Chapter 22 – Confused mind … Attack or not attack?
3.3k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dragon was huge, he didn't have enormous wings like I thought he would have, but probably because he is an earth dragon. When we think of a dragon, we always imagine something spitting fire and with enormous wings flying through the sky, but this one is different.

Its wings were small, compared to the size of its body, they were barely visible. But compared to his wings, his body was vast. I could hardly see his entire body from where I was.

Besides, his head and mouth were so big that I could fit myself in there, and I don't want that to happen, I can't let him swallow me, it shouldn't be a delightful feeling.

'Damn, is she going to force me to take a stand against this?' I was almost giving up before I even saw the dragon, now I want to run from here, I don't want to fight this thing, I just want to stay hidden here and let my aunt fight this thing.

"Listen, you can't be scared now, listen to what I'm going to say. Otherwise, you'll be in trouble when you face this thing." My aunt looked quite dangerous, so I started listening to everything she was saying.

She began to explain the dragon's weaknesses. Her eyes were vulnerable, and the lower part of her body, her belly, was also more susceptible.

If I tried to hit that dragon on the top, it was dangerous for my sword to break into pieces, but I couldn't get past all of his skin, so she said it was better to hit her belly somehow.

Another weak point seems to be his tail; he feels a lot of pain when he is hit in the rear, and this makes him an easy target because he is very bewildered when attacked in the tail. It seems that this is the best way to fight.

Listening to all her explanations, it seems to be a little easy, but after that, she started to explain the critical points of fighting this thing, and that was what I wanted to hear most, I wanted to see what I could suffer if I suffer such an attack thing.

And it was not helpful to hear her explanation.

He has absurd strength. If I suffer an attack from his legs with my body, I will not leave without many broken bones. My aunt said she would take your blow, but as I still don't have my body very developed, I would suffer a lot.

Also, the strength of your bite and the speed of your head attack is much faster than usual, it seems that the rate of your head can be faster than your own body, I don't know how that is possible, but it is like this.

The dragon also makes attacks with its tail, but they are weaker attacks since he is susceptible to that region.

Well, aside from the fact that I can only die with an attack, and that he could swallow me, I don't think there's much she can explain to me right now.

'I am scared. This is serious. I am terrified.' It feels like I'm about to be hit by a truck and I can't do anything, it gives me a lot of distress.

"Hey, auntie, can't you fight this in my place? I don't think I can do this." I looked into my aunt's eyes and said that, and that's what I felt at that moment.

My aunt looked at me and said, "Trust me." After that, she said nothing more, just gave a small smile, put her hand on my head, and shortly afterward returned to her usual self when she looked at the dragon.

'If she said that, I could trust her, I know I can.' I put my hand on the sword around my waist and waited for my aunt to give instructions.

##############

I stayed there for a long time waiting for my aunt's instructions, but she wasn't doing anything, she was still standing while staring at the dragon, she was acting strangely.

"Hey, aunt, when should we attack?" Now that I was ready, she didn't want to attack? Well, if she doesn't want to attack I'll gladly come back, now this is strange, there's no reason why she should give up now.

***Storyteller***

That was what she thought, but her aunt's mind was collapsing at that moment, she didn't know what to do, her mind was a mess.

One side of his brain thought, "She must fight, she must be strong."
But the other side was thinking, "She's too young for this; I don't want her to get hurt."

She was confused by all of this, but she had to find the best way, and that was it.

****Storyteller****

"Let's attack." My aunt finally gave the instruction that I feared so much, but I had to obey, it was time to attack.

71