59
2.3k 13 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was pulling myself into Cerri's arms the moment the other two left the house. We had all worked together to get the house functional, unpacking everything and setting it up. It was a changed space from what we'd walked into yesterday.

Paintings hung on the walls, furniture sat pristine and whole in their proper places, even cooking utensils had been placed in the kitchen in neat racks.

My favorite place was somewhere else, though, so I slipped out of my embrace with Cerri and took her hand. I led her up the spiral staircase to the second floor, then out into one of the smaller circular wings of the house. Calling them wings was a bit of a stretch, but it was the best word to describe this otherwise one of a kind house.

This room was Cerri's precious library, and it took up the whole floor. The walls were lined with a double tiered bookshelf arrangement, along with ladders on rails to reach the second tier.

That in itself wasn't my favorite part though. My favorite part was the pillow pit. It was meant to be a place to lounge and read, but I had other ideas. Cuddle ideas.

"I want to cuddle," I told her shyly, looking up at her through my lashes.

Her adoring smile took my breath away. "Of course, little fox."

She led me into the pillow pit, then when she was comfortable, pulled me down on top of her. I must be really light, considering all my weight was on her.

When her arms closed around me, all the drifting, orbiting thoughts in my brain shut off like she'd flipped a switch. A slow wave of love spread through my body, tenderly sizzling along every nerve. It was a profound experience, just as intense as any of the orgasms she'd given me last night. Except this was different. Safety, trust, and love, that's what it was, seasoned with just a little exhaustion.

I must have dozed off almost immediately, because the next thing I knew, there was a blanket over us and Cerri was fast asleep.

Gosh, she was so cute. Her mouth was ever so slightly open, and each breath she took rustled some of her long, wavy hair. How was she even real? Out of the blue, the perfect girl had just dropped into my life, and now here we were, cuddling in our little house together.

As if she'd sensed me staring, she stirred, eyes fluttering open. "Hey," she smiled sleepily. "What time is it?"

My heart all but exploded in my chest, causing a cascading failure throughout my mind and body. Affectionate emotion washed over me in a tsunami, and I closed my eyes against its assault. I couldn't have hoped to give her a reply in that moment. I was nonverbal, overstimulated, and melted, all in one body. It was like fainting and remaining conscious at the same time. It was like a happy version of sleep paralysis, where the demon was my loving, protective girlfriend.

When I opened my eyes again, I was rocked by a second surge of love. Her face was in front of mine, two beautiful, star-filled windows to her soul searching earnestly for my return to functionality.

"What just happened?" She asked, curious but not worried. "Your brain activity went supernova for a second."

"You smiled at me," I grumbled, flopping down onto her chest again. "It exploded my heart and the shrapnel lodged in my grey matter."

"Oh," she whispered gently. "My little Alia… you're so beautiful. Such an expressive, powerful mind."

"The wiring could do with a capacity upgrade," I sighed, snuggling in closer against her. "Or maybe a surge protector. Something to stop it all getting overwhelmed and then frying."

"I'm afraid that digging around inside either a DH or SAI mind is still well beyond us," she laughed softly, her fingers threading into my messy black hair. "You could probably build yourself a custom frame, though."

"A frame?" I asked, interest piqued.

"Yeah. A frame is the code suite that holds your brain simulation. It's like… your digital body, I guess," she explained, scratching idly at my scalp with her claws.

If she wanted to have a thoughtful and intelligent conversation, she was going to have to stop with those lovely scritches. Each gentle shift of her hand in my hair made new muscles in my body relax, until I was a boneless lump.

"Alia?" She asked after a minute or two of silence.

Scritches too good. Am now made of jelly. Speaking difficult. I sent to her using our private chat link.

"Ah," she chuckled, not at all letting up on the scritches. "Well, if my girlfriend is a happy puddle, who am I to change that?"

Girlfriend.

It was a simple word, but it had a profound effect on me. I was a girl. With Cerri. I was hers, finally.

