Chapter 25
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You haven’t told me the story of this place yet.]

She giggled at his words. She pressed her lips on his earlobe, whispering in a sweet voice.

[Before that, I’m Cilla, what’s your little name honey? I can feel your hard thing poking me down there, wanting to get to know my body on a deeper level.]

The next moment, her body fell into the water with her arms flailing about. Everyone’s attention focused on them as her body emerged from the water.

[Don’t test my patience woman.]

Her eyes bulged out, her lips pressed together and strands of soaked hair covered her face.
She was about to speak when the attendant on the side hurried to jump in the pool to bring her back.

[I’m sorry sir, she is still new, I’ll bring our best attendants to serve you.]

A short brown-haired woman in a bikini intervened. She had a small face and sharp features with dark gothic make-up on her eyelids and lips.
She bowed her head and apologised before taking hold of her colleague, escorting her out of the pool.

[Stop. She still hasn’t told me what I wanted to know.]

They were about to climb out of the pool when they froze in place.
Lampus eyes were glued to the orange bikini of the short-haired attendant. Each time her pert buttocks swayed, his head inched closer, his eyes squinting in her direction.

The young woman on his lap glanced at where he was looking before leading his hands to her butt.

[My body isn’t worse than hers, you can do anything you want to me.]

The mature attendant watched their tongues intertwine, her hands caressed her breasts, exposing one of her large nipples before pinching it with her fingers.

Ocelio glanced at the heated scene while experienced fingers massaged his shoulders. The busty woman appeared unhappy but had been scolded hard by her colleague and seemed to have calmed down.

Right then, Korrito and Deneira made their way to the pool. They swam in relaxed movements, stopping by his side.

[Sorry for the wait. Miss Deneira required my assistance for a little matter.]

Korrito gave a glance at Lampus’s side before explaining to Ocelio. Her eyes trailed on Cilla’s body for a moment, she then sat in a comfortable position, calling the short-haired attendant for a cold drink.

Deneira, on the other hand, could not keep her eyes off the voluptuous woman massaging Ocelio. She sat right beside him, taking a few peeks at his body, only to notice he was also looking at her swimsuit.
Her cheeks reddened as she straightened her shoulders, pushing her chest out.

Deneira had a petite figure and a delicate oval face. Yet, when she arrived, the male attendants’ eyes were all captured by her body.
Among all the women present, her swimsuit distinguished itself as unique.

Two strips of fabric dropped down from the loose collar on her neck to cover the nipples of her bulging breasts. It shook with her every movement and was only maintained in place by a black strip below her bosom. The white bottom had little fabric, giving much exposure to her supple buttocks.

Cilla glared at the two women who had joined him with jealousy all over her face. Her hands moved with more force, she took a deep breath, then began to tell the story.

[The Eos centre was built thirty years ago when someone found the water tunnels extending below the ground right under this location. The owner of the Eos centre was a merchant who owned an incense store, when he discovered a new type of water that could not be drunk, he invested all his money to buy the land and built a small house only large enough to receive 4 to 6 clients.]

She threw a mouthful of words at once, irritation showed on her face when she noticed Deneira’s hand moving underwater, reaching for Ocelio’s hand. Her nails scraped his skin as she put all her weight on the massage.
She ignored the glare of her colleagues and continued to recount the tale at a quick pace.

When she saw Ocelio’s hand move to the woman with red hair, taking hold of her thin waist. Seeing her face lit up in joy, with her body clinging to his, she finished her story in a breath.

[…It was only a few years later when the building expanded and more people came to know about the wonder of the magic water that could replenish your energy and make you look younger that the authorities paid attention to the source of water below the surface. As for what they’ve found, nobody knows.]

Her chest heaved up and down in a quick rhythm. She gritted her teeth, her eyes peering at the top of his head.

[Alright, you can stop now.]

When she heard him, her fists clenched, her massive breasts shook as she got up and went to lie down on a chair by the side of the pool.
She ignored the stares she received, she grabbed a bottle of liquor and began to drink straight from the bottle, spilling drops on her skin.

[I know the rest of the story.]

Korrito removed her lips from the mouth of the short-haired attendant. The woman was sitting on her lap with her back facing her. Her left hand wandered inside the woman’s swimsuit; the attendant’s face contorted into heated expressions as Korrito’s fingers stimulated her sensitive areas.

She drank a mouthful of liquid from a cup on the side of the pool. A smile bloomed on her face before her eyes moved to Ocelio.

[The water tunnels below the city, they are deep and impossible to access with our current personnel. The city hid any information about it after they’ve sent two expeditions down the tunnels. None of them returned to the surface.]

Their eyes were locked into each other, Ocelio followed suit and also smiled at her.

[I wonder how you’ve managed to acquire more information about this. Surely, they wouldn’t want people and especially Bloodrainists to learn of their failures.]

