besides, Earth is his home, it gave him shelter and food so this could be considered as his payback.

As he expected, the citizens of Alfheim didn't take it lightly and were about to start a protest but out of respect to their Queen and Goddess, they swallowed their pride and decided to see their new ruler for themselves.

If they deemed him not fit to be their ruler, then they would join forces and take back what's rightfully theirs.

With his enhanced senses, Doflamingo naturally heard all of this from their gossips and whispers.

As much as he wanted to care about them but he just needed the Alfheim for himself, he doesn't care about its people. The only reason why he still allowed them to live is because he's still partially human and he was educated as one, so it's kinda hard to let go of his sense of humanity.

After the big announcement, Alfheim weren't the only one limited to this, the other realms have also heard about this and were shocked.

Although Elves were known for their peaceful nature, that doesn't mean they're weak. In fact, they were the 3rd strongest realm in the entire Nine Realms and it's a good thing that they're peace lovers or else, Asgard would be having a hard time taming the Elves if they are as ferocious as the other race.

Now that such things were done, it was finally time to go and visit Yggdrasill.

He went back to Asgard and asked for Hela to guard his body since he's technically leaving his physical form defenseless, meaning if his body were to be destroyed, then he wouldn't have any body to go back to the physical plane and be forever stuck in the Astral Plane.

Not to mention, it was also stated by the Sorcerer Supreme that staying too long as an Astral Projection wouldn't do any good and instead, it would lock your astral form inside the Astral Plane forever if you didn't go back to your physical body in time.

Closing his eyes while laying on the bed, Doflamingo muttered before projecting his astral form.

"Yggdrasil, here I come!"

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

6