Tears welled up in my eyes, and my hands quickly twisted themselves up in her clothes, seeking comfort. It had really happened, huh? Just last night. It hadn't even been 24 hours yet. How crazy was that? I mean, even crazier was that less than a year ago I had been a quote unquote man, and now I was a small digital fox girl dating a sentient AI. A sentient AI who loved me, and who was currently holding me close to her chest.

“I love you,” I said, voice muffled by her shirt.

"I love you, too," she whispered, fingers dropping to my back.

They trailed down my spine like a drop of ice cold water, until they stopped at the base of my tail. Carefully, her fingertips danced gently over the area, exploring idly but with a growing heat. A smile pulled at my cheeks, and a warmer sort of love spread out from between my legs. Cerri the succubus was back.

I was wearing underwear now, and deeply regretting it, while Cerri had on a pair of yoga pants and a loose T-shirt. I figured she was about to throw all of that off for us both, but instead, she tilted my chin up and captured my lips with hers.

Electricity spread out over my skin in a wave, her soft, hungry mouth momentarily purging coherent thought from my mind. It was a slow, unhurried kiss, the kind that came from knowing you had unknown thousands of years ahead to enjoy it. Hell, if we wanted, we could simply hide ourselves away and kiss for a year straight, no stopping.

For just a moment, she pulled back an inch to giggle, "I love you."

My reply was a contented hum of agreement as she went back to kissing me.

That hum turned to a surprised moan when her tongue slid gently into my mouth. Hot and sensual, she explored, teasing at mine, then nudging my elongated canines, then back to my lips.

Grind your hips down against me, she ordered, mind to mind.

H-huh? I asked in surprise.

Like this, she sent back, and demonstrated.

Her upper thigh landed right between my legs, sending a pleasant shock of warmth up my spine and a moan into our kiss. It wasn't a mind-blanking sensation like her more direct ministrations last night. Instead, it was a slow, breathless thing, and I took her lead, grinding hesitantly down against her leg.

She shifted the position slightly before my next movement, so that when I pressed back down, my own thigh ground against her center too. Oh my god that was so hot.

I continued with my hip movements, all while kissing her and marveling at the way she would quiver beneath me. It wasn't long before she was rising slightly to meet me, and gosh… it felt so good. A delightful warmth grew and intensified between my legs, then spread down the insides of my thighs. It was pleasure, sexual and electric, but as slow and inevitable as the rising tide, rather than a single strike of current.

My heart soared too, riding the currents of wonderful sensation that echoed up through my body. We were doing this together. Me and Cerri. Cerri and I. In love.

All at once, the emotion, warmth, and pleasure ignited like a star reaching its flash point, and I stuttered in my downward thrust. Cerri had more control, although I could vaguely feel her flip over the edge a moment later too. Still, she kept up the rhythm, rub, grind, rub, grind, rub, grind.

Breathless, high moans filled the room, coming from two throats. Oh god, she was going to kill me. She was going to fry my circuits, burn out my neurons. Ah! O-oh fuck, oh god.

I threw my head back out of the hot, wet kiss and cried out using every muscle in my body. "F-fuck, Cerri!"

Her hands were on my hips, taking control, pulling them down, then pushing them back up, over and over. How was she doing this? How was she continuing to move through her own orgasm like that? What the fuck?

As if in answer, she finally shuddered and lost the rhythm, allowing me to collapse back down into her arms. I was sucking in air like a thirsty animal, loving every moment of the overwhelming storm of lightning that was burning through my nerves. My bloody clit felt like it was the size of a golf ball as it pulsed happily along to the drumbeat of my heart.

"You're trying to kill me," I mumbled, unable to keep the satisfaction from my voice. "Fuck, that was…"

My underwear was soaked through, but I couldn't have cared less. I could feel her wetness all over my leg too, but rather than being grossed out by it, I found myself loving it. It was a wet mess born of passion, born of our love. It just felt good, and nothing more.

136