Her eyes curled up, like a fox that had committed mischief.

[If you meet the right people, secrets become just another way to impress an attractive woman.]

[An attractive woman? And who might that be?]

Korrito laughed, she released the attendant before swimming to Ocelio.
She stood upright beside him, giving him a clear view of her body and the blue one-piece in V shape she wore.

[You might not know this but I’m pretty popular in the city. A lot of men, nanti, would give a lot of their possessions to sleep with me. Even if it harms them.]

He grabbed her arms and brought her to his embrace. Their faces stood close to each other as his hands wandered in her swimsuit.

[Then, do you think I am also one of those men?]

Deneira averted her eyes when their lips touched. She looked straight ahead in a daze.

Korrito gave him one last kiss before distancing her lips. She smiled at him, her fingers stroked his chest, moving up and down and drawing circles on his muscles.

[Thankfully, you’re not. Having sex with you would not harm you, it would only give you pleasure.]

He looked at her face with a confused expression. His hand stopped on her breast. Her lips approached his mouth but he stopped her.

[What do you mean by harm exactly?]

[Oh, you don’t know?]

She revealed a strange expression on her face, her eyes light up in realisation before she pressed herself against him, holding his neck in a hug.

[When Bloodrainists have sex with mortals, something in their body harms them. This is why nanti are scared of us. They are attracted by our strength but they keep us at arm’s length. Only sex between Bloodrainists results in no harm to either of them. Which is why I’m lucky to have you.]

She whispered to his ears with an excited voice. Her legs tightened their hold on his waist as her erect nipples pressed against his chest.

[I want you so hard, right here, right now, you can take me if you want. You arouse me a lot, you know that?]

He bit his lips and moved his hands on her round bottom. He gave a glance around, Deneira had moved near the attendants and was busy with the mouth of a tall, muscular man.
Lampus was no longer in the pool, neither were the two women who attended to him.

[There’s no need to look for him, that fool went into one of the bedrooms of the suite with these girls. We can go to one if you prefer.]

A sigh leaked out of his lips as he shook his head.

[Is that why you’ve never slept with a man since becoming a Bloodrainist?]

She sat straight on his lap, looking at him with serious eyes.
Her chest seemed to deflate as she dropped her elbows on his shoulders. Her face was so close to him, they could feel each other’ breath.

[Sosilus, or is it Lampus…does not matter at this point. That’s right, it is part of the reason. I’ve told you I would explain why I was being followed, how I became a Bloodrainist, everything is linked…]

She moved her body to sit by his side. Her eyes stared straight ahead without blinking.

[Will you hate me if you know what I did? What would you think if I told you I’ve killed the only people I cared about due to my stupidity?]

The corner of his lips rose at her appearance. His arm pulled her in his embrace, her head came to rest on his chest, her lips were pressed tight as the sharp angles of her jaw became apparent. Her eyes reflected the water of the pool as she began telling the tale of her past in a low voice.

[I used to live in the Hardman’s district with my parents. They were 3rd rank citizens, my mother worked in a tailor shop and my father was a builder but he liked doing small jobs around the city. While I was receiving my apprenticeship in a blacksmith shop, both of my parents succumbed to an illness. At that time, the disease was all over the city, a lot of people died so no one had the time to care about a 17-year-old orphan. After losing my parents’ house and all the money they’ve left me, I was about to move to the poorman’s district without any hope for the future. It was then that I met them.]

A smile surfaced on her face, she looked up to see him still paying attention to her. Her leg moved underwater to rub against him, his hand raised her chin to kiss her lips.
She moaned softly, her tongue wagged in his mouth like the tail of a puppy.
After a few seconds, she pushed against his chest to escape from his mouth.

[If you kiss me, I can’t talk. You can either enjoy my story or my body, not both.]

She had a playful smile on her lips but her eyes no longer had the flirty look she usually wore. A bright light shone within her brown eyes, reflecting his tranquil face.

[Alright, tell your story. I’ll play with you later.]

She returned to her previous position, her fingers moved to his chest, his heartbeats being transmitted to her hand.

[They were the rascals of the district and my friends. I’ve met them when I had nothing and without having to ask, they offered me a place to stay and food to eat. I became part of their group, during the day we would wander the city and commit mischief; stealing food or fighting the thugs in the trading district. At night, we would share our thoughts and views on the world. We had never left the city but we all dreamed of stepping out in the vast world under the blue sky, becoming great adventurers.]

She laughed as if mocking herself, a tear dropped into the green water, forming a ripple that collided against their bodies.

Ocelio listened in silence, he peered at her face with a thin smile on his lips.

[Our leader, Boter was the most idealistic of us. He would tell us stories of what he would accomplish in the future, he was always the first to land a hit in a fight, the last to flee, he was always there to protect us. I was stupid and naïve, I fell for him and offered to sleep with him one night. Since then, I became his girl and all our friends respected him even more for that. Even back then, there were already quite a few men chasing after me but I only had eyes for him. Short story, we found out that one of the nanti families was selling a live 8th class magical beast in an auction. We found the warehouse where it was kept, we killed it with a knife artefact and drank its heart blood. We knew what was a Bloodrainist and that it was the way to achieve our dream. We all wanted to follow Boter, one by one we drank the beast’s blood.]

Her hand grasped his fingers in a tight hold. She gulped her saliva in a prolonged motion.

[They all died. Only I survived. The Bloodrainists were already aware of our plan, they waited right outside the warehouse. They only entered when their bodies were convulsing on the floor, they did nothing to help them. They only cared about me. Only I remained healthy, I cried and begged for their help but I didn’t have their illness.
We were foolish, we didn’t know that only one Bloodrainist can be born from the body of a magical beast. Only one person was destined to come out alive and I was the one. They all died for me to succeed.]

[Why people are following you?]

She laughed, tears streamed down her face as she answered.

[The nanti family who owned the magical beast wasn’t pleased by our action. Still, they managed to produce a Bloodrainist from it so imagine their relief. They forced me to sign a contract with them. At that time, one of the Bloodrainists offered to become my mentor so they didn’t take advantage of me and the contract is the same that was given to other Bloodrainists affiliated to nanti houses. However, they became greedy after my mentor died. Sosilus flamed that greed, he made it known that a Bloodrainist offspring would always take the bloodline of the stronger parent, thus giving them a chance to create a blood tribe. Now imagine their excitement at my existence, a female Bloodrainist is very rare in Terrouine. Nanti families are reluctant to marry their daughters to Bloodrainists since they are useful at forging alliances with powerful nanti houses, but they have a lot of male descendants. If they can marry a few of their descendants with me and create a blood tribe, it would be two birds with one stone.]

Her breasts shook fiercely as she laughed, anger and hate alternated on her face.

[So they are putting pressure on you. You want to use my status to shield yourself from them?]

[No. I want to go with you. I want to leave this city. Only bad things happened to me here, there’s nothing I want more than to travel the world with you. And Sosilus, don’t underestimate him. He’s sly like a snake and has ambitions above the sky. He looks perverted and brutish but he has never taken direct action against me. He always uses the nanti families to stir up trouble around me. He harasses me only for the pleasure of breaking me. He has ruined countless women and he’s now engaged to three nanti ladies after creating ties with a faction in the prosperous district. However, since they were engaged to him, no one has seen those girls again.]

He stroked her hair, he glanced at Deneira and the attendants with a pensive look.
After a few minutes her body relaxed, she left his embrace and went for a swim in the pool.

Her hair was tied back, her swimsuit was open in the back and stuck to her bulging curves.

After a few minutes, she went back to the edge and ordered a cup of liquor.

[Here it is…miss.]

Cilla wobbled in the pool with a tray in her hands. Water soaked her face and hair, her red cheeks and dilated eyes made her colleagues look at her in worry.

Korrito seemed amused by her drunken appearance. She took the bottle and threw the tray outside the pool. She looked at her for a second.

[Quite the provocating outfit you’ve got, even prostitutes would blush at that cleavage. How old are you?]

[19…22…no 23.]

She couldn’t stand straight and almost fell in the water. Korrito caught her at the last moment, her hand coming to rest on her large bottom.

[Thank yu…]

[Here, drink a bit more, you’ll feel better, but don’t swallow okay?]

She pressed the bottle against her lips and only removed it when a trail of liquid leaked from her mouth.

[Remember, don’t swallow little slut, this is my wine.]

Without warning, Korrito kissed her lips before prying her mouth open, her tongue invaded her mouth as she roughly groped her elastic butt.

She ignored her groan, despite her attempts, she couldn’t free herself from her grasp. She pushed her underwater, their lips firmly pressed against each other.
Cilla flailed her arms in the water, her eyes were wide open in fear. Her face paled as she suffocated.

After a few seconds, they emerged from the water.
Silla appeared to have been woken up from her stupor, her swimsuit could be seen floating on the water, her naked body was exposed for everyone to see.

[That’s my man you’ve tried to seduce. You little bitch, don’t think you can keep working in the city after going against me. You better start grovelling to my feet soon or you won’t have enough tears to spill.]

She slapped her buttocks in a resounding sound before returning to Ocelio’s side.
Cilla cried as she ran outside the pool, tears and snot covered her face as she made her way to a side door. Her round buttocks had a striking red handprint mark on it.

Ocelio stared at Korrito with a frown but did not comment on her actions.

[Let’s go. I have a place I want to check.]

She smiled in a coquettish manner, her hands crossed behind her back.

[I’ll follow you anywhere.]

0